Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 4. (Read 879165 times)

Activity: 385
Merit: 250
Your Network. Your Rules.
Could someone please explain which is the relation between Synereo AMP and Hyperspace? Totally unclear reading this thread.

The product/website/publishing platform is HyperSpace.app.

The token is called AMP.

The company used to be Synereo, but has rebranded to HyperSpace to reflect the name of the product.

Activity: 213
Merit: 104
Release of Decentralized CDN today?

It was promised per 31. Mars 2019 ...

Looking forward ;-)
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
Could someone please explain which is the relation between Synereo AMP and Hyperspace? Totally unclear reading this thread.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
So how dead is AMP ?

Congratulations, DK. You have taken your coin to >600 in rank. Contracts with Qiyi, past promises and milestones, all fading into the dust. Rolling like tumbleweed. Nobody knows what the hell you are doing. I doubt you know either.
I bet he took BTC from $20k to $3k as well.

I am not sure he was smart enough to sell at highs, but I am sure he scammed some fools here with his promises. Poor investors. (Oh, I forgot DK calls them donors!)

This is actually bullish. Not sure y u mad.

Oh, and, you're twisting what I said. Poor attempt. Next try?

That actually looks like almost every altcoin graph from 2016-2017 ... just saying  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
So how dead is AMP ?

Congratulations, DK. You have taken your coin to >600 in rank. Contracts with Qiyi, past promises and milestones, all fading into the dust. Rolling like tumbleweed. Nobody knows what the hell you are doing. I doubt you know either.

I am not sure he was smart enough to sell at highs, but I am sure he scammed some fools here with his promises. Poor investors. (Oh, I forgot DK calls them donors!)

This is actually bullish. Not sure y u mad.

Oh, and, you're twisting what I said. Poor attempt. Next try?

HyperSpace is focusing on their product - not the day-to-day value of AMP, over which they have no control. All transactions are public. Feel free to check them out.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
So how dead is AMP ?

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
So how dead is AMP ?

Activity: 338
Merit: 101
So how dead is AMP ?

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Check out this story in Finance Magnates that mentions HyperSpace: https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/are-youtube-and-other-platforms-are-making-things-difficult-for-creators-to-earn/

It's already Beta - time for mainstream?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
So how dead is AMP ?
Activity: 282
Authentic Individual
when Hyperspace will go mainstream. we already waited too long. when new exchanges will add AMP token. when peer review will publish for Hyperspace?
Activity: 33
Use some of those funds and place an advertisement on the most viewed cryptocurrency website in the world(coinmarkecap).
Activity: 420
When is hyperspace open to everyone? roadmap?
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
I've just discovered Hyperspace and that there has been an airdrop for SIA holders in July. At that time I had my SIA at Bittrex - any chance to get the AMP?
Team says new exchange listing coming...but when?  And when coinmarketcap ad?

[/quote]
BTW the HyperSpace alpha is awesome and super addictive.  Smiley
[/quote]

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: