Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [AMLT] The Token of Compliance by Coinfirm - page 24. (Read 33300 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 10
I hope to be one of 4 people who can get 0.5 eth
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
this will be gain a great reputation in
cryptoworld, if you make your project Successful
this will give a huge impact in future!
its great having the Opportunity to join on your Project!!
Goodluck Team
Activity: 406
one of the best ico in the year..AMLT  is really exciting project and it will  give more opportunities to the crypto world,,  AMLT have really trusted hard working team ..good luck team and project..
Activity: 473
creating a system that builds transparency and democratization into the cryptocurrency ecosystem looks truly amazing and sounds a great project really.. Having a set of  people  building this up is outstanding... Project looks promising.. . Good luck out there.. Thanks..
Activity: 238
AMLT is a good project which enables to use cryptocurrency in the financial system with transparency and democratization. So that AMLT will be one of the best ICO in crypto world.
Activity: 266
one of the best ICO in this year and next year.
AMLT partners with neo and this project is awesome.
i already brought 800+ AMLT and waiting for my kyc submission.
if KYC approved  i would like to buy more..
i recommend this project. good luck.  
Activity: 252
This idea may help to secure crypto currency field for better future. Coinfirm provides a network that builds a transaction, Democrat, effective and compliant virtual currency and blockchain ecosystem.
Activity: 238
Interesting project.This idea may help to secure crypto currency field for better future. I also get some token with additional 30% bonus. All the very best team.
Activity: 1
I'm Looking for more details on this project
Activity: 296
AMLT used in the Coinfirm AML/CTF platform. Coinfirm provides a network that builds a transaction, Democrat, effective and compliant virtual currency and blockchain ecosystem. It is good solution for counting money laundering and stop terrorist finance. I think this project will take good market after come to the cryptocurrency market. You can able to achieve your goals quickly. Good luck team.
Activity: 350
This is a very good project and a good team is handling this project. I already bought tokens form AMLT ICO and hope to get big profits in future .
Activity: 308
LMISB
I knew this project recently. I wish the best wishes for this and hope to do bounty as well.

Can I know about bounty.Is it finish or ongoing ?
When does it finish?
Activity: 252
I choose to stand with this project as i believe that it will go the distance to become a force in the future and i'll love to be part of it's success story.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
On which and when is it going to be possible to trade AMLT on crypto exchanges? Are you going to burn unsold tokens?

We don't promote AMLT on exchanges.
The unsold tokens will be used to give incentives for Network Members to provide the data on transactions.

Thanks for asking.
Activity: 10
On which and when is it going to be possible to trade AMLT on crypto exchanges? Are you going to burn unsold tokens?
I love to partipate any way but trying to send ether from my wallet failed, after following the procedure I got careful not to lose my money.

I've just sent funds and it went through with no issues, maybe you tried with too little gas price?

Anyway, AMLT looks really solid and if you guys take into account that they are going to work with NEO to build a smart economy that's really huge. Already participated and good luck to devs and the whole team!

I think to low gas from the myetherwallet was the case.

There is still +30% bonus on AMLT so it's worth to check it!
https://amlt.coinfirm.io/
Activity: 108
almost a whale
I love to partipate any way but trying to send ether from my wallet failed, after following the procedure I got careful not to lose my money.

I've just sent funds and it went through with no issues, maybe you tried with too little gas price?

Anyway, AMLT looks really solid and if you guys take into account that they are going to work with NEO to build a smart economy that's really huge. Already participated and good luck to devs and the whole team!
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I am interested in your project is very promising, what is your renacana if the project is really successful?

If you mean our goals it's mostly expansion to maintain the No1 position on global market as leader for AML and KYC
And to be (to stay) as top5 RegTech Companies at least Smiley !!!

http://www.planetcompliance.com/2017/03/21/regtech-top-100-power-list-influential-regtech-firms/
Activity: 327
Merit: 2
I am interested in your project is very promising, what is your renacana if the project is really successful?
Pages:
Jump to: