Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] 🎁[Airdrop] VOYAGER-decentralized application for tourists and travelers - page 11. (Read 20145 times)

copper member
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
And which exchanges do you plan to get into at all? Everyone now speaks about yobit, for beginners the most correct decision

Yes YObit is in our plans, this is the fastest listing. All exchanges for which we plan to get there are on the site and in the topic.
Well, a good exchange for the beginning will be for you, the main thing is that the bounty hunters do not spoil everything when tokens are issued

Tokens will be issued gradually, excluding the dump.
Activity: 112
I like your competition. This is a great opportunity to get 20,000 VGR. Is this an approximate price in dollars at the moment? I would like to get into this top 10 winners.
Activity: 126
And which exchanges do you plan to get into at all? Everyone now speaks about yobit, for beginners the most correct decision

Yes YObit is in our plans, this is the fastest listing. All exchanges for which we plan to get there are on the site and in the topic.
Well, a good exchange for the beginning will be for you, the main thing is that the bounty hunters do not spoil everything when tokens are issued
copper member

copper member
As I understand it, even on an apple watch you can wipe your route, it's very cool, I have not seen this one yet, well done guys

Thank you, we are glad that you like our project
copper member
I wanted to ask, but there will be people in the future will have to submit their documents? Well, when you buy tickets

Oh sure. But data leakage is excluded
Activity: 35
This project seems cool to me .Hope this project will move further towards success.Good luck to everyone involved
Activity: 72
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
As I understand it, even on an apple watch you can wipe your route, it's very cool, I have not seen this one yet, well done guys
Activity: 55
I wanted to ask, but there will be people in the future will have to submit their documents? Well, when you buy tickets
copper member
Hi, VOYAGER team. I would like to know with which partners you would like to begin cooperation first and why?

All partners with whom we want to start cooperation are on our website and in the description of the topic. Cooperation with them will allow us to make the best offers for the users of the application.

We will meet your expectations, I assure)
copper member
Hi, VOYAGER team. I would like to know with which partners you would like to begin cooperation first and why?

All partners with whom we want to start cooperation are on our website and in the description of the topic. Cooperation with them will allow us to make the best offers for the users of the application.
Activity: 47
I've seen such projects, but I hope this one will show itself well, read, everything is good
Activity: 103
Activity: 224
The idea is simply wonderful.  The search function of fellow travelers is the best that can be found in tourist applications personally for me. I wait for the project to enter the stock exchanges, and I will immediately contact you.P. passed the air duct, everything is in order. 

Before the coin can get to the exchange, it must go through the listing. Young projects are not so easy to do

We are already going through the listing procedure and will soon be on the stock exchanges!
It is very good. I wish to pass the listing procedure as soon as possible
Activity: 266
What is the airdrop expected value?

10-15 USD
pretty bold statements, but if you think well that the price of a token depends on the demand for it, so that any cost is possible.

Of course the price of the token depends on demand, marketing is necessary for all projects and money is allocated for it. Airdrop is an effective advertising to attract attention to the project.
Activity: 87
There are many such companies that offer such services, there were brahma koin, not so long ago, but here I see what is optimized for mobile applications and very clearly written travel paper
Activity: 252
Partners will benefit from cooperation with VOYAGER, because they receive customers without spending funds to attract.
In the case of success, it will be beneficial for partners, users of VOYAGER and investors. A good concept. I will follow the further news.
copper member
Explain to me briefly what is our vision of a mobile app VOYAGER? How is it better than existing applications? Are there any major differences?

That's important: The application includes all the necessary services for travelers from all tourist areas in any corner of the planet!

Being a member of the club VOYAGER you be able to pay up to 50% of the cost of the service with VGR tokens and also receive cashback up to 30% for each purchase inside the app!

And is there a discount on coins for today? If so, it turns out that it is advantageous to buy at an early stage

Private sale is complete. Buy tokens will be possible only after listing on the exchange
copper member
How convenient and easy will VOYAGER be to use? I am interested in such additions as: a guide, a rating of hotels or a tour operator.

Features of these functions are in our white paper.
Pages:
Jump to: