Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS - page 35. (Read 221343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
Whats the current state with this coin ?

Not much... dev trolling on the CEO channel, ignoring all requests...

Also, there is a rumor going around saying that the dev lost most of the crowdfund on leverage trading @ Okcoin. That's why there isn't any funding left to continue this project.

There's a rumor going around on BCT that accounts with zero activity are generally sock puppet accounts designed to sway the outcome of events.

Well, take it however you want it. He lost the fundings for this project by leverage trading on Okcoin; hence the push for Portugal 2020 was crucial. Just think about it.

Proof of loss???
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

Also, there is a rumor going around saying that the dev lost most of the crowdfund on leverage trading @ Okcoin. That's why there isn't any funding left to continue this project.

There's a rumor going around on BCT that accounts with zero activity are generally sock puppet accounts designed to sway the outcome of events.

Well, take it however you want it. He lost the fundings for this project by leverage trading on Okcoin; hence the push for Portugal 2020 was crucial. Just think about it.
Activity: 784

Is he still spewing his lies and trying to get people to become ceo's in his failed floating house science project?

-Sent from my CIRC wallet-
Not pumping anymore (I think he already dumped after the last pump), He's waiting for the right moment. Some fan boys attacking ppl asking the right question. Anyways, I shouldn't say this, but I'm trying to be honest.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Solarcoin.org

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
My wallet is running fine but the interest rate and price of arch is stuck? Any suggestions?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Moby will float in future Smiley
Activity: 532

Is he still spewing his lies and trying to get people to become ceo's in his failed floating house science project?

Activity: 784

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
I`d like to know too
Activity: 508
Jahaha
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
HODLing is an art, not just a word
Floating furniture?  No one will buy this and the only people who bought the idea were the ceo's who all got scammed by some nobody architect with a shitty cloned coin.

That is likely going to end up being the case unfortunately.  I'm sure they all did well on that scare though, if they were smart.

Yes I'm sure many people did well and failed to get caught in the trap.
Good for them too. The big bagholders tho thoses are the sad ones.

The drama is quite funny.

-Sent from my laptop which I put on your mothers back-
Activity: 532
Floating furniture?  No one will buy this and the only people who bought the idea were the ceo's who all got scammed by some nobody architect with a shitty cloned coin.

That is likely going to end up being the case unfortunately.  I'm sure they all did well on that scare though, if they were smart.

Yes I'm sure many people did well and failed to get caught in the trap.
Good for them too. The big bagholders tho thoses are the sad ones.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Activity: 658
My wallet is running fine but the interest rate and price of arch is stuck? Any suggestions?
Activity: 505

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Just curious why btcA spread negative news about moby's prototype delay, then suddenly admited everything was fine. Is he still trustful? Before that, I would say yes, now I am quite dissapointed.

Miscommunication, buddy. He was referring to Moby development history since October 2014.

It's either you trust or you don't. If you have doubts, be pro-active in researching the object of your investments.

Read the updates here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11670815 and remember every activity concerning Moby is fluid which means some tasks will be prioritized according to urgency and importance. Some tasks maybe discarded or some tasks may be added in front of the queue.

The goal here is finding the most efficient way to build and sell Moby.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Just curious why btcA spread negative news about moby's prototype delay, then suddenly admited everything was fine. Is he still trustful? Before that, I would say yes, now I am quite dissapointed.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Do we have a node list somewhere I am missing.. Not getting connectons

Got it going again!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I'll start buying again when it's been traded in litoshis.
Not dollars.

Welcome back again to this thread and saying your disinterest in Arch.

Newbie question.. My computer went fritz but thankfully I have it saved onto a thumb drive! When I get my new computer (later this week) and I load up my arch wallet that I backed up off the start.. Will I get all my staking rewards or will those coins now orphan?

Thanks!

With more accumulated coin age, you get a larger stake reward for one stake per input. Once you receive stake reward and confirmed once by the network, it's yours.

Keep on staking, great news soon to come.  Wink

Good news figured that would be the case.. didn't wanna lose the last month worth of staking
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
I'll start buying again when it's been traded in litoshis.
Not dollars.

Welcome back again to this thread and saying your disinterest in Arch.

Newbie question.. My computer went fritz but thankfully I have it saved onto a thumb drive! When I get my new computer (later this week) and I load up my arch wallet that I backed up off the start.. Will I get all my staking rewards or will those coins now orphan?

Thanks!

With more accumulated coin age, you get a larger stake reward for one stake per input. Once you receive stake reward and confirmed once by the network, it's yours.

Keep on staking, great news soon to come.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: