Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [AMLT] The Token of Compliance by Coinfirm - page 23. (Read 33300 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Excellent coin and excellent development. I wish you a great development of the coin. All the best to you I wish.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Where roadmap and whitelist??
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Interesting projects, with team members and advisors in their respective fields, will be a strong team to achieve the goals of this project. Will look forward to further progress.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
I think 30% for early birds in the crowd sale is not bad. Let’s wait till then
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
New project with great potential. I'm sure AMLT will be successful in the near future, this project should attract many serious investors and many active promoters to promote this amazing project. Good luck.
Activity: 229
Interesting project, joined airdrop.
I hope that everything will turn out from the team.
I'll follow the project, waiting for results.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
This is destined to be one of the most successful ICOs of the year...congrats to the whole team...let's work
Activity: 196
really interesting project  and also i saw 6$ million already contributed for   this  project  so  i  hpoe  this will be a huge revolution in cryptocurrency , its  happy  see   this  kind  of project are coming soon
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
very interesting ..... I will follow you and you will not become another passing coin
Activity: 966
Merit: 25
Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big
Such an interesting concept, but I still wonder how this token allowing market participants to help determine the potential risk of others.
Activity: 76
Nice & interesting project.
Good luck team.
Activity: 140
Mining Maganda paba?
seems very interesting project good luck
Activity: 2
Merry Christmas Everyone  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 20
very generous airdrop. thanks for share with us.

#AMLT #ICO #Token #cryptocurrency #bitcoin #ethereum #ether #ETH pic.twitter.com/VaJfT46vse
Activity: 35
AMLT, the only dedicated token that will build the next step towards ensuring transparency and democratization of the financial system by allowing market participants to help determine the potential risk of others.  This is why i am willing to go the distance with this project as i know that it will succeed.
 Thank you Dev for this wonderful opportunity to be a part if this.
Activity: 210
Merit: 42
Wow. such a great project, is the crowd sale on going now? The name of the project is also great from CONFIRM to COINFIRM, brilliant mind. This has a great potential already so will know that this would be a great top hit by 2018. Take step by step of your ideas come to reality and we will support you along the way
Activity: 251
Keep up the good work.
Keep us informed of your progress.
This is very a very interesting project.
Activity: 49
this will be gain a great reputation in  cryptoworld, if you make your project Successful this will give a huge impact in future!
Goodluck dev and team..
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
Came here from the cryptoofox's  ICO watch list, One of top ICO currently live. (https://twitter.com/cryptoofox/status/937194033071476736)
Joined for the bounty,give away programmer as well as ICO.  AMLT will  ensuring transparency and democratization of the financial system in near future and we all will rewarded.
Activity: 101
Merit: 12
I'm glad that this is already a working system, and not just collecting money. A good idea for the exchange of information between market participants into the Coinfirm AML/CTF Platform. This will avoid fraud.
Pages:
Jump to: