Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aphrodite Coin [APH] boost of Cyprus economy - Coinmarketcap position 5 ! - page 21. (Read 83173 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Don't forget it's a coin for Cyprus people and their economy

No, it is not, it is a scam that managed to start on this forum only because forum owner and most moderators are complete retards. You are as well.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
LOL. Crash? This is just shaking the tree, getting rid of the people who don't have the stomach for the big rise. It only just hit coinmarketcap guys. Give people a chance to wake up to it! Volume keeps going up. There's still x7 run left in this.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
annnnnd it crashed

hahaha you call it a crash? It's called fluctuation... You're funny guy  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Don't forget it's a coin for Cyprus people and their economy

Not Island, Spain, Germany or HK these "rich" country

This is a good cause for a country who need it

That will make the difference
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
that's not crushing lol, just minimal fluctuation
Activity: 84
lol that's crashing for you guys? that's the price before coinmarketcap added APH
legendary
Activity: 1120

nope. these country coins are really the worst.

Indeed!!! Short term profit can be big, but if you are too late.... loses can be huge... Cheesy
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
Activity: 60
Nice, finally some good volume in trading Smiley

Hold your coins and if you still want to sell - NOT TO CHEAP!
going great! already 70 btc volume on cryptorush!
there's a 1,000,000 btc sell order on crytporush???

well yes at the bottom of the page somebody is trying to sell 1 APH for 1 million BTC:P

LOL 1 APH 1 million BTC
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

well yes at the bottom of the page somebody is trying to sell 1 APH for 1 million BTC:P
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
the withdrawal limits seriously need to be lowered , if im doing good with my one gpu i can maybe make it to the withdrawal lvl till price + diff go way up Tongue
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
Don't sell for cheap guys. hold these coins and don't dump them.

tell me seriously why wouldn't people dump?

Does this coin has some serious project for holding it up?

What are people going to be spending this coins on?

lol a fake airdrop is all it gots stop following those bs stories country coins.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

too many kids since january, that don't know how to trade, damn you dogecoin you carried 12 years old titty sucker
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 65
Another bs Story of a coin distributed to a country.

Im just wondering with 75% premine how do you think the ""people who receive their coin" will be able to exchange those coins if this coins has no future in the crypto currency?

Ill tel you exactly what will happen. They need 1 month to allow the market to build up so they can dump the most they can on your heads making you believe bs stories about coin airdrop.

Look at their website, lol does that look serious enough for you to believe this is legit?

This kind of bs just is going to kill the crypto industry.

Prepare to be dumped on.

If it was to help people why would they want to start pumpin the coin this fast? instead of building a real community and real services which will then allow people  to eventually trade their coins. Get some fuckin logic into this.

Oh, of course it´s absolute bullshit. You have to be retarded to think "giving the coin to people" bs is real.

I´ll wait for the first dump after the initial pump, then it will be pumped again and i will sell. It´s gonna look like this.

Do you think after 3 straigh country coin there will be more then 1 pump?

if you dont dump as soon as everyone start dumping u will just lose ur coin because there wont be a double pump this time people pretty much learned their lesson wit spaincoin , maza aurora.

Quite honestly. I don´t even care lol. I have 3.5 coins, so it doesn´t even really matter to me. It will be more than what electricity cost me to get them, so i won anyway.
Pages:
Jump to: