Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aphrodite Coin [APH] boost of Cyprus economy - Coinmarketcap position 5 ! - page 20. (Read 83173 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I sold my one aurora on poloniex and bought 6 aPH $ 0.004 if I can double my money I will the n go and buy more bc lol but it will be nice as I am quarter cypriot I like this coin. I wish it could do an aurora. Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Is the owner of http://aph.aurpool.com/ here?

I was about to do a manual payout then noticed the fee of 0.1 APH (!!!!)

Please change it!
Activity: 406
These 'national coins' are just damn ridiculous now.

When will coinmarketcap stop listing these scam coins?  Pretty soon the entire top 50 coins will all be national coins straight out the gate, until they all get dumped to shit like has been shown with aur, maza, and spain.  

Spain started out the exact same way, and aphrodite will fall down to 25 to 50 cents a share within the next day or two after the pumpers are done whoring the crap out of it.  Then the bagholders will begin their cries.

Hell, the airdrop 'blueprint' link on the website doesn't even work.  This shit's all a scam.  But I'll probably cash in by making my own national coin soon...easiest way to earn a years salary for doing nothing.  You don't even have to be a citizen or prove shit.

This foolishness needs to stop lol.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
regardless of which way this goes, it's pretty amusing  Tongue
Activity: 5
NEW P2Pool Located in EU

http://212.114.110.68:8337/

Change Username to your Aphroditecoin WalletAddress
Password : Anything

Get Paid : No registration
Call me the coin wrecker (;
to all the people on bittrex, don't fall victim to the ones trying to sell low. They're very small orders placed in hopes of driving the price down so they can buy more. pump this mother up!
Activity: 420
Bayern
The dev is very active here not like Aurora

By the way Aphrodite is a very attractive name

Not like Spain coin or Germany coin. God their dev have no imagination

You have to take into consideration most people don't know Aphrodite
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
The dev is very active here not like Aurora

By the way Aphrodite is a very attractive name

Not like Spain coin or Germany coin. God their dev have no imagination
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Taking off!   0.0098 on Bittrex // 0.009 on Cryptorush

sell when you can because this will be another Aurora or SpainCoin
good luck with the dump
People who fail to dump will lose their investement
Just saying  Roll Eyes

This is what people say when they are desperate to buy cheap coins. 90% of FUD is an attempt to get someone to sell so they can buy.
Just so the new people understand.

The artform is determining real FUD from fake.

An equal or even higher amount of FUD is an attempt to get someone to buy so they can sell.
Call me the coin wrecker (;
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
What's up with aph.aurpool.com , 0.1 withdraw fee? Seems a bit steep considering current value.
Activity: 84
depends on when you buy! the pump is not over yet. just wait for mintpal!

sell when you can because this will be another Aurora or SpainCoin
good luck with the dump
People who fail to dump will lose their investement
Just saying  Roll Eyes
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Activity: 16
Activity: 28
Thanks for all the support.

Hashrate is exploding and BTC volume is high too.

Wow, another Scamcoin, really..
Don't forget it's a coin for Cyprus people and their economy

No, it is not, it is a scam that managed to start on this forum only because forum owner and most moderators are complete retards. You are as well.

Of course it is scam... do you really think that they will give away all those pre-mines? Of course not. They will sell it all quietly...or give it away to theirself,just create another wallet address and problem fixed, no? Who will ever know if they really gave it to the people or not, nobody knows, and in fact altcoins is still illegal in Cyprus, so what can they do with it Smiley

I don't think that is true. Cyprus is one of the most popular countries in europe for bitcoins...but altcoins are illegal? don't think so!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Don't forget it's a coin for Cyprus people and their economy

No, it is not, it is a scam that managed to start on this forum only because forum owner and most moderators are complete retards. You are as well.

Of course it is scam... do you really think that they will give away all those pre-mines? Of course not. They will sell it all quietly...or give it away to theirself,just create another wallet address and problem fixed, no? Who will ever know if they really gave it to the people or not, nobody knows, and in fact altcoins is still illegal in Cyprus, so what can they do with it Smiley
Thanks for the information...Now can we make money again?
Every coin is just for making money, isn't it? If you want to help then donate to greenpeace or whatever. I am here to mine/buy these shit altcoins and make money with it. If it's Aph, Aur, Spa, Doge whatever. I give a shit. I buy coins and hope I can sell it for more! So for now I am on the Aph-train!
Pages:
Jump to: