Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARGO - Masternodes | Skein | PoW | Microtransaction | ZeroCoin Protocol - page 29. (Read 43017 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
We need some more decent exchange. Like cryptopia or at least tradesatoshi

We communicate with more larger exchanges. Soon the information will appear.

Why communicate? Just buy crytptopia listing with the money from MN auctions.
Or

Premine: 2.46% (will be used for exchanges, marketing, bounties and etc.)

This money are for the progress of the coin, not for devs reward? Am I right?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
 wallet.crypto-bridge.org Can you trade normally?

I cant even login. Seems that they have an issue with their certificate

Is that exchange legit guys?

https://i.imgur.com/Nl6cPzh.png

At least their way of communication is 10 times better than Coinsmarkets ...
copper member
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
argo.cash

copper member
Activity: 48
argo.cash

We communicate with more larger exchanges. Soon the information will appear.
Activity: 65

Activity: 372
Merit: 250
The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom
Hot damn, 78 masternodes but still at 2500% ROI? How the heck. And price is still going up. Looks like this coin is about to take off. Regret I didn't mine this coin earlier.

I can recommend BSOD as well, for Argo, runs quite smoothly - and the current price for Argo as well :-)

I second that Wink
BSOD front end is lagging for me often. But mining is stable. I'm at hashfaster as of the moment, though pool just suffered an attack.

try BSOD today, good pool, stable mining.

I have tried hashfaster and BSOD. Hashfaster seems to quote me a better hash-rate but I think that is just because I get better ping times with them and so less stale shares. I was mining Curve Coin for a while and didn't notice the "attacks" on hashfaster. BSOD has a higher hash-rate which = more frequent blocks, but hashfaster gives me a bigger share of the blocks it does mine, so I think it evens out.
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
Hot damn, 78 masternodes but still at 2500% ROI? How the heck. And price is still going up. Looks like this coin is about to take off. Regret I didn't mine this coin earlier.

I can recommend BSOD as well, for Argo, runs quite smoothly - and the current price for Argo as well :-)

I second that Wink
BSOD front end is lagging for me often. But mining is stable. I'm at hashfaster as of the moment, though pool just suffered an attack.

try BSOD today, good pool, stable mining.
Activity: 350
What is the purpose of ARGO has a mask? And what are the benefits of instantsend and privatesend from those advantages?

Activity: 9
Activity: 33
Activity: 9
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/   There is no transaction exchange on the website, and why
Activity: 196

I second that Wink
Activity: 50
How many Coins can i mining in 24 Hour with an Baikal X10 Miner with 5 Ghs,  pls?
Activity: 574
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
Seriously a 32bit only in 2018 for Windows..lol
The 32bit wallet crashes on encryption and when sending coins... that not usable.

Please fix and provide up to date core for 64bit system in times where 32bit is mostly deprecated.
Activity: 555
how to setup masternode ?  dont have any tutorial...
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
Nice price at crypto-bridge )
Activity: 224

I second that Wink
Activity: 30
I am reading on discord wierdnthings. As far as i know, the more hashrate in your pool - the more coins you get, becasue of faster block reward. I read on discord that it is better to mine on a pool woth less hashrate, because your percentage of the reward is bigger.
So which is better ? Mining in pool with alot of other miners(more hashrate), or mining in a pool with less miners(less hashrate) ?

as far as pool does not steal hashrate - it doesnt matter - evetything is calculated
Thank you for the answer. What is you opinion on protopool? Do they steL hashrate ?

i think they do, or at least they use to one week a go when I switched from them....
I switched to bsod and things are atleast 10-15% better. I also think that protopool is stealing hashrate. DON`T USE PROTOPOOL!!!
Pages:
Jump to: