Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] 🎁[Airdrop] VOYAGER-decentralized application for tourists and travelers - page 10. (Read 20145 times)

copper member
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
If you sit down and understand, the VOYAGER application will act as a certain partner, between the buyer and the seller. Am I right?

Yes you are right. All kinds of tourist services
Activity: 105
Hello.  I'm glad to join to VOYAGER airdrop. Tell me please, what is the standard of VGR coin?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
If you sit down and understand, the VOYAGER application will act as a certain partner, between the buyer and the seller. Am I right?
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
interesting project added to favorites, joined airdrop, I hope to get into the top ten lucky.

ha ha. don't you just swear to get into this top ten and get a reward of 20,000 VGR. each of us, hopes for it. therefore, I will not wish you luck: P
Yes, it would be really cool to get 20 000 VGR at the start, but unfortunately, only 10 of us will be lucky.
Activity: 287
Merit: 1
Will there be online support in the application? let's say to return tickets or clarify something

Naturally. There will be support and a hotline for solving emergency issues.
This is good, since it happens so, I bought tickets, and then there are emergency situations
copper member
Will there be online support in the application? let's say to return tickets or clarify something

Naturally. There will be support and a hotline for solving emergency issues.
Activity: 91
Activity: 111
Well, you have to catch a drop, and you can also take part in the bounty, support the project
Activity: 116
interesting project added to favorites, joined airdrop, I hope to get into the top ten lucky.

ha ha. don't you just swear to get into this top ten and get a reward of 20,000 VGR. each of us, hopes for it. therefore, I will not wish you luck: P
copper member
What is the airdrop expected value?

10-15 USD
Maximum 1 dollar)) Grin The team in the project is anonymous, and a good exchange will never add this project. Its price will be ten times less. We pass by, this project is not worthy of attention.

Nobody forbids you to think so)) Wink
copper member
Not already have my prayers been heard, I've long wanted such a platform, so that from one application you can do everything and order yourself Cool Shocked

Now you are on our team! Voyager Travel Team Cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 115
≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣
What is the airdrop expected value?

10-15 USD
Maximum 1 dollar)) Grin The team in the project is anonymous, and a good exchange will never add this project. Its price will be ten times less. We pass by, this project is not worthy of attention.
Activity: 171
Not already have my prayers been heard, I've long wanted such a platform, so that from one application you can do everything and order yourself Cool Shocked
Activity: 181
We will hope that the project has good financial support from investors
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
Activity: 83
Cool idea, you sit at home and everything from the phone in one application you order, convenient and practical
Activity: 84
I like your competition. This is a great opportunity to get 20,000 VGR. Is this an approximate price in dollars at the moment? I would like to get into this top 10 winners.

At the moment this is 100 USD. But in the long term there is much more

Even with the current rate, $ 100 is a good reward for airdrop. If you hold these coins for some time, they can become both 1000 $ and 10 000 $. Even 1 bitcoin once cost less than $ 1.
Activity: 151
And which exchanges do you plan to get into at all? Everyone now speaks about yobit, for beginners the most correct decision

Yes YObit is in our plans, this is the fastest listing. All exchanges for which we plan to get there are on the site and in the topic.
Well, a good exchange for the beginning will be for you, the main thing is that the bounty hunters do not spoil everything when tokens are issued

Tokens will be issued gradually, excluding the dump.
Correctly, tokens to give out parts excluding falling prices of tokens on the exchange, it is logical
copper member
I like your competition. This is a great opportunity to get 20,000 VGR. Is this an approximate price in dollars at the moment? I would like to get into this top 10 winners.

At the moment this is 100 USD. But in the long term there is much more
copper member
A vision and a mission for me also it was very extraordinary clear and Nice, I can't wait to see how this will work, may be running soon.

Soon, very soon my friend) Be with us!
Pages:
Jump to: