Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🚀 FREE AIRDROPS 🚀 - 🌟 eBIT 🌟 -💰 3rd of 7 rounds💰 - page 41. (Read 35363 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 254
1700 EBIT received. Thank you.

Somebody use my username to get some tokens.
I didnt joined in this aidrop.
0x33E22Ed522d835AFEE127835f2A2DbcaE351292c , is it not your address ?,
I found that address  on ETG spreadsheet too, under your name. Check no 330.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rNgMbSqIPdE_ojc3ENbfMo-f4N2AuSpGdXnc32K6zAc/htmlview
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I received  my 1700 eBIT, thanks
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Somebody use my username to get some tokens.
I didnt joined in this aidrop.
Activity: 575
Merit: 268
Changing the game
Im on list but , there is nothing ebit on my mew, so i hope dev /manager can resolve it .

thank You
Activity: 224
I also received  1700 eBIT, thanks dev ,I won't sell any of them,will hold this coin. Smiley
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
what does red on spreadsheet means?
so many reds.
I think it means that those in red received airdrop.

Yes the red means they already received. Good to see they have discipline.  Kiss
I think not. I haven't received mine im on the red.
maybe thats the number of members they will be sending today.
Activity: 137
Received today 1700 tokens, thanks dev Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
so many reds.

Yes the red means they already received. Good to see they have discipline.  Kiss
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
so many reds.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
so many reds.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
DEV: anything we can do if we are not in the airdrop spreadsheets but did everything correctly as far as we are aware?
Activity: 224
Do we have to sign up for airdrop 2 if we are on airdrop 1? also i am on list 2 will I need to sign back up and do I require a minimum balance if so I would like to know because I want to buy more but want to remain above the required balance...
Activity: 448
Hi dev. Is it possible for me to apply and post reply here but I can't find my name or address in the spreadsheet. It is not even in the 2nd sheet of people that did not send reply

Why?

If you're not listed in the 1st or even on the 2nd spreadsheet it means that you are not in the airdrop or maybe when you join and fill the form for the airdrop, the list of participants already full/ closed or when you fill the form to join you haven't PM the DEV that you joined up. you will PM the DEV twice, 1st when you signed up the form to join and 2nd before distributing the token you must also PM the DEV or reply on this thread.

The 2nd spreadsheet are those airdrop participants that were able to PM the DEV after signing up the form but unable to PM the DEV or reply to this thread before the the date of distributing the EBIT token.
Activity: 518
Hi dev. Is it possible for me to apply and post reply here but I can't find my name or address in the spreadsheet. It is not even in the 2nd sheet of people that did not send reply

Why?
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Gate.io is a new trending exchange. Can't we vote for eBit to be listed in there ??
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Activity: 201
Thanks dev! Got my 1,700 eBit!
I hope for the better future of this token Cool
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
When the 2nd airdrop will begin ?? any tentative date dev ??

the 2nd airdrop is 30th october but you need to have 1700 eBIT in your wallet to get the airdrop!
Pages:
Jump to: