Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN ✅ ARENON | ARE ✅ POS | MASTERNODES | E-Sports - Betting - Platform ✅ - page 11. (Read 24617 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 16
I believe this project in the future is best coin. Best future is suggest to all join this project.
Activity: 18
Hi, fellows! It looks of this plan will be better in the offing! Excellence plan, believable idea, interesting website.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
Hello. I may have missed something, but what is the price for an ARE, please? Does ARE already listed on an exchange?

I found ARE only on cryptohub.online exchange. 
The last price is 0.00000149 BTC, i.e. +125%. But the volume is 0.0026 BTC only, a few.

Clearly this project needs bigger exchanger. ARE is for game industry, so trade should be accessible for a wide community of potential gamers.
Activity: 14

I believe this new project will bring about the future success of a potential project Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 14
I believe this new project will bring hope to everyone in the future Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 196
Hello. I may have missed something, but what is the price for an ARE, please? Does ARE already listed on an exchange?
By the way, the binary wallet for GNU/Linux on github doesn't necessarily work for everybody's OS. When I launched it, it asked me for libboost 1.65, which I doesn't have and I think it is compiled with libd4.8, which I doesn't have also.
I had to compiled from source, with my own versions (on a Xubuntu 18.04).  Grin
Activity: 17
A great project I think will bring success in the future. Let's join this project to get to know more. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
Hi. Is there any news about listing on some exchanges? When will be predicted to be listed on and which exchange will be first? And how much is ROI for a mastenode in a year?
Activity: 21

A great project I think it will bring success in the future
thank you
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I am interesting to discussion each orther
The great concept will be bring this project in one of then best cryptocurrency and become familiar..I think, on the next become best coin
Activity: 34
Who could imagine that a simple game can earn you money its #ARENON
brand new
Activity: 0
I will be your active supporte
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I am interesting to discussion each orther
I am very interesting to join this project after I watching their youtube channel...this great concept play game without waste oour times but play games for money... Smiley Smiley
Activity: 17
very good concept about gaming in blockchain
brand new
A coin worth the investment lovers
Activity: 19

This is a pretty new project with the potential that I think it will bring people together to make the project better.
This is a project I think well Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 18
This is a project I think well
To become anything you and me have to work hard
brand new

This is a pretty new project with the potential that I think it will bring people together to make the project better.
This is a project I think well
thank you
Activity: 2
the solution to all these surviving problems in the charity industry
this project will succeed
Pages:
Jump to: