Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS - page 66. (Read 221343 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I would invest enough to get 8k but, I need to see more from the dev. And more interest from people before I do that.

ok well I'm not sure what more you want have you not read the news releases posted here? the company is registered, we have employees, we have VC lined up, we are building the prototype moby, 3d printing is up and running and many other things and as far as interest from other people goes price of Arch went from 12k to 55k once the news updates about the progress of the company came out. so I reiterate I'm confused by your comment as the Dev has been busting his ass and plenty of people are in Arch (about 187 in HQ alone, so that means 187 with at least 8k arch) not to mention however many people don't have 8k or keep their coins on an exchange and are therefore ineligible for HQ
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I would invest enough to get 8k but, I need to see more from the dev. And more interest from people before I do that.
Thanks for the quick responses guys, my wallet has to stay open right? Or can it be closed and staking still?

we have someone in the arch slack that has made a RaspberryPI mod to host his arch wallet and stake so he needn't leave his computer running all the time and they freely shared their method in slack I won't call them out on here in case they don't want to be flooded with PMs but if they read this and respond then more power too them. just another small perk of having at least 8k arch to access slack theres always cool projects going on.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Thanks for the quick responses guys, my wallet has to stay open right? Or can it be closed and staking still?

You will have to keep your wallet open to be able to stake.

Don't forget to encrypt and backup your wallet.dat regularly (not needed but recommended).
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
What is the mature time for coins? Trying to stake.

Min Coin Age: 1 day (24h)
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I believe it's 24 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
I managed to double my position with buys in the mid to low 40's today.... if the market cooperates and I can double again, I'll be where I need to be hehe

Been sending chunks of coins to my wallet all day, but finally got them deposited.... I'll be in slack tomorrow, after submitting my form Grin

peace all!!
clovis

EDIT: And just like that.....cheaper coins!!! Market is cooperating!!
Activity: 336
Thank you for the explanation! I'm curious, what is the timeline for when coins will be bought off the market?
Activity: 336
I read the OP and a few pages of the thread but I can't for the life of me figure out what ARCHcoin is about. Could someone in the know please explain in simple terms? 3d printing and a ship that's being built and architechture or something....??what??  Huh

Thanks!! Smiley
Yup and lamps aren't the only thing that Arch Co will be printing as far as I know BTCA has a multitude of merchandising items planned but that is not the only use for it as he said there are other practical applications related to Moby and the like. As for how much it cost I couldn't tell you but I think maybe a few thousand USD maybe less maybe more.
Activity: 508
Jahaha
Did you just 3D print a lamp ? Interesting. How much is the printer ?
I got my coins Clovis, my wallet was syncing.

Any updates from dev?
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
@moeseph:  I'm bout to withdrawal some ARCH to my wallet, I'll let you know if I have the same issue....

EDIT: My coins arrived immediately moeseph, hope yours have as well Smiley
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
HODLing is an art, not just a word
nice moeseph...come say hello in the irc or slack...the community is great around here...

Isn't the slack channel for people with only over 8k coins?

yes you must have 8k arch to join the slack group

Too bad, I only have 1.3k coins right now. But i've sent them to my wallet and it's been over 2 hours now and I haven't received them.

do you have the TxID for the transaction? If so go check it in the blockexplorer make sure it went through also triple check the address you sent it to

I do, and I have. It still says "not yet redeemed" after 41 confirmations.

Bittrex is incredibly slow nowadays with both bitcoin and arch withdrawals, wait a couple of hours or make a ticket at bittrex.
Of course also make sure that your wallet is synced.
nice moeseph...come say hello in the irc or slack...the community is great around here...

Too bad, I only have 1.3k coins right now. But i've sent them to my wallet and it's been over 2 hours now and I haven't received them.

do you have the TxID for the transaction? If so go check it in the blockexplorer make sure it went through also triple check the address you sent it to

I do, and I have. It still says "not yet redeemed" after 41 confirmations.

Pages:
Jump to: