Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Anti Bitcoin - Bitcoin Evil Twin - Crypto Currency Return [sha-256] - page 3. (Read 30094 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Activity: 264
@Dev: could you please clarify your plans with anti?
are you stepping back and let others overtake the coin?

btw: only 3 miners at tekyboy.

Nobody is overtaking or abbandon the coin right now, they are helping, now we are a bigger team, and xhoneyael and anonimoux   among others are more active on the development right now than me, the new forum is great so this coin and project is getting good.

They are devs too, if i don't post they will do, so this will be active everyday until we achieve our big goals.
Activity: 313
sell 100000 for 0,06
Activity: 462
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
Omega.SportSciencie can you comment on the 25 Block reward issue please. Should it be only till 1 million and what are you going to do to sort this out? IMO time is critical here, especially if a fork is needed.
we are already working on it it will be fix soon
i already contact developer and he said can fix it
he said he will just edit the source and we will just make update in the wallet and node
im also asking now if the developer can compile windows/mac wallet
because omega dont rensponse in my pm

thank you everyone for your support
i work behind the seen and i will fix as soon as possible
for now join us in antibitcoin forum make some introduction
and make some disscussion if you want some local section you can also ask me i will add it for you
and to those donator im still waiting for you to join us in the forum
you can ask your VIP membership in in your profile and then group membership  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Omega.SportSciencie can you comment on the 25 Block reward issue please. Should it be only till 1 million and what are you going to do to sort this out? IMO time is critical here, especially if a fork is needed.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
donation sent

Transaction ID: 927ca5fccca6ecdf93910215c351fb23f6916727fdf2c1bbe72a61e1f3546c5f

greetings and goodluck
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Donation sent

Net amount: -30000.001 ANTI
Transaction ID: 8ddff5d2e0153fb7bb52f8dff73ad7cfcacbd7a19196a9f3baa06a13f7c87e54
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
Anti Bitcoin Donation :

5. MissCrypto -30000 ANTI

Sent!
received

thanks for your support

for now to all donator i can only offer to all of you is your vote will be count as 20 in community forum section request
regular member vote wi ll be counted only as 1 if you support coin they will have more chance to get their own forum section
i will add more privilege to all those donator as the forum grow
right now my request 20 people supporter is not even in half im waiting for more supporter to join antibitcoin team
Activity: 945
Merit: 1000
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
im not a developer so right now we need atleast a team who can contribute something
anonymousx make the site and paper wallet and he also say that he will donate hosting for the forum
i can make forum similar to bitcointalk in just a few days if he will give me the hosting and i can work full time on it
but what i want to say is to those who like this coin should atleast show some support
like when the forum is finish atleast join us and make some post atleast once a week share about our forum
and when the forum is finish we need to run some giveaway some advertising i can donate some but i dont think that will be enough
so we also need your donation just to start and when the forum start to earn in advertisment
we will use it all to buy antibitcoin to use in giveaway and use some for advertising to get more investor

but before we start i need atleast 20 people who will join in our forum and will be active
just quotes this and add your name

Anti Bitcoin Team: (add your name below if you plan to contribute something in antibitcoin)
like hosting, domain , banner for advertisement  , anti bitcoin shop ,anti bitcoin developer or anything
1.Xhoneyael - Anti Bitcoin Forum

Forum Global Moderator:( if your want to become global moderator just add your name)

Forum Section Moderator: ( if your want to become section moderator just add your name and what section)
1. Vlom - German Section - Tranlation English to German

Donation ( just add your name if you will donate anti bitcoin or bitcoin any amount)
Donator will become VIP when the forum is finish
antibitcoin donation will use for giveaway in the forum
Anti Bitcoin Donation :
1. Xhoneyael -  30000 ANTI
2.Zebedee23 -  30000 ANTI
3. dutch_loneranger - 30000 ANTI
4. croxx - 30000 ANTI
5. MissCrypto -30000 ANTI

Bitcoin Donation will be use in advertising
Bitcoin Donation:
1.  Xhoneyael - 0.01 BTC

i will not post donation address until we did not reach atleast 20 people overall and until the forum is not finish
you just need to thrust us while the development is still on process we will push it to the limit

ok everyone antibitcoin forum is almost finish
there lot of thing to edit but its already working now
im just waiting now for the banner to set some advertisement
and also need collect your donation so i can start the give away as soon as i make new announcement

donation address
ANTI : AZPFmZAbGCSDNN4RxqWtuDzwpaKkBxkSPN
BTC :  1NaNj8gTxiw8mDJHXR1D4RjGkEkAmNqmLF

Join Now in antibitcointalk.com
for all those donator and people who want to join our antibitcoin team
just pm me your username in antibitcoin forum i will upgrade your account
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

what he said to me is he will help us after a few months full time
but right now he also helping us with some graphic and also communicating on us
if im right what he really mean is after a few month he will start to continue the past roadmap
Activity: 431
New website design is up, I need content writers in English for now.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
thanks you dev. now i buy on sell Grin
Activity: 264
Hello!, now the official domain www.anti-btc.com redirects to the antibitcoin.site, also we are working in a newly good looking website for it.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
i already bought antibitcointalk.com right now im just waiting for the cpanel from anonymousx
because he is the one who donate the hosting i already contact the past dev of anti bitcoin he hold some anti bitcoin domain but he is willing to give it to us i will think something after about it as the development continue and he also give the github account in case it need to fix the error in the code and plan to join us after a few months when he is not busy and also he said he will provide us some graphic design so i take the opportunity to request banner for our new forum when it finish
when i releases the anti bitcoin the concept will not like the same as before and i dont know if someone will support it
but every new coin or every new thing there always a doubt at first but as time will go by they will really see what really our plan
im just asking for your support not from those doubter i can handle it myself
but just to share about forum and become more active in anti bitcoin forum

that is good news
you have my support
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
i already bought antibitcointalk.com right now im just waiting for the cpanel from anonymousx
because he is the one who donate the hosting i already contact the past dev of anti bitcoin he hold some anti bitcoin domain but he is willing to give it to us i will think something after about it as the development continue and he also give the github account in case it need to fix the error in the code and plan to join us after a few months when he is not busy and also he said he will provide us some graphic design so i take the opportunity to request banner for our new forum when it finish
when i releases the anti bitcoin the concept will not like the same as before and i dont know if someone will support it
but every new coin or every new thing there always a doubt at first but as time will go by they will really see what really our plan
im just asking for your support not from those doubter i can handle it myself
but just to share about forum and become more active in anti bitcoin forum
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13116374

Me too i am happy too donate some antitcoin for further things.and give aways.

it dont look much  but  i give away millions  Wink

i am also donating 30000 .

greetings from the netherlands
Add you in the list

will donate 30k antibitcoin to any fund, dev etc. too

Add you in the list

I'll donate 30k also.
Add you in the list

what i can offer is a translation: english to german.
i can take care of the german part of the forum if there will be one.

but before i do that we need a new roadmap and thing like that.
Add you in the list
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
let me start in the forum first no one will see it at real deal as soon as they dont see any proof
roadmap is not impossible as soon as we get graphic designer because i already release whats my plan i will add more soon
forum will not be dead because i will donate to run advertisement i will add more if needed
and also anti to run give away to attract new user
until now i didnt get the hosting as soon as i get it i willl buy domain
what in my mind is antibitcointalk.com
there a lot of DEV around that i think who can fix the max block but as long as they dont see any proof they will not give time on us
thats why i will do something first if no one can fix it we will just do a swap we have lot of option 1.5 months is enough to fix it
about the donation i will not post any address until i dont do anything about it right now im just giving everyone my plan
as long as i dont start to implement it i will not take any money from you you can also ask for escrow
i can wait to start in the forum i will finish it as soon as possible
it will not be perfect at first but as time past by it will be good enough to reach your expectation

Activity: 431
This is promising so far, once you have enough funds announce publicly that we are looking for a dev to modify and fork new wallet with the new changes as mentioned in previous posts, such as lowering coin limit.
I will work for free on the site etc, also I will provide free hosting from my hosting company for life as long as someone renew the domains next year, dev didn't give me domains so I have antibitcoin.site for now and thats all, he still keep others, if honey get the funds successfully I will transfer the domain to him or someone more trust worthy if community don't trust us.
Pages:
Jump to: