Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS - page 60. (Read 221343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
ARCH is the most promising coin in this crypto world.

I have never posted on this thread but have been a supporter since 11k sats...have told all my friends and they have been buying the dips ever since! congrats BTC Art on a job well done...I follwed you on Twitter  and retweeted your tweet the other day! Follow me if you would like and best wishes on future endeavors !

Hyperjacked, you'll know what's in store with ArchVentures SA when you join HQ. Sign up here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1r4YnaH0w292zgUuiWkhjAamZPNmJ7J9r3rU0tZ4vdq0/viewform 

Whatever...I'm not worrying about it. Arch is probably the only coin where you really never have to worry about the price dropping, because you know for a FACT that it will come back up with a vengeance in short order! Smiley

yes, have you all noticed that every time there's a "dump" and ARCH dips, it then rises even higher just a few days later?

It is simple really. Archcoin is not meant to replace BTC. It is crypto equity or shares. Edgar Soares is transparent, obviously working on design projects. Already there are pre-orders on the Moby units and more to come. This is real, gentlemen. The shares are currently undervalued at 10 U.S. cents. Some startups have higher share value!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Whatever...I'm not worrying about it. Arch is probably the only coin where you really never have to worry about the price dropping, because you know for a FACT that it will come back up with a vengeance in short order! Smiley

yes, have you all noticed that every time there's a "dump" and ARCH dips, it then rises even higher just a few days later?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
ARCH is the most promising coin in this crypto world.

I have never posted on this thread but have been a supporter since 11k sats...have told all my friends and they have been buying the dips ever since! congrats BTC Art on a job well done...I follwed you on Twitter  and retweeted your tweet the other day! Follow me if you would like and best wishes on future endeavors !
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Because everyone that wants to be in is in. They are just waiting for some more market buys from these sales to come in so they can sell higher. + you always gotta dump on good news. Rule #1

That applies when there is build up to news or rumors of news. In that case the price tends to go up in anticipation of the news and then people dump when the actual news comes out.

That rule does NOT, however, apply to good news coming out about a coin unexpectedly. That is always supposed to make the price jump up! ESPECIALLY when we are talking about news of this caliber!

It's weird, that's all I can say...

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Current ArchVentures HQ stats

legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
Great post. I am really looking forward to joining the HQ in the next week. I've only been involved in the Crypto world for less than a year. I invest in projects that have substance as well as people you can learn from. I only hold a few coins as I am not after making a quick buck, but rather securing a good future for me and my family.

Agreed, great post mauriek!!

I too am looking forward to seeing you in ARCH HQ jotothphoto!! There's a plethora of individuals to learn from in there Wink
Activity: 65
I've gone ahead and created an ARCHcoin faucet on my site

Hourly Faucet: https://cryptospout.com/faucet/hourly_archcoin_faucet.html
Daily Faucet: https://cryptospout.com/faucet/daily_archcoin_faucet.html
Activity: 117
Great post. I am really looking forward to joining the HQ in the next week. I've only been involved in the Crypto world for less than a year. I invest in projects that have substance as well as people you can learn from. I only hold a few coins as I am not after making a quick buck, but rather securing a good future for me and my family.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
A possible answer :

Bitcoin and Altcoins generally don't have any fundamental value, or at least it is impossible to tell, whatever the technology behind. Warren Buffet even compared bitcoin's value to a check or a stamp.

On the otherside, archcoin is e a-stake and CEO knows how much the firm is worth. Even if it can be partly subjective, it is much more concrete than the last PnD value.
Hint : BTCarchitect just posted that the current value is one tenth of actual one.

Thank you much Spartan, I'll start from there. It all still sounds somewhat mysterious to me though...

I realize I posted a strong statment and didn't mean to upset, just get a better idea of Arch, as it surged in value over a few days.

All the best to Arch  Smiley

Thank you for the best wish, there are nearly 200 people in Arch HQ, each with their own individual mind and goal, some of them even a well known seasoned veteran in cryptosphere, one of the thing that keep all that people together is that there are really not much mystery in Arch community, so far BTCArchitect had always been open about any question and his action, we know how much arch he own and the price he bought his archs even some private life information, the company structure he built involving the shareholder idea in many discussion session and helping with decision making prove to be effective, although everything is still in stage of evolution and learning process, the battle is not over there will be bumps and obstacle ahead of arch and will still required a lot of hard work to achieve the higher value, but the progress is all there for all to see and check.
Activity: 131
Merit: 103
A possible answer :

Bitcoin and Altcoins generally don't have any fundamental value, or at least it is impossible to tell, whatever the technology behind. Warren Buffet even compared bitcoin's value to a check or a stamp.

On the otherside, archcoin is e a-stake and CEO knows how much the firm is worth. Even if it can be partly subjective, it is much more concrete than the last PnD value.
Hint : BTCarchitect just posted that the current value is one tenth of actual one.

Thank you much Spartan, I'll start from there. It all still sounds somewhat mysterious to me though...

I realize I posted a strong statment and didn't mean to upset, just get a better idea of Arch, as it surged in value over a few days.

All the best to Arch  Smiley
Activity: 689
Merit: 507
A possible answer :

What's the technical point of Arch Huh

Just hop down the MarketCap to get a perspective:
- Ripple provides a reassuring bridge to fiat
- Dash offers some much-needed anonymity
- Bitshares brings a decentralized exchange
- NXT is a revolutionary multi-coin wallet with integrated services

ARCH on the other hand just sounds like an empty marketing stunt that will crash flat in a blink...

Note: I haven't invested in any of those as they are overpriced for me. I'm rather into underdogs like Fibre.

LOL clueless noob! I'm not even gonna waste my time trying to explain why arch is different as you prolly won't be able to understand it anyway Smiley

Hmm, welcoming words. I just read the Whitepaper, and I'll stick to my words.
Good luck guys, we'll know soon enough if you were right.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org

ARCH on the other hand just sounds like an empty marketing stunt that will crash flat in a blink...

Note: I haven't invested in any of those as they are overpriced for me. I'm rather into underdogs like Fibre.

Simply put, Arch isn't a coin, it's an e-share in a real corporation.
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
HODLing is an art, not just a word

You should read the whitepaper and the previous pages of this thread with updates from btcarchitect, if you still don't get it, move on to a shitcoin like tron or crave or something.
Activity: 608
Merit: 500

LOL clueless noob! I'm not even gonna waste my time trying to explain why arch is different as you prolly won't be able to understand it anyway Smiley

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

So many have been scammed out of their life savings the resulting bitterness is actually understandable. I actually applaud this reluctant attitude regarding altcoins

I agree with you there. What I don't agree with is grouping Arch with all of the other shitcoins that have come and gone.

Arch is rising dramatically in popularity specifically because it is backed by a real world business. How many other alts can say that? The only other one I know of is SMAC (although there may be others that I am unaware of).

My point is,  it's just not fair to say, "sell Arch because it is going to crash like all other alts" when clearly Arch is not anything like other alts!

(please forgive my shameless plug for my other favorite coin Wink)
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

That is just ignorance. Arch is clearly one of the best investments out there right now and there is really no rational argument to the contrary that I have seen.

Everyone thinks their coin is "the best".  Problem is you all are idiots for supporting so many coins.
This dev or one of the devs also works on vericoin. 

Gov't is behind creating tons of coins in an effort to divide us all and the cryptocurrency community in general.

Stop falling for it.

"Gov't is behind creating tons of coins in an effort to divide us all and the cryptocurrency community in general." lol

Damn it! How did you figure it out? Thought we were so secretive. Mission abort... all that NSA funding gone to waste
Activity: 142
Merit: 100

Please read the thread in that link. Someone asks him why he is hating on Arch, and he says, " because all alt coins created for speculation and fraud beginners and noobs this shit #ARCH $ARCH crash like other alt coins"

So he isn't basing his statement on anything concrete, just that all alts are the same and Arch will crash like the others. But clearly he knows nothing about Arch or he wouldn't make such a foolish statement.

That is just ignorance. Arch is clearly one of the best investments out there right now and there is really no rational argument to the contrary that I have seen.

So many have been scammed out of their life savings the resulting bitterness is actually understandable. I actually applaud this reluctant attitude regarding altcoins
Pages:
Jump to: