Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aphrodite Coin [APH] boost of Cyprus economy - Coinmarketcap position 5 ! - page 26. (Read 83173 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
http://aph.aurpool.com/

please join! We run stable the whole time!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Also did you see the tweet from coinmarketcap? Aphroditecoin will be added soon!

Good job dev!
  give me five Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Also did you see the tweet from coinmarketcap? Aphroditecoin will be added soon!

Good job dev!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 140
This guy is not even Cypriot, and after talking to Cypriots this guy stole the Idea that the real Cypriots had
https://github.com/Aphroditecoin

Good Luck supporting this scammer
Activity: 28
Activity: 28
Activity: 210

Come join us!

• Hosted in Canada
  • Low Latency P2Pool Node
  • 1% Fee
  • Transaction Fees Paid to Miners
  • No Signup Required
  • Payouts Directly to Wallet
  • Unique P2Pool Frontend
Activity: 476
any word on cryptorush?

they are waiting for the dev to answer them...
Activity: 539
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I have tried contacting the Devs privately regarding the Aphroditecoin expressing my concern that there approach and marketing of this currency is very unprofessional and have offered to help regarding matters such as the airdrop as well as giving the coin a certain credibility by targeting the right people. I offered to meet seeing as the devs as supposedly Cypriot but as of yet I have been completely ignored. Whoever this guy is, i am starting to doubt he is from Cyprus and has any intention of helping 'this beautiful island' as he puts it. If you are serious about helping Cyprus then answer your PM's of I will proceed to create a TRUE coin for Cyprus. I already have a team in place but have put the development on hold pending the outcome of this discussion as two coins would only confuse the issue if they both happened to be legit.
Please help the community by clarifying all the previously stated concerns and please contact me to HELP you market this thing correctly or at least hear what I have to say and I will help you champion your cause but the way things are, this has scam written all over it.
Thanks

Dev why dont u answer mazzaneo
he's cyprian and he want to help
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Come on dev get on it very important
Activity: 16
Looks like Cryptorush are trying to get hold of dev about adding. This was on twitter:

http://i.imgur.com/uDTr6TG.png
Activity: 40
i dont know why the coin is still not on coinmarketcap, but there are to many coins who will be add on this site, so the dev can only add a few every day.
I sent the request on monday, today i write him a pn and also a few people write him on twitter, i think in the batch tomorrow our coin will be add (i hope).

And when a new coin is added there you know what happen, like spaincoin or at least bitcoinscrypt, added 3 days ago and 3000% goes up (now people dump like everytime), but it where 3000% up this morning.
And there are only 7,5 million coins and not millions every day mined, only about a few thousands.
Like i say a few days ago, we can see easy 10x double price in the next days.

let's hope !
another day
finger cross!
People saying this people saying that...you dont have your own mind?

and yours? it's made for insult?

i exposed my opinions, and yours?
People saying this people saying that...you dont have your own mind?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
i dont know why the coin is still not on coinmarketcap, but there are to many coins who will be add on this site, so the dev can only add a few every day.
I sent the request on monday, today i write him a pn and also a few people write him on twitter, i think in the batch tomorrow our coin will be add (i hope).

And when a new coin is added there you know what happen, like spaincoin or at least bitcoinscrypt, added 3 days ago and 3000% goes up (now people dump like everytime), but it where 3000% up this morning.
And there are only 7,5 million coins and not millions every day mined, only about a few thousands.
Like i say a few days ago, we can see easy 10x double price in the next days.
definitely i think that coinmarkecap consider this coin as scam!

Definitely? Posted by a newbie who posted only negative about this coin in the past. Well done mate well done. You must be so right

i'm not sure ! but i 'm waiting day after day..many people here are saying every day : "tomorrow will be on coinmarketcap " and NEVER happens!
in the chat of poloniex many people call APH scam coin,
the Devs at least are not much professional (site not in greek etc etc , read all the posts)
the price went down the same moment that appears on poloniex.
this thread have only 28 page and half of post are like mine .

i hope i'm wrong cause i've mined it for a long.
but at least i 'm doubtful even if i'm newby !
so what are you think about ? you so expert with 84 replies !!
Activity: 635
Merit: 500

Who gives a fuck what a newbie cunt like you thinks

lol go to your gpu scam coin little kid  Kiss

!!!
Pages:
Jump to: