Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN ✅ ARENON | ARE ✅ POS | MASTERNODES | E-Sports - Betting - Platform ✅ - page 8. (Read 24617 times)

Activity: 483
Merit: 146
Many thanks for the numerous claims to our project.
We are happy that you support us so many and hope that many beta testers will be among you Cheesy

we are working very hard on new exchanges and the platform!
First results will be available soon.

The website was updated yesterday night. * Clear your cache Wink *
ARENON WEBSITE
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
nice concept about gaming in blockchain)))
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Hi, i want to tell that i like design of your website, team looks professional. It will be good if you add more exchanges.
Activity: 8
Thanks for the airdrops guys! Looking forward to seeing how this project develops, exciting times ahead!
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
New here Smiley I have browsed your white paper and I quite like the way you present your project. It's neat and unadorned, everything I like, I find the idea interresting and I keep an eye on your project! Good Luck!
we'll see the progress of this project next ,, by using the concept of existing games and support from bounty hunter and solid teamwork, hopefully later this project can run smoothly and success
Activity: 260
Gaming industry have a demand. People always was interested in bets and always will be interested in it. So i think this project will have a great future.
You need to get listed on some big exchangers, so more people will be able to buy/sell ARE, i.e. to use your platform.
Activity: 129
From what i've learned from the way the coins moving among the user, I think this can be categorize in a gambling project, am I right.
Since the player need to put some coins, it's very nice project!! Grin
Activity: 378
I read media channels of the project, it seems that you are still developing well. And this project is very important in our time. It's is very interesting idea, I believe that the project will take its place and wish success to the project
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
New here Smiley I have browsed your white paper and I quite like the way you present your project. It's neat and unadorned, everything I like, I find the idea interresting and I keep an eye on your project! Good Luck!
Activity: 99

I hope that in the near future ARENON expects great success. You are one of those companies that create the future in the present. I with firm confidence recommend this project to friends and acquaintances.
Activity: 150
Thanks for your airdrop, I join the programs and will be watching the further progress of the project. Good luck to your team!
An excellent project that has a very good team of experts. Join the ico project. You are waiting for very generous bonuses and bounty. The team makes many announcements and works for the benefit of the project.Many unfortunately do not see all the prospects of this project, but in vain. The idea is very close to me.
Activity: 210
ARENON This is the best project of 2018, I am 100% sure that everyone who will work here will become very rich people !!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Hello  Smiley I have not installed the wallet yet, but overall I can say that coin is completely viable! I think the game will be in demand, an interesting idea)
Activity: 140
Great team, great company, great road map! I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! I participate in the ICO, and encourage everyone to participate.
Activity: 154
Amazing and reliable project. Every task is taken firmly, well prepared and planned project. The team seems to be very efficient.
Activity: 177
Merit: 3
old thrill games here available
happy hours
great project
Activity: 23
 the best cryptocurrency for merchants
Activity: 43
A coin worth the investment lovers
Activity: 16
The graphics of the games as seen on the first page looks cute. I bet this can be played by kids too?
brand new
Activity: 0

A project that will always bring people the surprise when they continue to airdrop 2 or join together
Pages:
Jump to: