Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 3. (Read 879165 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
I burned a lot of money on this AMP hype. -_-
legendary
50btc marketcap
Well done motherfuckers
Activity: 318
Merit: 106
This token looks like a shit.
I would not be surprised if in the near future AMP will be delisted from the Bittrex.
Then go to the "museum" of the disappeared altcoins  Grin
Activity: 338
Merit: 101
this coin ISREALly in the shitter

Cheesy
That in an understatement.  Grin

I'm no anti-Semite. I have great Jewish friends and associates. That said, my experience with Dor and this shit of a coin -- the vaporware, the "contracts with Qiyi," the phony math formulas on the whiteboard of their office in T"A -- help me to understand why I've sometimes heard in the past "never trust a Jew."

Dor, you really are one awful SOB.

Cheesy
That in an understatement.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto

Cheesy
Activity: 338
Merit: 101

Bittrex has said that the market for AMP and several other currencies will be will no longer be accessible to U.S. customers. This change WILL NOT affect the availability of these markets on Bittrex International for non-U.S. Customers. 

Except that's not the real issue, is it?

Only one course of action left.

I hope your employees in Tel Aviv have other job options.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
Your Network. Your Rules.

[/quote]
Can you give some guarantees that your token will not be delisted from Bittrex?
[/quote]

Bittrex has said that the market for AMP and several other currencies will be will no longer be accessible to U.S. customers. This change WILL NOT affect the availability of these markets on Bittrex International for non-U.S. Customers. 
Our team is working full time to build the best product we possibly can (yes, with some delays, and hiccups - some ongoing - along the way). Our community's support, feedback, and constructive criticism have been invaluable and much, much appreciated throughout the development of this project.
Can you give some guarantees that your token will not be delisted from Bittrex?
Our team is working full time to build the best product we possibly can (yes, with some delays, and hiccups - some ongoing - along the way). Our community's support, feedback, and constructive criticism have been invaluable and much, much appreciated throughout the development of this project.

legendary

If this volume continues to drop AMP will be soon delisted from Bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
lol jews gonna jew
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
This coin is dead. Sooner or later this will be deleted up to the last exchange that has the lowest volume.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
No pump, no update, no  developer. Just a website, that's what a good project looks like! Soo stable for its price until they have no movement in the market.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 644
This is about to moon Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
So how dead is AMP ?

Congratulations, DK. You have taken your coin to >600 in rank. Contracts with Qiyi, past promises and milestones, all fading into the dust. Rolling like tumbleweed. Nobody knows what the hell you are doing. I doubt you know either.
I bet he took BTC from $20k to $3k as well.

I am not sure he was smart enough to sell at highs, but I am sure he scammed some fools here with his promises. Poor investors. (Oh, I forgot DK calls them donors!)

This is actually bullish. Not sure y u mad.

Oh, and, you're twisting what I said. Poor attempt. Next try?

That actually looks like almost every altcoin graph from 2016-2017 ... just saying  Roll Eyes

Exactly....the chart looks just like sooo many other altcoins from 2013-Now.....but somehow...the project continues to go on....astonishing right?!

Where will the chart go from here? No one knows but at one point you have to wonder....who is selling here? There are so many altcoin projects like this, where they have continued development, a working product or software but price is at all time lows.

Release of Decentralized CDN today?

It was promised per 31. Mars 2019 ...

Looking forward ;-)

IPFS is already active.
Pages:
Jump to: