Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMERICAN COIN - AMC - Now About To Start - pool available already.. - page 22. (Read 75529 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Only, miner says American Pool is dead but I can still login to the site, see the stats of others, just can't mine there... wtf?

Looks like they have cloudflared. DDoS or maintenance.

Hiya dev.  Wink
confirmed!   Come help us out @ http://amc.scryptmining.com , blocks rolling in and coins rolling out!   Stratum-only, proportional per block payout, 100% after 60 confirms!

How often you process payouts?

Payouts happen as soon as the block is confirmed (as in, its then in your balance). You can pay it out whenever from that point, either set a threshold or cash out immediately.  Updates to everything are every 60s

Sorry, meant process unpaid shares.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
confirmed!   Come help us out @ http://amc.scryptmining.com , blocks rolling in and coins rolling out!   Stratum-only, proportional per block payout, 100% after 60 confirms!

Payouts happen as soon as the block is confirmed (as in, its then in your balance). You can pay it out whenever from that point, either set a threshold or cash out immediately.  Updates to everything are every 60s
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Only, miner says American Pool is dead but I can still login to the site, see the stats of others, just can't mine there... wtf?

Looks like they have cloudflared. DDoS or maintenance.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Way to end the party...

Yeah, after I posted I thought...uh...hmmm...  LOL

Glad I didn't knee jerk and pull my rigs out.  Shocked

I'm getting AMC as of a few hours ago. Are ya'll getting them as well?

Way to end the party...

Only, miner says American Pool is dead but I can still login to the site, see the stats of others, just can't mine there... Huh Did get paid for shares mined yesterday.
Activity: 378
Really? Thanks for the heads-up!
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

I'm getting AMC as of a few hours ago. Are ya'll getting them as well?
Activity: 392
I eraned some AmericanCoin...  Grin

Just 0.00022297, but for a Block Reward of 0 thats pretty much Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hack The Planet
Obviously the correct way to do a fair start is have difficulty start at .25 and have the coin creator do the work, *one block*,  to mine the genesis block

Asking miners to "donate" their hash to mine 6,000 blocks at high difficulty was a bit ridiculous particularly with a 650k coin premine

Im not disappointing in the pre mine as much as I am in seeing people sit out. The only thing they wanted to do was jump on when the rewards kicked in to rack up the rewards leaving us turtles who did all the hashing with nothing. If the difficulty would have stayed low this would not have been a problem....

This is a good lesson on WHAT not to do. the concept to have empty blocks is okay....but needs more added to it.

Yes ... can you come and work for me for 1 week and i'll pay you nothing ... where did you hear that ?! This coin will never survive ... no dev ?!. This will be dead in less than 7 days.

P.S. You do the hard work and i'll come when money comes ... thank you  Grin ... and once shows in Cryptsy ... dev comes out of the woods with 650 000 coin to make some money  Grin Wink ... Looks fair to me   Grin
the website has updated based on things said here (new pools added to list ect).  So, someone is watching

The problem is ... are even half those pools still opened? Many might have closed once they saw the loss of intrest

Mine is, though no one is mining at it Smiley  http://amc.scryptmining.com
Activity: 309
Obviously the correct way to do a fair start is have difficulty start at .25 and have the coin creator do the work, *one block*,  to mine the genesis block

Asking miners to "donate" their hash to mine 6,000 blocks at high difficulty was a bit ridiculous particularly with a 650k coin premine

please dont forget the first 6500 blocks, which were easy to mine, because nearly nobody knew about it...

this are 650k "extra"-cash in the wallets of...
Activity: 672
the website has updated based on things said here (new pools added to list ect).  So, someone is watching

The problem is ... are even half those pools still opened? Many might have closed once they saw the loss of intrest
Activity: 378
Do we even know if the dev knows this forum exists? He is not the OP.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Where is the dev for this? This is gonna be the flop of '13 so far
Right. A dev lurking is one thing. Total ignorance to launch is another. Still, Network Hashrate: 12206.24 KH/s ... we shall see.
Activity: 672
Where is the dev for this? This is gonna be the flop of '13 so far
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
These coins should be backed with mortgages for this to become legit.
Pages:
Jump to: