Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🚀 FREE AIRDROPS 🚀 - 🌟 eBIT 🌟 -💰 3rd of 7 rounds💰 - page 37. (Read 35363 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
"People are birds unable to fly."
Hi,

I received the email newsletter notifying that the AirDrops have been completed. My name is in the 2nd spreadsheet (as I don't remember the condition to send PM after applying), but till now I haven't received in my MEW wallet.

Can you check please?
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
When will ebit be listed on cmc?
Any coin can be listed if they have at least $10000 daily volume on an exchange supported by cmc.
Activity: 80
When will ebit be listed on cmc?
Activity: 182
When will round two begin. I did not find any information about this in the Ann. What will the future development look like?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
I received this newsletter:
Dear members,

First of all our appologies to our donaters they were supposed to get the other half yesterday!
But it has taken untill today! By now all donaters should have 100% of their tokens!

And our airdroppers have to be al little more patient because we have untill the 30th of november to sent the airdrop!
Soon we will be on mercatox and maybe also on coinmarketcap so if you dump then we are happy to buy back Smiley
Activity: 108
almost a whale
some scammer used my username and gave his address - I did participate but with another address - fuck you loser karma will get you
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 196
Just wondering if I did post in the old thread or the new one  Roll Eyes
Anyway, I will check spreadsheet later cause it is a pita to do it on mobile.
Congratulations 🍾 for the listing on EtherDelta.

greetings
zero
Activity: 238
If people cannot sell or transfer their coins, what's the meaning of this project? No use for speculation, no use to buy stuff online, no use to donate, etc. It seems quite useless if coins are basically "locked".
Also, if people cannot sell, how other people could buy on etherdelta?

This does seem like a conundrum and I am looking forward to answer from dev. I missed the 1st round of this drop but was looking to participate in future rounds. A few questions I have are how many coins have been

already distributed and are there plans to list on exchange other than Etherdelta?
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
If people cannot sell or transfer their coins, what's the meaning of this project? No use for speculation, no use to buy stuff online, no use to donate, etc. It seems quite useless if coins are basically "locked".
Also, if people cannot sell, how other people could buy on etherdelta?
Activity: 98
Merit: 16
I'm a donator and only received half of the coins that were promised (they should have sent the other half at worst before the 27th of October 23:59) so I'm starting to be a little worried... are you still around devs?
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
I am considering this project to have a prominent success. What can we do to support you?
Activity: 178
I like this point very much: "If you sell or transfer your tokens you will not participate anymore in future airdrops!". This will prevent massive eBIT sales and dump. Good time to buy. Dev good job.
Not so many people read all the text in post.  Undecided

I got 1700 coins, Thank you. I'll hold Wink
Damn, I had received only 300! What the quantity of received tokens depends on?
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Airdrop received, im excited for the more 2-25 rounds. This token has a lot more potential than what i have before.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Just noticed you had to reply in the thread to get an airdrop.  Consider me replying.  The odd thing is I don't remember that being a condition when I first signed up.
Activity: 232
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
Hello.
Thank you for the coins.
I did get some today.
I will hold for a long time.
Activity: 692
Im no. 546 on spreadsheet but have remarks wrong wallet.. i check it and its correct. Can someone assist and help me withthis one?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Hi dev. Is it possible for me to apply and post reply here but I can't find my name or address in the spreadsheet. It is not even in the 2nd sheet of people that did not send reply

Why?

If you're not listed in the 1st or even on the 2nd spreadsheet it means that you are not in the airdrop or maybe when you join and fill the form for the airdrop, the list of participants already full/ closed or when you fill the form to join you haven't PM the DEV that you joined up. you will PM the DEV twice, 1st when you signed up the form to join and 2nd before distributing the token you must also PM the DEV or reply on this thread.

The 2nd spreadsheet are those airdrop participants that were able to PM the DEV after signing up the form but unable to PM the DEV or reply to this thread before the the date of distributing the EBIT token.
Thanks for the reply. I actually checked etherscan for my wallet and saw that it already entered my wallet some hours ago
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
I still didnt recieve my coin, im at spreadsheet 2
Pages:
Jump to: