Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Amazonians Green Coin – let's save nature together! - page 12. (Read 3508 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Can you tell, what are your partners in Brazil and abroad? And how to becopme one of your partners? I think many organisations would help you with helping Amazonian rainforest.

Why did you decide to end private sale if only 4 860 M tokens were sold and you wanted to sell 18.480 M ?
Let's see what will happen after pre-ICO and how many tokens they will manage to sell. Now we can't make any conclusions.

If you are able to make local communities really sustainable, there will be a lot of followers who want to repeat your solution.
Their goal is to make everything sustainable. Let's see if they manage to make token stable at first.
It's not a stable token to make it stable. Amacoin team members should explain how AMA price will be increased after the trading launch.
Can you also tell, if your token is ready or not yet? If not, when mainnet will be launched?
Activity: 39

Amacoin is made to purchase products & services offered by environment-friendly brands (B2C), and buy environmental assets or contribute to environmental projects (B2B).
What brands do you call environmental-friendly? Do you have the actual list?
Are you going to have own App? Android and iOS version? Or do you think it's not really necessary?
Can we know more about wild animals living at area that you want to protect?

Acquisition of new conservation units will happen in May 2020, according to your road map. And what's next?
This is the end of the current road map, maybe the next verion will be released soon.
Activity: 19
Amazonian coin conception sounds amazing, what written in your Whitepaper i's practically too good to be true
Activity: 17
Why did you choose your mind and decide to make your token not based on Waves platform actually?

Can you tell more about your technology, especially the part about ERC-1592 protocol?
There is the only place I was able to find information about ERC-1592: https://eips.ethereum.org/EIPS/eip-1592
Why not to use simple ERC-20 instead? Most of potential investors have no idea about ERC-1592.
I heard some your team members were connected to XMAX project. Is it true?

what you're doing now is really impressive. I think the team is showing great initiative, but I wanted to understand what you offer to investors .
I have a question about team. I googled "Leonardo Barrionuevo" and found only a dancer. Is it the same person?
Activity: 14
Acquisition of new conservation units will happen in May 2020, according to your road map. And what's next?

So, for customers you can have two reasons of purchasing AMA: 1. buying eco-friendly products 2. actually holding
3. trading 4. selling. Whatever, creating Amacoin is a great waty to collect funds and help the nature.

I understand thay you needed a payment tool. But what is the reason to make own token, not use one of the existing thousands?
Well, it's the crypto world how it is. Want to earn money - create own token. Another one. Like that's the only way to collect some money.
Activity: 12
How Amacoin and EBCF are going to reduce carbon emission in Brazil? Or you are just going to earn with carbon credits?
ICO will be on of the most successful in late 2019- early 2020. I really hope you are making token not just because of blockchain and ecological hype.
Activity: 12
You said that Brazilian government supports your token and your initiative. But let's be honest - the current situation is totally government's fault.
Can you tell how exactly does the Brazilian government support EBCF? Only because it allows your project to exist?

https://i.imgur.com/zbAtzb4.png

EBCF is a social enterprise driven by a social-environmental mission to promote Rainforest Conservation, Biodiversity Protection, Sustainable Development of Local Communities, and CO2 emissions reduction. We fight actively against deforestation, poverty, global warming and climate change.

I like this picture. The biodiversity has to be protected whatever it takes. For our children.
Pages:
Jump to: