Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] 🎁[Airdrop] VOYAGER-decentralized application for tourists and travelers - page 9. (Read 20145 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I am happy to invest a few hundred dollars in the VGR token, but I would like to understand whether there will be any dividends for all VGR holders?
Activity: 226
Tell me, do you plan to launch an affiliate program right in the application? If I invite a friend, will I get any percentage of his expenses?

This is a very good idea, many mobile applications use an affiliate program to build a customer base, it works effectively.

I think the guys here will also do this, either there to make a post in the social network and receive a bonus in the form of fiates on their account
Activity: 154
Tell me, do you plan to launch an affiliate program right in the application? If I invite a friend, will I get any percentage of his expenses?

This is a very good idea, many mobile applications use an affiliate program to build a customer base, it works effectively.
Activity: 238

I think it would be a very good idea, and it's possible to make the popularity of companies that work with this application
Activity: 140
Where can I get information about VOYAGER team and its members? I would like to know more about this.
I recently studied the list of the project team, it is in white paper, on page 16 or 17, I do not remember exactly.
Activity: 154

Yes, it's in the plans. In the near future we will announce.
I have a lot of friends who travel often, it would be good to receive income from the expenses of my friends:)
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Where can I get information about VOYAGER team and its members? I would like to know more about this.
copper member
Activity: 104

Yes, it's in the plans. In the near future we will announce.
Activity: 182
Activity: 85
Does the team plan to "burn" some of VGR coins in the future? How it does, for example, Binance. 

Yes, it is possible in the future that the VGR tokens undergo incineration.
In what sense is burning? that they just stop being on the stock exchanges?
Activity: 196
Does the team plan to "burn" some of VGR coins in the future? How it does, for example, Binance. 

The ignition of tokens is a great idea, because it will lead to an increase in the price of them.
copper member

Activity: 99
Activity: 80
Very good looks the site on the mobile, well optimized, it is clear that the team is working, and not sitting on the spot
Activity: 44
Finally, my husband and I were able to find a project in which it would not be a pity to throw a little of their funds Smiley
Activity: 98
If you sit down and understand, the VOYAGER application will act as a certain partner, between the buyer and the seller. Am I right?

Yes you are right. All kinds of tourist services
Let's not forget that this application will also act as an advertising platform, the question is; what income to receive investors?

All profits from advertising will go to refine and marketing the application.
Normal developers of their application and do, 80 percent of the funds go to the finalization of the application
copper member
If you sit down and understand, the VOYAGER application will act as a certain partner, between the buyer and the seller. Am I right?

Let's not forget that this application will also act as an advertising platform, the question is; what income to receive investors?

All profits from advertising will go to refine and marketing the application.
Activity: 181

Of course, in the application there will be advertising, without anywhere in our perfect world
Activity: 266
Merit: 2

copper member
Hello.  I'm glad to join to VOYAGER airdrop. Tell me please, what is the standard of VGR coin?

erc20 ethereum standart token
Pages:
Jump to: