Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN ✅ ARENON | ARE ✅ POS | MASTERNODES | E-Sports - Betting - Platform ✅ - page 9. (Read 24617 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Arenon is amazing project,looking forward to success...
brand new
Activity: 0

This is an airdrop 2 but hopefully newcomers like airdrop 1 moi who join in to receive the prize
Activity: 24
I got in this business. I am interested to see how the developers realize the plan!  Good luck!
Activity: 364
Merit: 4

Hello,
There is a small mistake for this link. When you click on the link you arrive to the topic instead of the form
( https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4cfffr2b9SoWNVqkgVHtX1Qdo3j4UjXwjxZT4WPM-ZJ-Jvg/viewform )
Wink

Otherwise it's a nice project.
I will be happy to observe your development and I wish you much success.
Thanks!

Hello,
Thanks for the note the links were reversed, I have already corrected it Smiley

Nice to help you  Smiley
Thanks for the 1st airdrop.
I'd like to know if we can stake ?
My weight doesn't increase ....
Activity: 224
looks nice, can i use for bounty???
Activity: 18
một dự án tuyệt vời cảm ơn đã đưa ra một dự án tốt như vậy mọi người cùng tham gia để được nhận quà
Activity: 29

Let's work together to make money that everyone in the project is distributing presents together to share this project to develop stronger.
Activity: 1

Let's support this project together, which I think is very potential
Activity: 145
Having ideas like this one is really a breakthrough! This kind of project needs to be in its proper place in the cryptoworld as soon as it can. Wish you the best of luck and more power to the devs!
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Every gamers must be part of this platform, Interested to this project! Good luck Dev TEam!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Orientation to the game market is a very correct direction-now there is not enough some convenient currency that could be used in the gaming space. Conventional Fiat money is very inconvenient due to the fact that players can be in different cities and even countries
Activity: 34
The Arenon Great Project I Like It
I trust un this project and i hop that will be another one great token project in this year. join and follow us to support!
brand new
A coin worth the investment lovers
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 42
Excellent work guys! Looking forward to that first startup game!
Activity: 168
What a very weak discussion. What's here, what's in the discord. This is a coin for the gaming industry. There is a huge potential for its promotion through games. It would be nice to pair a couple of simple toys right in the wallet with the opportunity to win a couple of coins. Trifle, but it would be a cool chip
brand new
I will be your active supporte,
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
Games seem like table games. There is a market for such games.

Regards,
Activity: 520
This is very impressive. using cryptocurrency and blockchain technology for this plaform sounds very promising. i wish you success.
Activity: 80
This is a nice project. I hope this can be a successfull project over time if team will develop it.
Pages:
Jump to: