Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aphrodite Coin [APH] boost of Cyprus economy - Coinmarketcap position 5 ! - page 23. (Read 83173 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
yeah well I know what happened there and you have a few days when they get listed on mintpal! It will go up first then it's stable for 1-2 days and then the drop!
With Spain coin it even was not a few days... it was something like 12 hours.... short term profit is possible... staying too long in it will give you big losses. Up to 90% when you check the other country coins.. So trade it , trade it smart, and be sure that you're out of it before the drop comes.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
yeah well I know what happened there and you have a few days when they get listed on mintpal! It will go up first then it's stable for 1-2 days and then the drop!
legendary
still buying and glad I bought the days before! Everybody knew APH will get listed on coinmarketcap!!! the price is going to the moon. Just wait for Mintpal and it will go even higher!

The price will drop like hell.... Remember Spain coin, Maza coin and Aurora coin?

Edit: Make money on the pump, make sure that you're out on time
legendary
This is again another type of Spaincoin scam!!! You can make money, but SELL FAST!!! VERY FAST!!!! Look at Spain coin, Mazacoin and Aurora coin... A smart investor know, this will be DUMPED LIKE HELL!!!! GET OUT ON TIME!!!!!
still buying and glad I bought the days before! Everybody knew APH will get listed on coinmarketcap!!! the price is going to the moon. Just wait for Mintpal and it will go even higher!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Fly me to the moon parapapa parapapaaaaaaaa  Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 315
Merit: 100
Activity: 336
Activity: 78
Darkcoin Ya Bish! (Or Dash if you like)
Here's your warning against this.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annspa-spaincoin-freedom-for-spain-airdrop-ended-last-coins-destroyed-500511

Spaincoin.  Read the thread before you invest in any countrycoin.  I lost quite a bit of BTC that it took months to accumulate.

You're welcome.  Please feel free to tip me below.  Just trying to get back what I lost.

RE: Spaincoin

"Premined coins distribution:

It will be done in 5 stages, starting on April 16"

So.. You bailed out before the distribution and expect sympathy here?

One thing I learned from maza is these coins are designed for "get rich quick". I lost big but bounced back with spaincoin. they look like they're going to the
moon but all have glass ceilings.  "This thing is going to .01!"...riiiight get in fast make a hundred or thousand and get out. You're not going to make 30k on these with 1 or 2 btc
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annspa-spaincoin-freedom-for-spain-airdrop-ended-last-coins-destroyed-500511

Spaincoin.  Read the thread before you invest in any countrycoin.  I lost quite a bit of BTC that it took months to accumulate.

You're welcome.  Please feel free to tip me below.  Just trying to get back what I lost.

RE: Spaincoin

"Premined coins distribution:

It will be done in 5 stages, starting on April 16"

So.. You bailed out before the distribution and expect sympathy here?

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Sorry you're a bagholder but every coin is like this, not just countrycoins. Doge is based on nothing but a meme. Where's the innovation in that? Bitcoin scrypt offered nothing new but that went on a hell of a run recently.

The secret with any of these is to buy low, sell high. Ride the wave. The stock market is just the same - full of bubbles. There's plenty of upside on APH. Hasn't even been listed on coinmarketcap. Then the volume will come. It'll go past x10 before any cut back.
+1

but if you dump, how will cypriots get new jobs?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Sorry you're a bagholder but every coin is like this, not just countrycoins. Doge is based on nothing but a meme. Where's the innovation in that? Bitcoin scrypt offered nothing new but that went on a hell of a run recently.

The secret with any of these is to buy low, sell high. Ride the wave. The stock market is just the same - full of bubbles. There's plenty of upside on APH. Hasn't even been listed on coinmarketcap. Then the volume will come. It'll go past x10 before any cut back.
+1
Activity: 539
You sound really mad, just chill.
Activity: 644

Spaincoin.  Read the thread before you invest in any countrycoin.  I lost quite a bit of BTC that it took months to accumulate.

You're welcome.  Please feel free to tip me below.  Just trying to get back what I lost.

Doge has build a very large loyal community, so long term, it's going to be around for  years. You can't say this about APH as it's pure crap. Free coins to a country? LOL. What a stupid concept. Anything that is free is worth nothing. Air is free. I don't pay for it.

With the crap coins (like this one), I agree, we are here to ride the wave (I have around 500).  Nothing more.  Not all coins are clones, though. If I make profit with these crap coins, I just invest them in Nxt and forget about it (I don't care if that goes up or down temporarily)  as I know long term it will be around and much higher than now.

I noticed youre into NXT coin from your past posts, that coin gets its fair share of people screaming scam or just google it. I'd think you would be a bit more careful using the word 'scam' as that word doesnt have meaning anymore since its overused by lots

They can scream all they want. It's a new code. Active developers writing new code, adding new features,  people writing new clients (like this one testNet)

http://nxtra.org/nxt-client/

You can't say that about the crap clones, can you?  

Even high school dropout can "release" a clone now without having a clue about the code.

Activity: 539

Spaincoin.  Read the thread before you invest in any countrycoin.  I lost quite a bit of BTC that it took months to accumulate.

You're welcome.  Please feel free to tip me below.  Just trying to get back what I lost.

Doge has build a very large loyal community, so long term, it's going to be around for  years. You can't say this about APH as it's pure crap. Free coins to a country? LOL. What a stupid concept. Anything that is free is worth nothing. Air is free. I don't pay for it.

With the crap coins (like this one), I agree, we are here to ride the wave (I have around 500).  Nothing more.  Not all coins are clones, though. If I make profit with these crap coins, I just invest them in Nxt and forget about it (I don't care if that goes up or down temporarily)  as I know long term it will be around and much higher than now.

I noticed youre into NXT coin from your past posts, that coin gets its fair share of people screaming scam coin or just google it. I'd think you would be a bit more careful using the word 'scam' as that word doesnt have meaning anymore since its overused by lots
Activity: 644

There's plenty of upside on APH. Hasn't even been listed on coinmarketcap. Then the volume will come. It'll go past x10 before any cut back.

true!!!
Pages:
Jump to: