Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] 🎁[Airdrop] VOYAGER-decentralized application for tourists and travelers - page 8. (Read 20145 times)

copper member
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
I like your competition. This is a great opportunity to get 20,000 VGR. Is this an approximate price in dollars at the moment? I would like to get into this top 10 winners.

At the moment this is 100 USD. But in the long term there is much more
Everyone says that their token in the future will cost more! Do you have any reasons why your token will cost more?

Of course, everything is described in detail in white paper. The growth in the number of users is the increase in the cost of the token.
copper member
How will the system of quality control of services be regulated if you are just an intermediary between the buyer and the seller?

We will carefully select partners and with the help of our agents to check the quality of services before starting cooperation.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I like your competition. This is a great opportunity to get 20,000 VGR. Is this an approximate price in dollars at the moment? I would like to get into this top 10 winners.

At the moment this is 100 USD. But in the long term there is much more
Everyone says that their token in the future will cost more! Do you have any reasons why your token will cost more?
Activity: 154
How will the system of quality control of services be regulated if you are just an intermediary between the buyer and the seller?
Activity: 182
I would like to see a plan for the distribution of funds that were collected from private sales and will be collected from token sales on cryptocurrency exchanges. This plan exists?

This kind of information is in white paper, you need to study it carefully. All the best to you, VOYAGER has all chances to occupy a tourist niche.

In fact, the white paper has 99% of the information about the project, but it is more convenient to ask a question on the forum and get an aperative answer than to study the white paper for hours.
Activity: 196
I would like to see a plan for the distribution of funds that were collected from private sales and will be collected from token sales on cryptocurrency exchanges. This plan exists?

This kind of information is in white paper, you need to study it carefully. All the best to you, VOYAGER has all chances to occupy a tourist niche.
copper member

Naturally, you can get acquainted with it in our white paper.
copper member
Tell me, do you plan to launch an affiliate program right in the application? If I invite a friend, will I get any percentage of his expenses?

Yes, it's in the plans. In the near future we will announce.
And what kind of bonus system will there be for those who invest in the project?

Soon you will find out)
I would like to know in advance all the bonuses and promotions, I would buy your tokens, but I have to understand my benefit from this purchase in the future.

Everything will be announced on our official resources)
Merit: 2

And what is the price of your current token? on the first page of the topic I did not see such information

At the moment - 0.00000075BTC
And after the token is added to the crypto-currency exchanges, its price will change greatly, or will it remain in the same numbers?

We assume a good increase in the value of the token and the capitalization of the project
Let's hope that the situation in the cryptocurrency market will be favorable and you will effectively influence the price of VGR !
Tell me, do you plan to launch an affiliate program right in the application? If I invite a friend, will I get any percentage of his expenses?

And what kind of bonus system will there be for those who invest in the project?

Soon you will find out)
I would like to know in advance all the bonuses and promotions, I would buy your tokens, but I have to understand my benefit from this purchase in the future.
copper member
As I understand it, if the tickets I have on the phone, I can always show them let the conductor on the plane without problems?

Yes, it's true.
copper member

Soon you will find out)
copper member
I am happy to invest a few hundred dollars in the VGR token, but I would like to understand whether there will be any dividends for all VGR holders?

Yes, be sure, wait for the announcement on our resources!
copper member
Where can I get information about VOYAGER team and its members? I would like to know more about this.

Soon we will post all the information about the team and its members.
Activity: 168
As I understand it, if the tickets I have on the phone, I can always show them let the conductor on the plane without problems?
Have you ever worked with e-tickets? You're behind in life, the whole world uses e-tickets.
Activity: 134
Activity: 144

Activity: 66
I am happy to invest a few hundred dollars in the VGR token, but I would like to understand whether there will be any dividends for all VGR holders?

I think those who invest will receive bonuses
Activity: 350

It would be nice to buy tokens now and receive dividends for life, but it would be too good, it does not happen:)
Pages:
Jump to: