Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN]🌟 Arc Iris Hydrogen - Green Coin for Profitable Bitcoin Mining Globally - page 4. (Read 4031 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
What methods do you use to get energy from hydrogen?

Is this a unique technique or has it been used before?
brand new
In which country do you mine hydrogen for use in mining?
brand new
Does your team conduct webinars on YouTube?
I would like to know more about your project
Activity: 9
please tell us what tokens will be used in the system for ? Will this be a means of payment or will the tokens be shares of the company ?

If I understand correctly, the tokens are used to invest in environmental and social projects that will be organized by the Arc Iris Hydrogen team
Activity: 11
Still, it is difficult to draw conclusions about how long bitcoin mining will be profitable after halving .
but apparently the team has a business plan for the long term

I think that after bitcoin halving, the price of one coin will increase by 200-300%!

Therefore, I believe in the success of the Arc Iris Hydrogen eco-project
Activity: 4
Don't forget that you can be among 30 lucky voters and win 1 ETH. How many time you've made 160$ with few clicks?

Can I participate in this contest? What do I need to do for this?

Send me a link to the conditions of the contest
ARC-IRIS comes to this market in a right time. A lot of miners are capitulating and quitting this business. ARC-IRIS can restore their faith in bitcoin.

Mining is becoming unprofitable, as electricity is very expensive. Alternative energy sources will reduce the cost of mining and make it environmentally friendly
Activity: 6
Which country market do you consider the most promising for your project? I think the African market needs Arc Iris Hydrogen
Activity: 8
AS we can say about truly how much development has been which came out of surface and many things surely are going on behind the scene which will be revealed on their time.
 It is hard to predict the price but let's expecting 5-10x in next bull run will be easy.
 That is my target even I don't have many but for diversity and hedge it must be in ones portfoli

Do you expect investors to get 500% profit this year?

This is a very optimistic forecast, because now the cryptocurrency market is very unstable
brand new
interesting project and interesting technologies. At least it will be a working business now and for me it will all be very important

Tesla's stock is up. This shows that the world is ready to use alternative energy sources and cares about the environment
brand new

I wonder when the alpha version of the wallet will be available . I would like to see a visual interface and see how it will all work in practice

the project will be launched in the 3rd quarter of 2020 . And judging by the fact that the soft cap is not so large we can conclude that the project will be implemented in any case

Did the project conduct private sales?

I want to understand, does the project have investments to create MVP?
brand new
do you offer any passive income for investors ?
This for me would be really interesting for me and could be a good motivation

Passive income is only possible if the price of a coin rises.

Potentially, the project has a large community, so the demand for coins will regularly grow
2020 began with fires in Australia. Many countries have very warm winters. This is global warming.

Therefore, Arc Iris Hydrogen is a very important project for us all
Activity: 11
Why do you call your project an energy revolution?

You motivate miners to use alternative energy sources, but do not create new environmentally friendly energy sources

The project uses alternative energy sources for mining, which contributes to the improvement of ecology around the world
Activity: 4
Why do you call your project an energy revolution?

You motivate miners to use alternative energy sources, but do not create new environmentally friendly energy sources
Activity: 5
I like that you are fighting for the environment in our world. This is a global issue.

Do you plan to somehow encourage users of electric vehicles?
Do you recommend investing in bitcoin?

What is the annual return on investing in bitcoin?

https://twitter.com/ArcIrisofficia1/status/1229033770050699264
Activity: 6
Do you have a blog in the medium? The link that is indicated in the first post does not work https://medium.com/@ArcIris
Activity: 8
You have chosen a good exchange for conducting IEO.

I have been trading on the VINDAX exchange for a long time. Will you sell tokens on one exchange?

VinDAX exchange has a daily trading volume of more than $ 1 million. This is a great option for selling coins. I think you successfully close the hardcap

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/vindax/
brand new
You have chosen a good exchange for conducting IEO.

I have been trading on the VINDAX exchange for a long time. Will you sell tokens on one exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: