Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aphrodite Coin [APH] boost of Cyprus economy - Coinmarketcap position 5 ! - page 24. (Read 83173 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Here's your warning against this.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annspa-spaincoin-freedom-for-spain-airdrop-ended-last-coins-destroyed-500511

Spaincoin.  Read the thread before you invest in any countrycoin.  I lost quite a bit of BTC that it took months to accumulate.

You're welcome.  Please feel free to tip me below.  Just trying to get back what I lost.

Sorry you're a bagholder but every coin is like this, not just countrycoins. Doge is based on nothing but a meme. Where's the innovation in that? Bitcoin scrypt offered nothing new but that went on a hell of a run recently.

The secret with any of these is to buy low, sell high. Ride the wave. The stock market is just the same - full of bubbles. There's plenty of upside on APH. Hasn't even been listed on coinmarketcap. Then the volume will come. It'll go past x10 before any cut back.
+1
Activity: 16

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annspa-spaincoin-freedom-for-spain-airdrop-ended-last-coins-destroyed-500511

Spaincoin.  Read the thread before you invest in any countrycoin.  I lost quite a bit of BTC that it took months to accumulate.

You're welcome.  Please feel free to tip me below.  Just trying to get back what I lost.

Sorry you're a bagholder but every coin is like this, not just countrycoins. Doge is based on nothing but a meme. Where's the innovation in that? Bitcoin scrypt offered nothing new but that went on a hell of a run recently.

The secret with any of these is to buy low, sell high. Ride the wave. The stock market is just the same - full of bubbles. There's plenty of upside on APH. Hasn't even been listed on coinmarketcap. Then the volume will come. It'll go past x10 before any cut back.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
this coin is so fucked up, dont know why i keep buying it trying to make money. I withdrew from bittrex and my coins never showed up, txid also not in the block crawler. Forked?

just sent some APH from poloniex to my wallet. totally fine...

Bittrex problem???

Yep, working on it.  

We root caused this to a single withdrawal that's sitting in our wallet with zero confirmations.  As a normal part of our procedure, we pull down a wallet anytime we detect an anomaly to make sure that our customer's coins are protected from forks or other strange behavior.  Wallets are re-enabled and happy with the exception of a single transaction that never got picked up by the chain.  Any ideas @Aphroditecoin?

{
    "amount" : -68.50000000,
    "fee" : 0.00000000,
    "confirmations" : 0,
    "txid" : "4b63984ad9dc9975da687ac6aae6511b2aa48c353e8a76fc6451c952b200aa2d",
    "time" : 1395437637,
    "comment" : "Bittrex Payment: ********",
    "details" : [
        {
            "account" : "",
            "address" : "acvie6qeQtssJxw4Fvg4Cjoe7d9rNqTyZp",
            "category" : "send",
            "fee" : 0.00000000
        }
    ]
}

We are looking into it. Also sent you a pm!

Looks like it got picked up.. just a bit slow..

"confirmations" : 3,
    "blockhash" : "dd963cc8189442399a963a932d63c734e57a6ffd46533c3ed527a450d7f59c8e",
    "blockindex" : 1,

Activity: 84
Bittrex ‏@BittrexExchange

@AphroditeCoin #APH Wallets back online... Looked like just a stuck unconfirmed transaction.. no forks.. phew...
Activity: 28
this coin is so fucked up, dont know why i keep buying it trying to make money. I withdrew from bittrex and my coins never showed up, txid also not in the block crawler. Forked?

Bittrex problem???

Yep, working on it.  

We root caused this to a single withdrawal that's sitting in our wallet with zero confirmations.  As a normal part of our procedure, we pull down a wallet anytime we detect an anomaly to make sure that our customer's coins are protected from forks or other strange behavior.  Wallets are re-enabled and happy with the exception of a single transaction that never got picked up by the chain.  Any ideas @Aphroditecoin?

{
        {
        }
    ]
}

We are looking into it. Also sent you a pm!
Activity: 46

Bittrex problem???

Yep, working on it.  

{
        {
        }
    ]
}

Activity: 46

Bittrex problem???

Yep, working on it.  
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Bittrex problem???

looks like bittrex is on the wrong fork
Activity: 635
Dont let ya coin go for cheap ppl  Smiley Smiley

Bittrex problem???
Activity: 644
Everyone knows all these new country based coins that are copying aurora are scam. Everyone is waiting for coinmarketcap and big exchange, then dump them and move to new "country" coin. Premined with the majority of coins "locked" artificially puts the coin high on coinmarketcap that starts  buying frenzy by newbies, and some of us are hoping to make money then by dumping.

I have Aphrodite coins but lets not pretend all these country based coins are anything but a nice trick to get high on the coinmarketcap list, make money first 48 hours, then move on.

It's not going to do shit for greece poland or whatever as once you start distributing the coins for free they will be worth zero.

If coinmarketcap  moves these coins from the front page to country related premined page. this will end the party.
Activity: 98
Who is the owner of twitter profile ?

Please be careful with any donations to people on twitter that have thousand of followers. They are scammers.

If you want some more info please contact me in private, thanks.
If coinmarketcap moves all pre-mind country based coins to a separate page, this will kill the quick rich country related scam coins (like aurora and others  like this one) very fast.

No one clicks on separate pages. They just check main page

Oh, well. It was fun while it lasted. Only early aurora guys made money out of this trick big way

This party is coming to end very fast.

Why? Did they dump the premine? If not it's just bullshit what you are talking!
Activity: 644
If coinmarketcap moves all pre-mind country based coins to a separate page, this will kill the quick rich country related scam coins (like aurora and others  like this one) very fast.

No one clicks on separate pages. They just check main page

Oh, well. It was fun while it lasted. Only early aurora guys made money out of this trick big way

This party is coming to end very fast.

Activity: 539
Merit: 250
2 questions as i saw some things this morning on twitter:

1. why not on cryptorush yet
2. why not on coinmarketcap yet?

hopefully cryptorush and coinmkt respond soon they must be getting tons of messages or just busy or away
2 questions as i saw some things this morning on twitter:

1. why not on cryptorush yet
2. why not on coinmarketcap yet?

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
There will be a lot of angry bag holders very soon.

Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: