Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 19. (Read 19233 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I really like the principles of this token; I will not only participate in the airdrop but also buy it. Thank you for this opportunity.
Activity: 74
I am sure that you will be in the top ten cryptocurrency projects !Great project! I advise everyone to participate in it! I enjoy watching the news! A very interesting idea! I'm sure it will be in great demand! I am sure that everything will work out as the project is very big and comfortable!One of the most promising and successful projects to date!
Activity: 29
Great project!
Very nice and unique idea. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the airdrop.
I can say that this is a brand new and interesting idea from dev team. Helping the users to join them with paid and free services/parties!
Activity: 37
This is a different project from other projects
But
  I think it will be a great success
So I will participate in this pilot project
I wish you success and further success Cool
Activity: 1
It is nice to participate in this great project. I am confident that it will make revolutionize in cyraptocurrency   and will go to the moon very soon.wish all the best team... Wink
This is a very exciting project and we all are looking forward for it to come out of ico and get going on the markets to open up to people who did not get a chance to invest. Once they see the potential, I know this will be a huge success
Activity: 10
Your project is very good, i think tuurnt will be a good place for users to earn money. Good luck ! I wish your success!
Activity: 3
Very interesting project and seems like will success very soon. The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. Then you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt. this concept is based on parties good luck
Activity: 60
Bitcointalk username: kush02
Telegram username: @kushn02
Eth. Address: 0x15DA2d6810A878ddcCc54594a05F0EB6e93F0db5
Activity: 42
I believe that the project will have a good future in the long run in the decline of the prices of all the digital currencies to succeed the team based on the success of the project
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Take the risk and be the one who make money on a such project like this.
Just buy the tokens of TuurnT.io and do your job.
Activity: 21
A big project that shows that it will be successful in the world of digital currencies and we hope to download in many large international platforms, we wish you every success and success
Activity: 69
This is a great project i completed all steps to claim the reward but i don't see my username on the spreedsheet, when you will apdate ?
A really good idea. Allowing users to locate parties and events nearby, be it paid or free, is quite amazing. Also, having the users verify by different mediums is a huge plus point.
Haven't seen any other project like this in the cryptocurrency space before. I particularly like the Reward system you have embedded for both hosts and partygoers.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
This is a remarkable project with clear goals. This is a great success. I joined a cable group and I advise everyone not to miss the opportunity Wink
Good morning, it looks like an important project, and I wish you more success. When you see the project, we decided to join you in the hope that the project will not be a failure, and in the end I will tell you a good job.
Activity: 6
A beautiful symbol I want to acquire, I think it has a brilliant future and a huge price
The value will rise quickly and reach the top of this project and be a competition for adults
Activity: 60
TuurnT is a awesome project with new inventive ideas, I guess this very success full project in cripto   world.... there had interesting idea about the project... I wish grow up this project to moon. thank you...
Activity: 6
Very interesting project and seems like will success very soon. going through your whitepaper now.  Good luck
Activity: 47
I appreciate this project, the activities are very exciting, innovative, good. I pray for successful promotion of the project and proper execution of your plans, thank you for a wonderful gift.
Pages:
Jump to: