Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS - page 61. (Read 221343 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

That is just ignorance. Arch is clearly one of the best investments out there right now and there is really no rational argument to the contrary that I have seen.

Everyone thinks their coin is "the best".  Problem is you all are idiots for supporting so many coins.
This dev or one of the devs also works on vericoin. 

Gov't is behind creating tons of coins in an effort to divide us all and the cryptocurrency community in general.

Stop falling for it.

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Please read the thread in that link. Someone asks him why he is hating on Arch, and he says, " because all alt coins created for speculation and fraud beginners and noobs this shit #ARCH $ARCH crash like other alt coins"

So he is basing his statement purely on his belief that all alts are the same and therefore Arch will crash like the others. What kind of absurd logic is that?? It is obvious that he knows nothing about Arch or he wouldn't make such a foolish statement.

Arch is clearly one of the best investments out there right now and there is really no rational argument to the contrary that I have seen. But if there WERE an argument against buying Arch, it certainly wouldn't be, "all alts are the same so Arch will crash like all the others." That's just ignorance plain and simple.
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
So happy that the coin/company is doing well, but sad that I won't be able to make CEO now. Price is rising faster than I can get btc to buy and my stupid wallet hasn't staked in weeks. I have been making small buys all along and still only 1100 coins.  Thanks BTCarchitect for giving crypto something to be proud of.

SAME BTCOAT
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
So happy that the coin/company is doing well, but sad that I won't be able to make CEO now. Price is rising faster than I can get btc to buy and my stupid wallet hasn't staked in weeks. I have been making small buys all along and still only 1100 coins.  Thanks BTCarchitect for giving crypto something to be proud of.
Market cap nearly doubled since I began watching Archcoin and with all these great happenings I hear this gonna catapult into the dollar ranges quickly. Wish I could get more this the real deal.
legendary
Activity: 1206
I'm still new, but sheesh, things just keep getting better and better!!! The possibilities are moving into the infinite realm Cool
Activity: 350

That news enough? for more news join CEO Wink

Awesome, what Arch does for the crypto is priceless !!
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
HODLing is an art, not just a word

That news enough? for more news join CEO Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
any news?
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
HODLing is an art, not just a word
Well then you just hold 1 coin and that will be morth close a billion dollars Wink
not very realistic that all coins will be bought up. There will be less and less coins on the market and also less CEO's some will lose playing the waves. Some will just cash out at some point.
Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
So what happens when all the 16mill coins are bought up?

The price would have to sky rocket for everyone to be bought out so everyone who buys Arch will be rich and then the companies owns itself.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Solarcoin.org

Loyhargil.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Solarcoin.org
How do you unlock the sales tab? Also, are you sure a market buy doesn't mean buying at market price (which would mean a buy wall)?

When you "buy at market" you're buying what's for sale at the moment at market.
How do you unlock the sales tab? Also, are you sure a market buy doesn't mean buying at market price (which would mean a buy wall)?
What is a market buy? Does that mean buying from the sell orders?
When Arch eventually uses their profit to buy coins off the market, does anyone know if that will be in the form of a buy wall or will they do a massive buy from the sell wall?

It will be a market buy, and if you have the sales tab unlocked you will be notified ahead of time.

Pages:
Jump to: