Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS - page 64. (Read 221343 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
If you want to know some inside info , you need to be CEO - 32k ARCH  Wink

Well, in that case, I should set my buy. It seems like you guys know the answer already Wink

I'm still looking forward for an answer to my question. Smiley

Join us. You will have your question answered. Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Well, in that case, I should set my buy. It seems like you guys know the answer already Wink

As a CEO I can confirm I already know the answers to your questions but I am not authorized to divulge this information at this time. That matter is still to be voted upon by us CEOs and announced by BTCA
Activity: 532
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Arch is by far one of the best "communities" I have been a part of, in fact the only two that I would consider being positive is Arch and Vericoin. Now every group of people invariably has its share of rotten apples but I can say that some of the most intelligent and helpful crypto traders, coders, visionaries, and vagabonds are to be found in Arch HQ along with a wealth (literally) of information. I HIGHLY recommend everyone with the means to do so to at least acquire 8,000 ARCH and join us in the HQ.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

Activity: 258
If you want to know some inside info , you need to be CEO - 32k ARCH  Wink
Can you tell me more about the kickstarter? I'm very interested in this project.

Once a Moby prototype is fully built, kickstarter will be used to fund and accelerate development of the Moby's that we will sell.  

What is the expected date for Moby to be built? How soon will it be available on Kickstarter? Also, are there any preorder for Moby if this were to be case?

I think once this question is answered, there will be absolutely zero doubt that Arch is a real investment. I'm looking forward to this answer. On a different note, I really like what I've read so far.
Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
Forgive me if this was asked, but will funders of the Kickstarter get some cryptocurrency?

Not that I am aware of but it is certainly a possibility.  That is the type of decision that CEOs will get to vote on.  Your safest bet is to get some prior to the kickstarter. 
Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
Can you tell me more about the kickstarter? I'm very interested in this project.

Once a Moby prototype is fully built, kickstarter will be used to fund and accelerate development of the Moby's that we will sell. 
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
Forgive me if this was asked, but will funders of the Kickstarter get some cryptocurrency?
Activity: 258
Learn to hold your coins guys - follow some simple rules : Encrypt your wallet when you first install it , learn the pass , restart your wallet , keep half on your pass on some txt. file - when type it copy/paste half and type other , make 2 users of your Win PC : one is üser"other is admin with a 8+ symbol pass . GL  
Activity: 462
I love to trade
yes I've. Used a two times, the last I think 2 weeks ago.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Hi people, during the night happened somethin bad to me, this morning trying to access to the ArchHQ in the slack, it told me that my accound was deleted.
My email wasn't registered. So Now that I'm back home I find out the doc to reequest the access.
I opened my wallet and all my arch was there, but the wallet wasn't synched yet.
I made the new signed message, with email and put the information on the doc.
Then just for fun, I've opened the Blockexplorer, linked in the doc itself, and putting my arch address the bad news appeared.
Balance 0.
The transaction was made at 00:15 while my computer was off yesterday night.

My address: Af63Wgh1YmqNRA1B8G4JNpqZDaHbDNcvJ5
Sent to: AdZR2VbHX6wJjnMfiSh7FMeu8ZZvydJ4er

Now my Arch are here : Aa3tt5U9NHvKUi7KTpaDbw1aVE7EVqgVzD

Any advices?

thanks

Do you have teamviewer installed? Seems last night many got hit by the hackers.
Activity: 462
I love to trade
Hi people, during the night happened somethin bad to me, this morning trying to access to the ArchHQ in the slack, it told me that my accound was deleted.
My email wasn't registered. So Now that I'm back home I find out the doc to reequest the access.
I opened my wallet and all my arch was there, but the wallet wasn't synched yet.
I made the new signed message, with email and put the information on the doc.
Then just for fun, I've opened the Blockexplorer, linked in the doc itself, and putting my arch address the bad news appeared.
Balance 0.
The transaction was made at 00:15 while my computer was off yesterday night.

My address: Af63Wgh1YmqNRA1B8G4JNpqZDaHbDNcvJ5
Sent to: AdZR2VbHX6wJjnMfiSh7FMeu8ZZvydJ4er

Now my Arch are here : Aa3tt5U9NHvKUi7KTpaDbw1aVE7EVqgVzD

Any advices?

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
guys any one advise what this error is for

makefile.unix:164: recipe for target 'obj/bitcoinrpc.o' failed

i am compiling daemon for ARCH and got this error after an hour process for make -f makefile.unix

here is the code for entire make file process

http://pastebin.com/0sU290WL
legendary
Activity: 1206
It worked. I wonder why your .conf file worked and the one I made wouldn't...

Thanks everyone for the help.

Great news, glad that worked for you.  Relief at last!! Wink
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
It worked. I wonder why your .conf file worked and the one I made wouldn't...

Thanks everyone for the help.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
No it's okay. I appreciate all the help. I am sure someone will and I did do a support ticket.

Try using the archcoin.conf I attached to your ticket.
legendary
Activity: 1206
Been making my way around the HQ Slack this morning..... I must say that is one top notch community over there!! If you hold ARCH and plan on keeping it, it's truly worthwhile accumulating 8k coins.  

If you believe, as I do, there's no reason not to!!  Cool
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Swobniw70
Nice that you also work with the Ultimaker 2. I assembled the Ultimaker one and test a lot already. I am doing a project about human teeths.

By they way I like the lamp and the boat project.

My boss just launches this project:  Also with 3d printing and looks good.

http://www.arch2o.com/unx2-shoe%E2%80%8F-unstudio/

Go Go Go Archteam!

This update was sent out yesterday. To receive these updates as they happen, please subscribe to our mailing list at http://archcoin.co ...just under the whitepaper link

3. 3D Printing with focus on architecture modeling and 3D portraiting.

ArchVentures has purchased an Ultimaker 2 to begin exploring another innovative market, the 3D printing realm. The architecture niche is obvious as to my own domain. In our offices we already provide 3D services for architecture firms. Now we will be adding this latest technology as an additional service with focus on modeling and 3D portraiting by using the latest scanning equipment and software.

This equipment will serve as production table for exploring and marketing the firsts products related to http://moby.io merchandising.

These products produced at our offices will be the basis of all the Kickstarter Rewards.

We are already building the first products and working on a few new ones that will be available to purchase at our website with FIAT or BTC.

Our first product in production, is this Lamp:

3D Printer making the Lamp- https://www.youtube.com/embed/qXyUTGKZ5P8
Pages:
Jump to: