Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🚀 FREE AIRDROPS 🚀 - 🌟 eBIT 🌟 -💰 3rd of 7 rounds💰 - page 36. (Read 35363 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got an email saying "We have sent the bounties and Airdrop payments to everyone!" but albeit being in the first list (no. 858 in the spreadsheet) I am yet to receive the 1700 ebit tokens.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Am super excited to be part of this amazing project by the developers.It is such a great innovation with good prospects.
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
http://scientificcoin.com/
Got my airdrop. Thanks! will hold for more.
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
can you make again some airdrop project, because last time i cannot join your airdrop
Activity: 97
I received the email with following text:
Joined the airdrop. Again? What happened to the old topic at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2259442 ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Joined and followed you guys on your social media account. Wish this project a goodluck and all the people behind to this.
Great job guys. Keep moving forward. Let us see you on the top!
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
thanks for the tokens
guys
wait for second airdrop
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
I thought i had replied to this thread, i was like amongst the first to participate.

Anyways OP, hope you can create some value other than just another ERC20 token, i know you collected some funds and weren't greedy about it. But, you actually have one of the best airdrops here, in regards to participation, you just need to make this coin unique somehow, give it some real value.
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
will we have to register for airdrop 2 if we got airdrop 1? or will the balance in our mew of eBit make us get it automatically?
As per latest update, there is no need to register again for second airdrop.

Where is the thread for the second airdrop? I want to check it out.
There is no other thread except this, the info above I got from the newsletter and Telegram.
Activity: 98
will we have to register for airdrop 2 if we got airdrop 1? or will the balance in our mew of eBit make us get it automatically?

Where is the thread for the second airdrop? I want to check it out.
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Activity: 41
Hello, I'm on the second list, but I did not get tokens. Skaite please, when can they wait?
Activity: 938
Merit: 111
I 1 table.Room 102.eBIT did not come. Why?
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I just went to your webside. Unfortunately I was not able to find any white paper or any other plans arround the token, beside of its planned airdropping. Where can I find more information about the project itself?
Activity: 60
I have received my airdrop thx dev ! Hope the project will be succesfulf
Activity: 57
I am on the second list, received 300 ebits, now I have 1800 coins. Do I need to do anything else to qualify for the second round?
Activity: 109
Does anybody know when is this coin going to be listed in Cryptopia or Livecoin exchange?
and also have anybody requested to CMC for listing?
Activity: 154
I received my EBIT airdrop, I think it is the first, thank you.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi,

I received the email newsletter notifying that the AirDrops have been completed. My name is in the 2nd spreadsheet (as I don't remember the condition to send PM after applying), but till now I haven't received in my MEW wallet.

Can you check please?

same as me . i wait your answer
Pages:
Jump to: