Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 69. (Read 43975 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 10
I noticed a great potential of this project. It has a plenty of supporters and quite active team. So I believe that it is worth to invest.
Activity: 379
Merit: 1
I participated in 1,2 and 3AD. I read the news about the registration for 4AD. I realized that you need to register for new members. But I accidentally found out that my data was not saved. I passed a new registration. I think a lot of people have not been registered
Activity: 518
Campaigning is still on, not closed.  Round 4 Airdrop started from June 11th.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
airdrop 4 is already live , everyone need to register again your wallet and bct id and email ... wish the community raise fast

Good Luck DSTRA people
Activity: 200
Merit: 16
DSTRA is seeking a huge community.
It is because the holder and its deal believe it will maintain the value of the coin.
How can DSTRA raise the community?
I think that it is necessary not only to collect people but also to show guidelines afterward.
Activity: 72
I can say that my vacation is over now that the round 4 of DSTRA airdrop is just started. It's time for DSTRA to shine in crypto world, now guy's all we need is a donation if we want to see DSTRA listed on an exchange even a small amount like 100k satoshi is a big help to the team. I hope the participants for the airdrop will hand a donation.
Activity: 193
its great airdop 4 is live again, it seems like we need to register all info in discord again, if the don't need register again, please correct me
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
So guys, is everyone ready for the 4th round of the airdrop ? Hope you've read the rules carefully ! Good luck everyone.
gij
Activity: 278
Also to encourage more people to pay donations team could lower the cost of the coin.
Look at the price of other projects.....

I'm not convinced that selling the coin at a lower price would be a good idea.
if they sell it lower, the listing will also be at a lower price.
and if the price falls sharply, the coin won't be worth much.
Activity: 168
Also to encourage more people to pay donations team could lower the cost of the coin.

I'm not convinced that selling the coin at a lower price would be a good idea.
if they sell it lower, the listing will also be at a lower price.
and if the price falls sharply, the coin won't be worth much.
gij
I don't think the main reason is fome exit scam, look at the market cap of different projects at that time and compare them with current value, e.g. Deeponion (as another airdrop project) that was around 10 dollars and now it is less than a dollar.
I am sure in a bull market DSTRA (and other icons) could add fund more easily
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
New AD mechanism is developed, team's aim is to design a better strategy to distribute DSTRA as much as possible through comming months.

We may get less Dstra coins with new AD mechanism, but it will likely lead to a decent price at the end of airdrops; so, devs adopting this mechanism is going to be very good for the future of the coin. 
gij
I don't think the main reason is fome exit scam, look at the market cap of different projects at that time and compare them with current value, e.g. Deeponion (as another airdrop project) that was around 10 dollars and now it is less than a dollar.
I am sure in a bull market DSTRA (and other icons) could add fund more easily
Activity: 168
Let's talk about the most serious thing about DSTRA

Why DSTRA have failed to get enough donations so far?

I think one reason is big sell off in crypto market current months, now it is 10x harder for an ICO to get fund than it was before, a lot of promising project is trading at a fraction of their initial cap, and each idea have different competitors, countless copies of original codes of successful projects are created and runs.
If DSTRA airdrop participants do not donate it is not because they do not appreciate a lot of works that current devs have done so far but the reason is that they think this works is not enough to make value for this coin on this tough market.
To make value we should use our creativity to add unique good feature to the road map and prepare at least a  draft WP, we should continously develop this project til the investors feel this coin is worthy enough to pay for.

I think that if there are few donations, it is because of the first project f0me.
from which DSTRA was born...
the owner of f0me made an exit scam, and even if the current team can't do anything about it, and has even suffered the consequences, it's not easy for the community to forget that and make donations again.
gij
Let's talk about the most serious thing regarding DSTRA

Why DSTRA have failed to get enough donations so far?

I think one reason is big sell off in crypto market current months, now it is 10x harder for an ICO to get fund than it was before, a lot of promising project is trading at a fraction of their initial cap, and each idea have different competitors, countless copies of original codes of successful projects are created and runs.
If DSTRA airdrop participants do not donate it is not because they do not appreciate a lot of works that current devs have done so far but the reason is that they think this works is not enough to make value for this coin on this tough market.
To make value we should use our creativity to add unique features to the road map and prepare at least a draft WP, we should continously develop this project til the investors feel this coin is worthy enough to pay for.
Activity: 64
Another rainy round of airdrop AD4 , goodluck everyone and make it rain
lets make DSTRA  go forward
hope it get in exchange soon too
Activity: 22
Its nice to se AD is back on track.  Its nice to focus on something else in this blood red marked so Come to discord and have a nice chat
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Nice to see such interesting project with non ordinary concept. As I can see everythig done right way, so I can only wish dev team will keep doing rheir best!
Activity: 42
Airdrop Round 4 started today!
Join the discord to get some free coins!

https://discord.gg/ASrznfq
Activity: 68
let go on the AD4(airdrop 4).the team seem work hard for this project.
Pages:
Jump to: