Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AM] AeroME - Decentralized Marketplace Exchange - page 36. (Read 112950 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

AeroMe has been dropped to a low level risk of executing a manual coin swap scam:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-watcher-am-aerome-formerly-aero-aero-100-pos-anonymous-sending-942371

It looks like AeroMe performed a manual coin swap with no ill intention. However, as result of the manual coin swap process, the blockchain was restarted and not all coins were returned to every wallet on the previous blockchain. Which wallets and their balance is unknown to the public at this time.

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Maj, we know you are working hard and doing a good job of it.

Any chance you could leave your IDE for a moment to give us a quick update on things to date and perhaps a revised launch schedule?

i.e. approximately mid-April release, late-April release, early-May/June, etc?
We know how big of a project this is and us programmers also appreciate what you are going through.

Kudos.

http://i.imgur.com/J1VtKc4.png

http://i.imgur.com/x3BcohN.png

roughly 3.2GB of raw source code (uncompressed/unoptimized) many lines of code spread over 4 projects & several sub-modules/libs and this excludes the mobile stuff currently under devel.

AME node webkit client and wallet development is built across all OS'es, in this SS was built for Win x64. but runs happily across-platforms. The Platform is up and is a separate entity, part of the 4 projects which makes up the platform and is what the clients speaks to and is linked with.

tbh, Cant really convey much with SS of open IDE as SS do not really allow to display the overall scope of the works and how it all fits together.

SS above of the fall-back VM's from the VPS'es / clusters and development machines, nodes etc. This SS is off my primary machine but ESXi server is on a separate/shared local dedicated box and runs the cloned bitnami nodejs/NGINX machine/images as are the storage cluster running bitnami REDIS based VM images and a couple off docker containers images plus other bits and pieces.

FYI full source is available up on github for both coin (new/old) and also the nodejs aerome rpc lib as found on the OP link. I am mirroring a distributed version control system acting as a central control revision system.  This is also true for the node modules which are private as set in packet.json so im kind of running a simple private cloud with all my bits and pieces in redundancy offered by bitbucket and also my containers via docker containers.

HTH

Maj

--Edit
I am also still in the process of putting a few matters right which cropped up last week and has kind of pissed me off still..
We have also won a 2 month VIP advertisement showcase competition on AltcoinFoundation.. more info on this asap.
Also a very interesting offer/partnership has passed my desk sort of speak and something which I am considering further before I bring it to you guys.
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
AeroME will be released on the 1st of March 2025. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
good time to pick up some more AM, imho!
Straight gambling I like your style
Activity: 181
optical illusion
good time to pick up some more AM, imho!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Maj, we know you are working hard and doing a good job of it.

Any chance you could leave your IDE for a moment to give us a quick update on things to date and perhaps a revised launch schedule?

i.e. approximately mid-April release, late-April release, early-May/June, etc?
We know how big of a project this is and us programmers also appreciate what you are going through.

Kudos.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Hi clowns Cheesy How is it going with your imaginary product?  Cheesy

Ahhh........bless the noob  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Last day of March.
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab
We should all buy sticker "Support our dev" Smiley

Dont put too much pressure on you majika... Thats really not a good things. Do you need any help from us?

Youre suffering from Stockholm syndrome.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
bla-bla-bla... where is the final product after eight months?

hahaha, you're an oxygen thief. Coward fudders behind noob accounts don't even deserve responses.

Welcome to ignore...
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
In cryptoland, the terms like TRUST & PATIENCE doesn't really hold any meaning. Its natural to get frustrated to see a week old coin getting pumped insanely and some coins where some real devs working for several months isn't deserving the attention at all.
Activity: 448
X1235

first of all use your main to post not some fud account

you have no idea where this coins is going

i suggest you do some research before you  use the term scam

congrats you just made my first ignore list  Smiley

after you gtfo it will be released Smiley

You just supported my opinion. No one will see this platform released, ever. I lost lots of BTC for this scam. The dev is the most sophisticated scammer I've seen. I can afford to loose these BTC but what about the other people? if this is not a scam then how do you call it?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
One of the few trusted and reliable devs out there. He is the real deal. He has the programming experience to cover it. As a programmer myself, I realize that some powerful and profound projects can be delayed. But, good things come to those who wait.

At times, I would be up to 4 a.m. in the morning trying to work out the issues in a particular code block. It is hard, but it was my code and I was devoted to doing a good job. Maj is probably no less devoted and passionate about his code and the community as I am. I truly believe this coin is going places.

I am thinking positively for what's to come. Don't anyone be discouraged, the scammer is not the dev. I will be putting more in and accumulating more AM at these low prices.

Buy when there is blood in the streets.
Activity: 448

after you gtfo it will be released Smiley
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Dont put too much pressure on you majika... Thats really not a good things. Do you need any help from us?

LOL.. yeah buy a sticker or Honk your horn each time you hear the term cryptos mentioned..

In answer to your question alpho i'm figuring this out and yes i will need all the help from our slack community to resolve the issues which came to light the other day.

There are also external pressures on me atm on top of the shit which was dumped at my doorstep this past day or so ago.

TBH, I'm still very pissed and feel like cracking someones head open which is why i'm not making a big thing about it and trying my very best to stay nice and calm and focus on my work all I can do.

We have options available to us as discussed in slack so there are ways out of this conundrum which is also why i'm reasonably calm. But this has hurt me real bad not just personally but again its to one's i care about who have to suffer; the community..

Its wrong on so many levels and I'm pretty disgusted with it all.. like i said please give me a moment to work through this frustration/problem/issue or whatever we can call this shit. And I will come to Slack with the resolution to this matter.

I feel like a pussy talking like this but i'm trying to be honest and open about where my head is at right about now. Also being mindful not to make a mountain out of a molehill and to keep things in perspective, its happened, its a shitty deal, it can be fixed and its not the end of the world (but bad enough from my PoV).

Thanks for concern I will take you up on your offer's shortly.

cheers guy's!

Maj

Life goes on and we shoulld move on. Things like this just makes us stronger Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
brand new
Activity: 0

Activity: 206

LOL.. yeah buy a sticker or Honk your horn each time you hear the term cryptos mentioned..

In answer to your question alpho i'm figuring this out and yes i will need all the help from our slack community to resolve the issues which came to light the other day.

There are also external pressures on me atm on top of the shit which was dumped at my doorstep this past day or so ago.

TBH, I'm still very pissed and feel like cracking someones head open which is why i'm not making a big thing about it and trying my very best to stay nice and calm and focus on my work all I can do.

We have options available to us as discussed in slack so there are ways out of this conundrum which is also why i'm reasonably calm. But this has hurt me real bad not just personally but again its to one's i care about who have to suffer; the community..

Its wrong on so many levels and I'm pretty disgusted with it all.. like i said please give me a moment to work through this frustration/problem/issue or whatever we can call this shit. And I will come to Slack with the resolution to this matter.

I feel like a pussy talking like this but i'm trying to be honest and open about where my head is at right about now. Also being mindful not to make a mountain out of a molehill and to keep things in perspective, its happened, its a shitty deal, it can be fixed and its not the end of the world (but bad enough from my PoV).

Thanks for concern I will take you up on your offer's shortly.

cheers guy's!

Maj
Pages:
Jump to: