Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [AMLT] The Token of Compliance by Coinfirm - page 22. (Read 33300 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
the only dedicated token that will build the next step towards ensuring transparency and democratization of the financial system by allowing market participants to help determine the potential risk of others.. very impressive.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
AMLT token is an ultimate token that will build the next step towards ensuring transparency and democratization of the financial system, giving the power to market dictate to the users
Activity: 53
It seems promising project. If it will fulfill the commitment of transparency of transactions and speedy analysis of user data then it can beat any other project. Team who are working on financial analysis and transparency should be professional and highly skilled. My best wishes to the team for the project.
Activity: 138
You only need to be right once....
the white paper look very intersting the world really needs anr Anti-Money Laundering Compliance tokenthe team is great too i think all this coin need is a big community and it will be a very big sucess ....
next year is your guys good luck 
Activity: 140
You can really know how to distinguish a good project to not good. All characteristic of a good project was here, ready website, white paper, roadmap and a doable ideas proposed. I'm starting to read now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
AMLT project have a great future and potential, as its commitment for transparency and democratization of the financial system by allowing market participants to help determine the potential risk of others. It is go in future to the moon.
Activity: 269
Very interesting whitepaper for me. I think AMLT maybe gives high profit to us very soon. I participate in the airdrop and will be participate in the ICO and maybe bounty. What are you (investors) think about this coin?
Activity: 133
Really interesting project. The solid team promises a big result. Also, want to mark a long list of supporting companies and partners. Really good and informative site - like a bonus.
Activity: 77
I am interested to  participate in ICO but i just want to know when this token will be listed on exchange rather ED
Activity: 518
AMLT as the token of compliance by Coinfirm. Transparency of financial aspects and democratization are those features that crypto community wants. The project seems interesting. The potential to face brighter future is clear. The combination of AMLT and Coinfirm is perfect and can't wait to see it on its future success. Looking for more updates and upcoming developments of your program.
Activity: 201
the system in this project is very simple and very easy to understand hopefully this project can really real and can grow rapidly because supported by team which have professional in their respective field
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
 A good idea for the exchange of information between market participants into the Coinfirm AML/CTF Platform. 
Activity: 686
Hello, you have quite an interesting project, tell me on your web site only to subscribe to the newsletter ?
Activity: 53
Democratization and transparency are to the finance world as blood and fluid are to the body. Offering these two essentials makes this project one of the most promising projects so far. Kudos to the entire  AMLT team.
Activity: 308
Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf
Thank you so much
Activity: 71
The advancement and the heights that blockchain technology has achieved today leaves a lot of audiences awestruck and makes them wonder the lying back concept behind the same. The blockchain technology, without any questions, has changed the financial and economic growth of the country and aims at doing so for the longest time possible.
Activity: 84
Wow, not bad. This project looks promising,  I look forward to more updates and participating in this ICO project.
Activity: 55
Good luck on your project. What is the revenues estimate from ordinary business operation?  And why do you need a token to do this?
Activity: 378
I review their whitepaper and I began to like this project. I think this project is going to be huge after it listed on big exchanges like mercatox, coinexchange, yobit and etc. With best wihes
Activity: 588
quarkchain.io
An excellent solution in determining the risks of market participants. I think the project has a great future. Good project development.
Pages:
Jump to: