Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AM] AeroME - Decentralized Marketplace Exchange - page 37. (Read 112950 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
We should all buy sticker "Support our dev" Smiley

Dont put too much pressure on you majika... Thats really not a good things. Do you need any help from us?

Indeed, there is an ignore button for the useless posters. It works very well. If we can help Majika, just ask and we'll see what we can do.

Not only that Grin

I am in doubt that this coin will ever appear. It is either the biggest scam or the biggest amateur. He needs another year, his project is so huge. In the end of the day, in our case an year, he will get at least 1000 BTC and no one will fire a case against him. That's the perfect scam Smiley I had to admit it. It's an ugly but effective move to steel people's money.

btw - anyone, remind me the last time the dev kept his promises?

Concerning the coin: it is already there since december 2014...

Actually we have been around a lot longer than 2014 as we come from AERO heritage Smiley

I know, I was part of Aero also and made the swap, but as he was talking about AM never going to be released, I just wanted to point out that AM is already around since december. And that is the proof that there is development. Otherwise it would still be Aero.
Activity: 206

Not only that Grin

I am in doubt that this coin will ever appear. It is either the biggest scam or the biggest amateur. He needs another year, his project is so huge. In the end of the day, in our case an year, he will get at least 1000 BTC and no one will fire a case against him. That's the perfect scam Smiley I had to admit it. It's an ugly but effective move to steel people's money.

Actually we have been around a lot longer than 2014 as we come from AERO heritage Smiley
Activity: 206
AeroME community,

As a community we need to stay a community... A safe place where we can share ideas and enjoy the safety net of the support offered by our community, a place where we can feel safe and welcomed.

The last few days have been traumatic to say the least. And is not how I would particularly say is how a community should be but out of all this drama and pain comes lessons which we will all never forget and will all learn from.

I am under a great deal of pressure atm in particular and again am trying to keep focused and restrained in what I say and do but I only have so much restraint in me.

ok Im trying very hard to keep my cool but X1235 WTF are you talking about. If you don't like what you see or feel then please free to step off..

Kebab and the WC comment... you dont know what happened or how shit went down so please keep quiet and stop trying to cough up moth balls..

Regarding that "Other matter" which we "All discussed in slack the other night -1 person"  again i am trying to keep my composure.

As for dev work back the .... off and leave me do my thing.  I have kind of had the wind knocked out of my sails I need to put something right first as a priority.  I honestly dont know why ppl call scam all the time, you could say its one of those buttons I got which when pressed kind of makes me go off on one..

Yes, i go quiet from time to time its just my way to get stuff done.. as for the size and scope of the project, its manageable as expressed in detail over several past posts in the old thread and briefly here too. Its complex yes BUT manageable.

Nothing will stop this project from reaching fruition. I will alway continue to develop. its just that simple. I am in combination with you all trying to make something special. Something which we can call our own and something which truly makes a difference in our daily lives. They are my goals, simple! 

And going back a few pages some asked if this was a legit project.. OMFG are you serious. Huh Again i'm trying to bite my tongue here but ofc its ........ real what do you think I have been doing all this time have my thumb stuck up my ass? It just gets a bit boring sometimes "feeling" like I have to go on the defence and legitimize myself.

I never post like this I try to keep a lid on my words and stay reserved, so it should go some way to describe my feelings about certain issues atm.. I try never to offend anyone or anything in my work/words or in what I do. Do no harm is kind of my motto but sometimes i see red. Im only human at the end of the day.

louie6925 as always when you speak you speak volumes and I really hope that has sunk into his head. I cant even say his name atm.

-- I know I continue to push the levels of which the trust i ask for has gone past breaking point long ago, but you continue to support ME not just as the project which I/we represent but also as a fellow human being. You know who you all are and I will never find a way to truly thank you but seriously have been a rock in hard times.

Once again thanks.

Majika

Not only that Grin

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250
Here's a prediction...  March is almost over...

That's just the date, I have that on my phone, what's the prediction? Tongue

AeroME is complete and will hit 1235813 satoshi Shocked

just that  Huh
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
Here's a prediction...  March is almost over...

just that  Huh

Not only that Grin

Your account has made 8 posts and all of them are mindless FUD in our thread and DRK's (now DASH?)
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Here's a prediction...  March is almost over...

just that  Huh

Not only that Grin

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
If I had a bitcoin for every time there was a drop in price created by some sort of falling out/drama in altcoin world I'd be the biggest bitcoin holder of all time....

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
How does this compare to whitecoin?

Because aerocoin dev was involved in whitecoin scam DYOR.

My God you really are behind the times aren't you! All that shit has been explained and put to bed months ago! The irony is you said DYOR! Lol u clearly haven't!

Again, before attempting to fud, please make sure you have at least some knowledge of what you're talking about, otherwise you just look like a regular fudster noob whose fud has no substance!

trust me, he is, more like fudster role model
Activity: 246

My God you really are behind the times aren't you! All that shit has been explained and put to bed months ago! The irony is you said DYOR! Lol u clearly haven't!

Again, before attempting to fud, please make sure you have at least some knowledge of what you're talking about, otherwise you just look like a regular fudster noob whose fud has no substance!
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab

Activity: 246
So  KryptoLyding is cleaning his traces bagholders left with worthless aerome coins  no aerome platform in sight.

Just another scam in altcoin world  Roll Eyes Whitecoin anyone?

...No, and its clueless posts like that don't help! Who said aerome was worthless? KL was nothing to do with the coins development in any way at all! So if you are going to post mindless craps, please back it up with something! How does this compare to whitecoin? It doesn't!

Sorry but hate it when people feel the need to post something they clearly know nothing about!
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab
So  KryptoLyding is cleaning his traces bagholders left with worthless aerome coins  no aerome platform in sight.

Just another scam in altcoin world  Roll Eyes Whitecoin anyone?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
seeing the last post "claiming" the ANN design that I created.

Preserving, not claiming. I just wanted to backup the code because nobody knows where your head is at so I quoted it. No need to throw punches at me.

Which btw thanks for deleting that and tons of other people's posts. Majika changed the password so you can stop trying to log in again.

I'm happy to hear you will be handing the site over to Majika though. The only thing I wanted to happen was to make sure the site and ANN and all your hard work got preserved. No sense in it getting destroyed over all this. The rest is up to you guys to figure out. I'll just be just watching from the sidelines from here on out as far as this matter goes.
Activity: 244
KryptoLyding:  I am shocked at what you have done but glad you admitted to it.  I always thought you were an upstanding member of this community.  I am sorry if you lost money on Aero/Aerome but it was your choice to get involved.  It sounds like you felt used and thrown away never getting the appreciation you thought you deserved.  However it is not Sap's fault you lost money on this.  This will haunt you the rest of your life, you need to do the right thing and return his BTC or send him the Aerome you sold him.  I do have one question:  Did you make that long post so that the prices fall and you could buy more? 

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
And so the drama in crypto continues...

Is there any possibility an update could come out soon?  The KL saga, plus the fact that it is almost the end of March with no updates and a deadline of March release, will have a negative impact.

You can delete my post, I am not spreading FUD, I am just asking for an update, as the 2 above mentioned issues will NOT help investors in a positive way.  EOM.

We are speaking with majika on Slack. Feel free to join us!
Pages:
Jump to: