Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 71. (Read 43975 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
how to join airdrop?

register on the forum, join the discord channel, download the wallet.
then go talk to the bot on discord to provide him the information he needs for participation in the airdrops.
for now the airdrops are on pause, but they should resume soon.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
We're happy to announce you can now trade DSTRA (DST) for Bitcoin at DigitalFinex: https://digitalfinex.com/Exchange/?p=BTC-DST

If you have any questions regarding DST listing, please let me know.

Thanks!

serious?
it would still have been more serious if we had had an announcement about it from the team...
unless they don't even know about it.
copper member
Activity: 38
We're happy to announce you can now trade DSTRA (DST) for Bitcoin at DigitalFinex: https://digitalfinex.com/Exchange/?p=BTC-DST

If you have any questions regarding DST listing, please let me know.

Thanks!
Activity: 31
In the continuous attention to this project, I believe it will become better and better! An interesting project! Support!
I think it's really exaggerated to talk about a scam.
I sincerely think the team is honest.
on the other hand they are surely overwhelmed by the work to be accomplished and they do not manage to respect their deadlines.
it must be taken into account that they are not dstra employees.
they have a life next door, with a job.
and what they do for the coin and the community, they do on their own time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
guys, are there any information updates about hiatus? IS there any suggested date when we resume our DSTRA cryptotrip?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
The delay of the airdrop is NOT very good, let's call it a necessary evil. The delay is caused by the fact that the devs are busy with their personal life, which is human, but not of course "very good" for the coin. In such cases an enlargement of the team could be a solution.

I not see progress .. no news, no progress, the team has not delivered many promises.
The airdrop community is full of fake scam fraud accounts, and always these excuses, now they say family reasons, whole team have family problems?  Cheesy

What them excuse?

Is never their fault, never take responsibility. They  exposed themselves in the previous ann-thread,  got deleted.

An now they say as excuse they didn't have time, when people have no time, means no priority to them. 

Meanwhile begging for 'donations' without any escrow, much time for that.

Somehow i have the feel the people will not make the exchange pay.

Investors must be careful!
There's one missing part in your comment, ypu didn't mention that the team is working to deliver quality stuffs not just some shitty content.
There was a vote to stay calm, the community wants thr DAM published thats why everyone voted on discord to give the team more time in order to make things clear.
Activity: 22
If you want your coin to be listed on 9coin.com. Pleasecontact us. Email:[email protected]
gij
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
The delay of the airdrop is NOT very good, let's call it a necessary evil. The delay is caused by the fact that the devs are busy with their personal life, which is human, but not of course "very good" for the coin. In such cases an enlargement of the team could be a solution.

I not see progress .. no news, no progress, the team has not delivered many promises.
The airdrop community is full of fake scam fraud accounts, and always these excuses, now they say family reasons, whole team have family problems?  Cheesy

What them excuse?

Is never their fault, never take responsibility. They  exposed themselves in the previous ann-thread,  got deleted.

An now they say as excuse they didn't have time, when people have no time, means no priority to them.  

This project needs more faith and effort to move. So far the team have done a lot of wonderful works, but to be honest making a successful job from nothing is not a simple process. These days countless projects are competing to get into the market and this task is a lot harder than e.g. One year ago, and definitely team members have nothing special, me, you and the other participants are parts of this team.
Activity: 2

The airdrop community is full of fake scam fraud accounts, and always these excuses, now they say family reasons, whole team have family problems?  Cheesy

What them excuse?

Is never their fault, never take responsibility. They  exposed themselves in the previous ann-thread,  got deleted.

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
community massively vote for extended hiatus between airdrops. actually i also gave my vote for that option. dunno if it's good for coin
Activity: 298
Merit: 106
The delay in taking decisions is very good and at the same time the completion of the team increases the value of the work and reduces the percentage of errors.
If we extend our gap, run some goodies in the meantime. It is right for me AD4

Activity: 98
Merit: 12
Good to see the announcement up again! Interesting project, i like the community on discord, very helpfull! Good luck everyone who participates
it looks like airdrop 4 will be delayed.
Right now there's a vote going on to see what the community wants.
nothing alarming, the team just fell a little behind in the work it had to do last week.
Activity: 121
The delay in taking decisions is very good and at the same time the completion of the team increases the value of the work and reduces the percentage of errors.
If we extend our gap, run some goodies in the meantime. It is right for me AD4
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Is it already known at which hour tomorrow May 28th the AD4 will start? I'm askinge because I'm planning a trip and will check internet only occasionally.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
I can see the potential of this project.

A lot of supporters and very active community. Definitely worth to invest.
Activity: 27
Airdrop 4.. 28 May.. Will be more good
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
Your title consist of two [AIRDROP] I guess one is enough.

And delist your [AIRDROP only] because it will seems like the coin was 100% premined, which is wrong
Pages:
Jump to: