Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🚀 FREE AIRDROPS 🚀 - 🌟 eBIT 🌟 -💰 3rd of 7 rounds💰 - page 39. (Read 35363 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 104
I got 1700 coins, Thank you. I'll hold Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
I received my coins today dev, thanks. I'm hoping to be a part of the future airdrops as well.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi My Friend, I Have A Good Idea : How To Mint eBIT In Myetherwallet  Huh

Thanks
Activity: 326
Merit: 104
Santa Coin
Is there anywhere we can see how many coins have been distributed already? Would be nice to know how many currently have been distributed and what the plans are moving forward. I think it is a nice touch that those who

hodl and do not sell get more (my name says it all Cheesy) because they ultimately are the stronger hands and not willing to dump at first chance of money. Please let us know dev, thanks!
Activity: 130
I like this point very much: "If you sell or transfer your tokens you will not participate anymore in future airdrops!". This will prevent massive eBIT sales and dump. Good time to buy. Dev good job.

agreed. maybe they cant stop people forever, but at least this measure will prevent a lot of people for a good while. btw, i got my 1700 EBIT tokens, fingers crossed for this project Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Wow, I see my name on the spreadsheet but it is not even my eth address on that? How it could be possible? I do not even remember whether or not I joined the airdrop but I ask you to stop airdroping to that address as it is not mine. Someone used my profile to join this distribution which is a cheating IMO.
Just checked again the spreadsheet and I find my eth address on the whitelisted category, what does it mean?
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
I like this point very much: "If you sell or transfer your tokens you will not participate anymore in future airdrops!". This will prevent massive eBIT sales and dump. Good time to buy. Dev good job.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
waiting my token landing to my wallet
Activity: 235
Merit: 102
I want to say thank you to dev team. Smiley
I have got receive eBIT from airdrop.
Activity: 63
I have recived 1700 EBIT from the first airdrop Thanks. But my wallet is compromised!
It's possible tranfer my coins to my new wallet and subscribe for the next airdrop without lost my second airdrop?

I've ask yesterday in bitcointalk, private message and telegram, but i' ve not received any reply.

Please  help me!

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
received airdrop.

will beholding that for upcoming airdrops and quite interested on more exchange listings

thank you!
Activity: 938
Merit: 111
I received a letter from eBIT, but did not get airdrop eBIT.My № in table 102.I'm really looking forward to!
Activity: 154
Hi, i just check the spreadsheet and i found that you put a wrong address, is there any way i change my address? By PM maybe?
Not happening.. mine was the same case, I sent them all the necessary details on telegram as well as here to change my address, but it still went to a scammer. My address was added though in the list and I got the drop as well, but the scammers address was not changed.
Activity: 402
I joined the Airdrop. I added ETH to my profile as requested. I replied here page 15. I joined Telegram and nothing...I didn't receive anything so far. :-(
Activity: 154
I got my tokens, but it's sad to see that the scammer, who used my id to send additional address also got the tokens despite me informing the manager on telegram and here too.
That is how people get multiple drops and then sell all for low price.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

i am in the list of round 1 ,  floor number is 322 ,but don't recive the coin yet  ?  is it will send tomorrow ?

On the rules: hold 1700 yuan, do not need to re-register. If the new person to join need to hold 1700 yuan, and re-registered to participate in the second and subsequent vacations, is it?
Activity: 616
Merit: 254
My name is on the spreadsheet but haven't received 300 ebtc

"
We are getting closer and closer to the finish of the 1st airdrop!
Not everyone has received his eBIT yet! But if GOD wants we will finish tommorow!
Many are selling eventough there is a restriction because they will not be part of the 2nd airdrop.
Only the once that have more then 1700 eBIT in their wallet will receive the 2nd and potential 3rd, 4th etc airdrops! "

Everyone who joined ebit airdrop received this email. You should post this as quote message or provide a source. Do not copy - paste.
Activity: 396
Merit: 110
Amazingly, wrote in a PM here on the forum, and the result is nothing at all. Well upset I will not walk past, you see someone will get more. Let the people rejoice...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

"
We are getting closer and closer to the finish of the 1st airdrop!
Not everyone has received his eBIT yet! But if GOD wants we will finish tommorow!
Many are selling eventough there is a restriction because they will not be part of the 2nd airdrop.
Only the once that have more then 1700 eBIT in their wallet will receive the 2nd and potential 3rd, 4th etc airdrops! "
Activity: 67
Pages:
Jump to: