Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aphrodite Coin [APH] boost of Cyprus economy - Coinmarketcap position 5 ! - page 25. (Read 83173 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I am coming here to tell people that faucet is not a correct way to distribute national coin to a specific target group of people.

Please don't follow the stupid way of HongKongCoin (by the way, this coin may be a coingen coin).
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
lol  Cheesy

wrong thread buddy...
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Blimey how long do cryptorush wanna take. Wot a ting!!!
Activity: 315
Merit: 100
bittrex.com is a very small small small.......exchange  plateform,so the price is very low now ,I think it will be a more high price to land on a big exchange  plateform(cryptorush.in    mintpal.com....)

lots of rumors, little action at this point
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
bittrex.com is a very small small small.......exchange  plateform,so the price is very low now ,I think it will be a more high price to land on a big exchange  plateform(cryptorush.in    mintpal.com....)
Activity: 16
I wouldn't be bothered by a separate country coin section on coinmarketcap. It'll probably just make it easier for traders to filter and find it. It's a good thing IMO. The main thing is getting on coinmarketcap and cryptorush and getting on peoples radar.

See ya later to the guy who doesnt want to wait around and see!   Tongue
Activity: 28
So just got the Mac wallet done by the user instacash! Thanks for that!

link = https://www.mediafire.com/?812diekv2easkd7

zip md5: 05fdc324d65192755fcbc73037f10578

haha look at him. A complete turnaround after he dumped all his coins on bittrex.

Indeed  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Wow,you people suddenly getting out of the coin.Didn't we have some great plans for it?And where's the statement with the coinmarketcap saying they will not add the coin?A serious lol,you people.Just a few hours ago coinmarketcap said they will add the coin very soon.Are you people playing some games getting out of the coin?What happened?Lol

A few hours ago?
Did you sleep the whole last week?
The request was send on monday! five days ago! and on tuesday he write he will add the coin soon.
Today Gliss say that he add the coin when the new feature is done, this mean the coin will be in the countrysection and not on the mainpage.

And what great plans we have for this coin?
The Dev has no idea imo, the page copy a person for him, cryptorush would add the coin but the Dev dont responsed, the airdrop will never work, but ok when you believe in this coin you can buy it.
In my opinion the coin die with the dev.

haha look at him. A complete turnaround after he dumped all his coins on bittrex.
Activity: 28
Wow,you people suddenly getting out of the coin.Didn't we have some great plans for it?And where's the statement with the coinmarketcap saying they will not add the coin?A serious lol,you people.Just a few hours ago coinmarketcap said they will add the coin very soon.Are you people playing some games getting out of the coin?What happened?Lol

A few hours ago?
The request was send on monday! five days ago! and on tuesday he write he will add the coin soon.
Today Gliss say that he add the coin when the new feature is done, this mean the coin will be in the countrysection and not on the mainpage.

The Dev has no idea imo, the page copy a person for him, cryptorush would add the coin but the Dev dont responsed, the airdrop will never work, but ok when you believe in this coin you can buy it.

That is not true. Did you read my post about it? We did answer Cryptorush a few hours ago!
Coinmarketcap did send me a message that we will get listed very soon!
Regarding the website design - we will change it. Don't worry!
Activity: 539
Merit: 250

A few hours ago?

Just relax ifightformerkel yesterday you were posting doom and gloom threads on how cryptorush.in was hacked and all the coins were stolen because it was down for 1 hour, lol calm down
Activity: 182
But didn't you support the coin?I had that impression.So because of that facts,you no longer believe in it?Is this the situation now?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

A few hours ago?

Yeah,I suppose so.Let's make it guys.
Some just want to buy cheap Aphrodite Coins Wink

If you sell to cheap, you will regret it  Wink
Also did you see the tweet from coinmarketcap? Aphroditecoin will be added soon!

Good news  Shocked  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Coinmarketcap make a countrycoin section (with preminecoins), if this section is not ready no countrycoins will be added (he write me). Undecided

Also the coin is still not @ cryptorush, because dev not responsed?
The main page is still the same, Dev said it would be changed.
Also i think the airdrop will dont work.
Price go to 0.0032 down.  Undecided

Im out of this coin, good luck everyone.
Activity: 57
Pages:
Jump to: