Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🚀 FREE AIRDROPS 🚀 - 🌟 eBIT 🌟 -💰 3rd of 7 rounds💰 - page 38. (Read 35363 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
can't believe people are already selling at etherdelta for 0.000017 ethereum , this could be one off the airdrops that is going to be worth some in future so i hold and buy me some more

You should stop being surprised by this kind of behavior because some people dont have vision and or are in desparate need of money. Whether its a combination or either you are going to be hard pressed to want to keep

coins that could get you USD $ value now. But seriously this is also good for people who didnt get in airdrop they can buy coins on the cheap, I know I am going to add to my stack it only makes sense when people sell them

for pennies when they could be worth $1 dollar or more. It is nuts but appreciate the nuts Cheesy

Selling this early is just stupid, there are 24 more rounds of airdrop still to go. Don't sell your tokens too early and too cheaply guys.

I’m holding on to it..   I don’t see a reason to sell for penny’s. 
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
can't believe people are already selling at etherdelta for 0.000017 ethereum , this could be one off the airdrops that is going to be worth some in future so i hold and buy me some more

You should stop being surprised by this kind of behavior because some people dont have vision and or are in desparate need of money. Whether its a combination or either you are going to be hard pressed to want to keep

coins that could get you USD $ value now. But seriously this is also good for people who didnt get in airdrop they can buy coins on the cheap, I know I am going to add to my stack it only makes sense when people sell them

for pennies when they could be worth $1 dollar or more. It is nuts but appreciate the nuts Cheesy

Selling this early is just stupid, there are 24 more rounds of airdrop still to go. Don't sell your tokens too early and too cheaply guys.
Activity: 326
Merit: 104
Santa Coin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 234
Merit: 101
Hello,dev! I have a problem. I joined the airdrop. Why did not I get my reward? Can I find out what is the reason?
Activity: 31
Activity: 58
replied here again Smiley

i joined airdrop!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Thanks dev..i joined airdrop hopefully
Activity: 95
Got the airdrop holding it tight
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Activity: 406
Hello, I haven't earned the reward. I have joined, but tokens haven't come. Why that not so?
Activity: 176
Merit: 102
Activity: 308
interesting to join 2nd airdrop but i don't have 1700 ebit,can i join without 1700 ebit?
Activity: 154
I received my airdrop, thank you dev. The concept of having a credit in applications on blockchain is a great thing.
Activity: 60
Price is very low... I buy some of EBIT i think the price will increase soon.
When will be the second airdrop?
Activity: 98
Join in airdrop and telegram!Good lucc everyone! Cool

Please Read   Users posting "joined" type posts when not required or allowed will be BANNED  Angry
Activity: 42
I think I'm going to buy, I like the concept.... To the moon with e bit!
Activity: 406
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Join in airdrop and telegram!Good lucc everyone! Cool
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
My OCD is acting up. Could the dev send the Blockfolio app a JPEG of the logo so they could upload it to their app? Thanks in advance!
Pages:
Jump to: