Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aphrodite Coin [APH] boost of Cyprus economy - Coinmarketcap position 5 ! - page 17. (Read 83173 times)

Activity: 591
Merit: 500
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!
but is it me or does even the wallet ask 0.1 transaction fee for even sending 1 coin?? Huh Huh Shocked Shocked
Is the owner of http://aph.aurpool.com/ here?

I was about to do a manual payout then noticed the fee of 0.1 APH (!!!!)

Please change it!

I asked him few days ago to change the high fee and min auto payout is insane. He said he will look into it but nothing changes. Just greedy!

A FEW DAYS AGO?

SO HE IS A SCAMMER

THEY NEED TO TAKE THE POOL OFF THE FRONT PAGE.. TO QUIT GIVING THIS COIN A BAD NAME.

sorry but if you cant withdraw until you got 5.. our manual is 0.1.. HE IS SCAMMING AND THEY NEED TO REMOVE THE POOL.
dude, even the auto payment is .1!!!   use charity's pool.  aurpool is raping

Yeah, no change yet.

This is outright theft, already at today's pricing for APH.
Imagine if the coin gets to 0.08-0.1?

im mining since 10 hours and only getting close to 0.1 ... all pools except p2p have such a high payout and i dont know how to mine p2p Tongue

here try this one!!   P2POOL http://212.114.110.68:8337  NOT FEE FOR EVERY MOVE U MAKE WITH YOUR COINS (or obligated donations).only 1% thats it
 just set en get payed

P2POOL saves so much fees payed for the other kind pool and the guys behind it..

put this in your cgminer for P2POOL mining  -- if u want this pool ofcourse.. else put the other  pool adres where this one is

del *.bin
Color 0E
cgminer --scrypt -o http://212.114.110.68:8337 -u PuTWALLETadresHERE  -p password here

now sit back and watch coins role in after little while

the del*bin and color stuf gives the cgminer a nice colour  Grin A=green -B=blue C=red D=purple E=yellow

hope it helps
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Good thing I took a screen shot but yes they are back now.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
What are you talking about? It's all there!

edit: Just went through my first trade over mintpal so I can support this coin by voting for it there.
Activity: 96
Country coins gone from Coinmarket cap.
APH, Spain, Aurora gone.
Are they getting ready to put them in the new 'country coins' category?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Please change it!

I asked him few days ago to change the high fee and min auto payout is insane. He said he will look into it but nothing changes. Just greedy!

A FEW DAYS AGO?

SO HE IS A SCAMMER

THEY NEED TO TAKE THE POOL OFF THE FRONT PAGE.. TO QUIT GIVING THIS COIN A BAD NAME.

sorry but if you cant withdraw until you got 5.. our manual is 0.1.. HE IS SCAMMING AND THEY NEED TO REMOVE THE POOL.
dude, even the auto payment is .1!!!   use charity's pool.  aurpool is raping

Yeah, no change yet.

im mining since 10 hours and only getting close to 0.1 ... all pools except p2p have such a high payout and i dont know how to mine p2p Tongue

pool has

99.67% efficiency

good luck finding better one. The manual payout is set so the creators of pool gets smething out of it too (obviously) and was always known fact.
NEW!! Aphrodite European P2POOL 1% fee donate if you like

http://212.114.110.68:8337/static/

my mate put up a nice P2PooL. just for fun.. he actually didnt do that bad!!  Roll Eyes

come mine with us!! we need some more power!!!  Grin

Activity: 182
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

aph.charityminingpools.com

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Just finished setting up a new USA based P2Pool node at http://p2pool.thecryptomart.com:8337/static/. It will be maintained as needed.

Why use P2Pool instead of a traditonal pool?

• Coins are mined directly into your wallet
  • There is no pool account to deal with, which also means no pool administrator can hold your coins, stop your withdraws, screw with your trading, ect...
  • It is safer than buying in from a stranger if you have mining equipment, check Ebay for "Scrypt Mining Contracts" if you don't have your own equipment! (These basically allow you to "rent" someone else's mining rig for a specific amount of time).

Edited for corrections.
Activity: 124
Activity: 350

Please change it!

A FEW DAYS AGO?

SO HE IS A SCAMMER

Yeah, no change yet.

Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
make some tweet about APH to introduce some new investor.
Activity: 28

Please change it!

A FEW DAYS AGO?

SO HE IS A SCAMMER

Yeah, no change yet.

ok guys, just changed the OP.
Activity: 98

Please change it!

A FEW DAYS AGO?

SO HE IS A SCAMMER

Yeah, no change yet.

this price increase is not due to btc whale , he waits for a very promising coin , pumps it a tiny bit while showing big amounts of btc , waits and then claims the rise as a pump
if it were to get the exact same support as aurora it would got to 0.45 due to 75% premine and low coin supply !
Activity: 9
supply is lower and block reward is lower too, this mean that aphrodite can go above aurora peak if there is enough interest and a good whale also
+1
+1
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
supply is lower and block reward is lower too, this mean that aphrodite can go above aurora peak if there is enough interest and a good whale also
+1
Pages:
Jump to: