Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN ✅ ARENON | ARE ✅ POS | MASTERNODES | E-Sports - Betting - Platform ✅ - page 7. (Read 24617 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

Hello,
There is a small mistake for this link. When you click on the link you arrive to the topic instead of the form
( https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4cfffr2b9SoWNVqkgVHtX1Qdo3j4UjXwjxZT4WPM-ZJ-Jvg/viewform )
Wink

Otherwise it's a nice project.
I will be happy to observe your development and I wish you much success.
Thanks!

Hello,
Thanks for the note the links were reversed, I have already corrected it Smiley

Nice to help you  Smiley
Thanks for the 1st airdrop.
I'd like to know if we can stake ?
My weight doesn't increase ....

Hello,

My I have an answer ?

I found staking option in my wallet.
But my weight doesn't increase and I still not received any reward for staking.

Thanks,
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
Now, a decentralized world for gamers is in our grasp! The idea of having a crypto based gaming platform is a brilliant idea. Now serious gamers will be able to expand their resources in the cryptoworld. Gamers would even gain a lot from this project. It's the perfect time for this kind of projects.
Activity: 112
who are your competitors and what are you doing different from them. As i see it there are many betting coins. why should i invest in your project ?
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
The features of this project may enhance the steadiness of the project, specially the games feature, lots of us who are involve in cryptos sometimes need some diversity, playing games is one of our enjoyment.
Activity: 112
Thanks for your airdrop, I join the programs and will be watching the further progress of the project. Good luck to your team!
An excellent project that has a very good team of experts. Join the ico project. You are waiting for very generous bonuses and bounty. The team makes many announcements and works for the benefit of the project.Many unfortunately do not see all the prospects of this project, but in vain. The idea is very close to me.
copper member
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Activity: 36
I saw your bounty! do not you think that the reward is too small? the price for a coin is 9 satoshi (

Its not 9sat, There are few coins on the market, currently the lowest sell order of ARENON 97sat and there are only just under 700 coins. Very few ARENONS are sold at these prices.
Activity: 168
Probably, the coin does not have enough marketing. There is silence in the discord and there is not even a discussion on language groups.
In this case, a few strange requirements, for example, to the same twitter. Even for more serious projects that give out coins, more than 50 cents, the requirements are not so high. You want to attract new people, do not you?
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
interesting coin but I think that it is undervalued by users..although maybe everything is ahead and the rise and fall,will oversee the project
Activity: 938
Merit: 261
I saw your bounty! do not you think that the reward is too small? the price for a coin is 9 satoshi (
Activity: 483
Merit: 146
What is about the airdrop round 2 ?
I have not received tokens up to now. There is no any spreadsheet with results or exact date of distribution. Also seems like all info regarding the round 2 has been deleted from bitcointalk forum&official site, now i have found only one post in twitter.
So what is going on with round 2? Did you cancelled it at all or did you forget me only?

hey, we arrived today during the last 200 requests, we will have them ready by the evening.

Unfortunately, the whole thing has been delayed a bit because we have a lot more work to launch the platform as soon as possible and to be able to offer you (the commuinity) more exchanges

we did not delete anything from the 2nd airdrop, the bitcointalk topic is still there.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropbounty-arenon-ready-to-play-with-us-posmasternodesround-2-4561870

If you do not have any coins until tomorrow, please write me in private in discrod (DPR | Arenon.co.in # 6673) I will check where it hangs.

Activity: 260
Merit: 10
What is about the airdrop round 2 ?
I have not received tokens up to now. There is no any spreadsheet with results or exact date of distribution. Also seems like all info regarding the round 2 has been deleted from bitcointalk forum&official site, now i have found only one post in twitter.
So what is going on with round 2? Did you cancelled it at all or did you forget me only?
Activity: 483
Merit: 146
Calm down guys, keep Staking and HODL your ARENON Coin. This coin had a good potential.
 I'm make some meme for you. But a little bit hurt lol

i Like it Cheesy
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
Calm down guys, keep Staking and HODL your ARENON Coin. This coin had a good potential.
 I'm make some meme for you. But a little bit hurt lol
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
I see a lot of potentials to this project and hoping to see more improvements and developments soon. I will look forward for more new announcements and hoping more investors will be attracted to participate.
Activity: 137
Your project has excellent technical characteristics. One of the most promising and successful projects to date! I advise everyone to join and follow the development!
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I am interesting to discussion each orther
I am still watching an wait the dev...Keep working dev team...
Activity: 3
Activity: 3
Hi, awesome, give me a wallet
Pages:
Jump to: