Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] 🎁[Airdrop] VOYAGER-decentralized application for tourists and travelers - page 7. (Read 20145 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. Going to give the whitepaper a thorough read. Think it's platform that the word's been waiting for
Activity: 196
Hello
Guys, very useful project now!
I agree with you

I would like to know when the platform will be released

a demo version of the platform is already available on the website

I already tested this
https://i.imgur.com/bldupgo.png

It looks modern
Activity: 182
Hello
I agree with you

I already tested this
https://i.imgur.com/bldupgo.png
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
Hello
I agree with you

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Hello
I agree with you

Activity: 266
Merit: 4
Hello
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Where can I get information about VOYAGER team and its members? I would like to know more about this.

Soon we will post all the information about the team and its members.
I would advise not to delay you with this! Many investors are interested in the composition of the team. if they are not famous people and did not take part in successful companies, then you are unlikely to be given money
Merit: 2
I would like to see the Vgr token on the IObit cryptocurrency exchange first, it will be a great start for the VOYAGER project. Just as good HitBTC.

Activity: 126
How many tokens are allocated as a reward for the team, how many for private sales and how many for sale on the exchanges? Will there be a reserve Fund?

the project team will be allocated 15% of the total number of tokens, but I do not have information about the reserve fund.
Merit: 10
How many tokens are allocated as a reward for the team, how many for private sales and how many for sale on the exchanges? Will there be a reserve Fund?
Activity: 350

I wonder how much money was collected in the course of private sales? Is this information available?

Of course, this information is on our website.
120 000 000 VGR coins were sold at the price of 0.00000075 BTC per one. Grab a calculator and do the math:)

I made the appropriate calculations. If you take part in the airdrop, you can get about 5 dollars. And this is without referrals. Quite a tempting offer, I'll tell you.
Activity: 224
Does the team plan to "burn" some of VGR coins in the future? How it does, for example, Binance. 

Yes, it is possible in the future that the VGR tokens undergo incineration.

Tell me, what is possible? This is a very important issue. If the coins that did not plan to sell are not burned and then appear on the market, they simply destroy the price of the token
I joined airdrop today, so the question is, when will the contest results be and when will the tokens be paid to the participants ' wallets?

Airdrop lasts up to 31.08, it seems to me that the results of the competition, we learn in the same day, or next day.
Activity: 144
I joined airdrop today, so the question is, when will the contest results be and when will the tokens be paid to the participants ' wallets?
I think that the creation of a mobile application for tourists is a great idea, because potential investors need to make sure that the project is quite real.

I agree, I also have positive feelings about this project, because tourism is gaining popularity every year, people spend millions on their holidays.
Activity: 154
I think that the creation of a mobile application for tourists is a great idea, because potential investors need to make sure that the project is quite real.
Activity: 294
What is the airdrop expected value?

10-15 USD
Maximum 1 dollar)) Grin The team in the project is anonymous, and a good exchange will never add this project. Its price will be ten times less. We pass by, this project is not worthy of attention.

I think it's too early to draw conclusions. But the same does not need to think that the airdrop will give you a lot of money
I am surprised with people who think that airdrop will bring them a fortune:) Airdrop is a marketing ploy to introduce and support the project.
Activity: 224
What is the airdrop expected value?

10-15 USD
Maximum 1 dollar)) Grin The team in the project is anonymous, and a good exchange will never add this project. Its price will be ten times less. We pass by, this project is not worthy of attention.

I think it's too early to draw conclusions. But the same does not need to think that the airdrop will give you a lot of money
Activity: 252
I like your competition. This is a great opportunity to get 20,000 VGR. Is this an approximate price in dollars at the moment? I would like to get into this top 10 winners.

At the moment this is 100 USD. But in the long term there is much more

Even with the current rate, $ 100 is a good reward for airdrop. If you hold these coins for some time, they can become both 1000 $ and 10 000 $. Even 1 bitcoin once cost less than $ 1.

You are not right. The reward for the airship is 1000 VGR. And where is about $ 5
Pages:
Jump to: