Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aphrodite Coin [APH] boost of Cyprus economy - Coinmarketcap position 5 ! - page 15. (Read 83173 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
which wallet?

It's all there!?!?!?

give me wallet link.

The guy keeps moving them. He is waiting for a chance to dump them

Seriously guys, even if the coins are still there he will scam during the "distribution". THere is no way to verify if the coins are going to the country (some of them might) but the "developer" (weird word, as he just cloned the code) will pocket a large percentage. Yo won't be able to verify that time

Sell now if you can or be very sorry later

I want to wait & see. I took huge profit  from AUR. I think its may be. Depends on tomorrows AUR airdrop success.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I think you can't see that lol
Activity: 130
We spreading the coins from one wallet to at least 23 wallets. Each wallet 1 million Aph. That's for the safety!

Please check wallet again. OP is updated!

Where can we see how much the amount is remaining in the wallet adresses?
which site

In the main thread. I just updated it. At the moment 4 wallets. We will create 19 more to have it spread over 23 wallets which is much safer than all in one wallet. We got many complains about that in the last days and changing it now!

I saw you updated these adresses, but where can i see the total amount per adress?
give me that site.
which wallet?

It's all there!?!?!?

give me wallet link.

Seriously guys, even if the coins are still there he will scam during the "distribution". THere is no way to verify if the coins are going to the country (some of them might) but the "developer" (weird word, as he just cloned the code) will pocket a large percentage. Yo won't be able to verify that time

Well lets see and wait what will happen tonight with Aurora. If its a success I think Aph will doing great too.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
which wallet?

It's all there!?!?!?

give me wallet link.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
We spreading the coins from one wallet to at least 23 wallets. Each wallet 1 million Aph. That's for the safety!

which site

In the main thread. I just updated it. At the moment 4 wallets. We will create 19 more to have it spread over 23 wallets which is much safer than all in one wallet. We got many complains about that in the last days and changing it now!
Activity: 130

which site
Activity: 28

Crypto Enthusiast, BD
which wallet?

It's all there!?!?!?
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Dev , your provided address shows balance "ZERO"  where is all coin???

For real?
Activity: 770
Merit: 605
people are more and more aggressive now, 50% premine? 75 % premine? and what's the point? why not everyone just create a coin on his own? If you need any help to create a coin, contact me Grin
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Dev , your provided address shows balance "ZERO"  where is all coin???
Activity: 182
Cryptorush is down again.The news about aphroditecoin are beginning to spread.Interesting times are coming ahead.
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
APH may go to mintpal tomorrow. (unofficial resource)
Activity: 126
do it x11 then not scrypt-n

+1 x11 power savings + ecological
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
i think if you read the chart the only way this coin is going right now is down Smiley) for a little while at least... people need to buy some cheap before anything else happens... this pump looks over and i'm quite surprised to see that the dump took it only to half it's price... it's gonna fall pretty soon

Nope, APH is its original price from beginning. 2x high is PnD matter. It seems to be stable for some periods.
And I think AUR is successful for its goal. One Icelander may get near about 1BTC OMG! Who can give me this. Ans....NOOOOOBODY.
all i'm saying is that the pump has ended right now... it's in dump land... until next news! right now you are making someone double their money if you're buying. i'd wait for it to go to half again before entering this
Activity: 9
APH will be more healthy after this disaster.
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
i think if you read the chart the only way this coin is going right now is down Smiley) for a little while at least... people need to buy some cheap before anything else happens... this pump looks over and i'm quite surprised to see that the dump took it only to half it's price... it's gonna fall pretty soon

Nope, APH is its original price from beginning. 2x high is PnD matter. It seems to be stable for some periods.
And I think AUR is successful for its goal. One Icelander may get near about 1BTC OMG! Who can give me this. Ans....NOOOOOBODY.
Pages:
Jump to: