Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN ✅ ARENON | ARE ✅ POS | MASTERNODES | E-Sports - Betting - Platform ✅ - page 6. (Read 24617 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Thanks for great project. Arenon put a good concept in the creation of the PvP-Betting Platform.
Activity: 483
Merit: 146
Activity: 112
good idea of the project, I think it can go up. good luck to you
Activity: 126
I read media channels of the project, it seems that you are still developing well. And this project is very important in our time. It's is very interesting idea, I believe that the project will take its place and wish success to the project
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
an interesting project for investment, I think this project will make a breakthrough!
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
What is about the airdrop round 2 ?
I have not received tokens up to now. There is no any spreadsheet with results or exact date of distribution. Also seems like all info regarding the round 2 has been deleted from bitcointalk forum&official site, now i have found only one post in twitter.
So what is going on with round 2? Did you cancelled it at all or did you forget me only?

hey, we arrived today during the last 200 requests, we will have them ready by the evening.

Unfortunately, the whole thing has been delayed a bit because we have a lot more work to launch the platform as soon as possible and to be able to offer you (the commuinity) more exchanges

we did not delete anything from the 2nd airdrop, the bitcointalk topic is still there.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropbounty-arenon-ready-to-play-with-us-posmasternodesround-2-4561870

If you do not have any coins until tomorrow, please write me in private in discrod (DPR | Arenon.co.in # 6673) I will check where it hangs.

Now everything is ok, i have received it yesterday. Thank you.
Activity: 36
I liked your idea and concept, competent management and promotion, will allow to achieve success! Good luck to the project!  Smiley

I believe that this plan is quite a juicy investment at the present time.
 Good luck.

Thanks Smiley

We do our best and work hard to make Arenon amazing
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I liked your idea and concept, competent management and promotion, will allow to achieve success! Good luck to the project!  Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Proof of Stake and Masterternodes for a secure, stable and fast scaling network, which is a prerequisite for our platform.
GameTX allows real-time transactions at low fees.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
the world of decentralized games do not lose hope for arenon and an innovating project that has come to revolve I am excited by its higher listing in large exchanges and mainly the high marketcap
Activity: 135
hi everyone

ARENON listed in voting nanu.exchange
https://nanu.exchange/voting

Shocked Grin
Activity: 29
This is a very good idea with potential.
A rather interesting business, wondrous idea, clear-cut activity!

They would normally arrive on CryptoHub soon, 20 confirmations are needed.
Some exchanges take a little longer time.
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Translated a bit of the coins to the exchange of the cryptohub, very slow transactions.  I wait about 1 hour

CrytoHub exchange  needs many confirmations for altcoins.

How many confirmations are displayed to you?

In the wallet 22 confirmation and the coin appeared on the balance sheet.
Translated a bit of the coins to the exchange of the cryptohub, very slow transactions.  I wait about 1 hour

CrytoHub exchange  needs many confirmations for altcoins.

How many confirmations are displayed to you?
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
New on our Roadmap :

Third party APIs
for later integration of game developers, as escrow service for external games like CS: Go, Fortnite, LOL.
so you can also play for ARENON Coins there.
Activity: 483
Merit: 146

Hello,
There is a small mistake for this link. When you click on the link you arrive to the topic instead of the form
( https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4cfffr2b9SoWNVqkgVHtX1Qdo3j4UjXwjxZT4WPM-ZJ-Jvg/viewform )
Wink

Otherwise it's a nice project.
I will be happy to observe your development and I wish you much success.
Thanks!

Hello,
Thanks for the note the links were reversed, I have already corrected it Smiley

Nice to help you  Smiley
Thanks for the 1st airdrop.
I'd like to know if we can stake ?
My weight doesn't increase ....

Hello,

My I have an answer ?

I found staking option in my wallet.
But my weight doesn't increase and I still not received any reward for staking.

Thanks,

hey, yes, the wallet has a staking option, currently should be kept around the 10-20 k Coin to get daily reward or you will have a masternode which gets with 50k ARENON around the 100 ARE a day.

Currently there is the possibility to buy ARENON on Cryptohub and BiteBTC.

At GRAVIEX we are currently in the voting on place 1 and reach the days the minimum amount to be listed.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
wah this is an interesting project premises ARENON platform for a stable and fast scaling network is very helpful
Pages:
Jump to: