Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aphrodite Coin [APH] boost of Cyprus economy - Coinmarketcap position 5 ! - page 16. (Read 83173 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I don't think it will. Just wait for mintpal. It will go up for a few days and then down again!!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
i think if you read the chart the only way this coin is going right now is down Smiley) for a little while at least... people need to buy some cheap before anything else happens... this pump looks over and i'm quite surprised to see that the dump took it only to half it's price... it's gonna fall pretty soon
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
i think coin will go to mintpal, value then will explode
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Have you changed your coin name to peercoin ? Cuz...

5    Peercoin  , this coin is on nr 5 on Coinmarketcap.
=)))))
Activity: 28
so what do you guys think when will aph get listed on mintpal?

We already contact them and hope we get listed there soon.
Activity: 84
so what do you guys think when will aph get listed on mintpal?
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
do it x11 then not scrypt-n
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
Spain coin is being fixed now. They are getting rid of most of the dumpers moving to scrypt N-factor and tightening up the rewards. Let's see if that increases the value any in case these developers would like to emulate.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
Lol, told you guys 2 days ago.  Good luck bagholding thinking this will somehow magically be something different than what's already happened with AUR and Spain.  I predict this stuff will be worth around 20 cents a coin by mid-week, just like spain.  Hell, Spain is even rarer than this stuff.

uh aph is rarer than spain, block reward is 10 vs 100

your math is worse than a 2 years old baby
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
Lol, told you guys 2 days ago.  Good luck bagholding thinking this will somehow magically be something different than what's already happened with AUR and Spain.  I predict this stuff will be worth around 20 cents a coin by mid-week, just like spain.  Hell, Spain is even rarer than this stuff.

I'm glad I didnt listen to you 2 days ago, I actually made quite a bit, ofcourse theres some who lost but that goes for every coin out there, you have to know when to hold'em and when to fold'em, im just glad I dont think like you flip I would of made zilch
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
surely a new trend will emerge but i don't think this one has ended... do you even know how many countries there are in the world? Smiley)

It doesn't matter how many countries there are in the world. People have gotten smarter after Aurora. Spain one was total failure, this is going fast in the  same direction  

How AUR fail? I don't know. If you know please let me know. They try their best. They took statement from Iceland lawmakers, they took statement from central bank. If I am not wrong please visit & google all about Aurora coin. I am observing AUR from the very beginning. If AUR success then a new beginning will start with a purpose.

So don't make FUD here go another forum.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
surely a new trend will emerge but i don't think this one has ended... do you even know how many countries there are in the world? Smiley)

It doesn't matter how many countries there are in the world. People have gotten smarter after Aurora. Spain one was total failure, this is going fast in the  same direction  
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
very good reversal from floor.
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

LOL

Looks looks like "premined" for a country scams are coming to end fast. People have gotten smarter after Aurora. 

Time to find new scam, guys
Activity: 406
Lol, told you guys 2 days ago.  Good luck bagholding thinking this will somehow magically be something different than what's already happened with AUR and Spain.  I predict this stuff will be worth around 20 cents a coin by mid-week, just like spain.  Hell, Spain is even rarer than this stuff.

Activity: 9
one (APH)who survives a great disaster is destined to good fortune for ever after
Activity: 140
Um someone just dumped this to the floor I watched them sell into 1 sat orders 430.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Did the dev every make the premine address avail? Angry Angry
Activity: 98
Call me the coin wrecker (;
wonder if this one is going to be more or less a succes as the other spain/greece/florin etc..

big fucking dump. if it doesnt rebound by tomorrow, this coin is dead.
Activity: 308
wonder if this one is going to be more or less a succes as the other spain/greece/florin etc..
Pages:
Jump to: