Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARGO - Masternodes | Skein | PoW | Microtransaction | ZeroCoin Protocol - page 31. (Read 43017 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
How many tokens are being created? And what is price per token?
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
hi, i made a withdrawal from criptobridge but it hasnt credited to my wallet, what to do ? my id on cryptobridge is d134... i might have lost money ?? it was only 9000 argo
Activity: 173
Merit: 13
A new yiimp mine, 1%fee

http://www.doufen.com/

-a skein -o stratum+tcp://doufen.com:4933 -u WALLET -p c=ARGO

Happy mining!
Activity: 372
Merit: 250
The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom
starting to feel a bit frustrated with my 1080ti results.
So here's the setup:

ccminer alexis78_cuda9 on protopool

-p c=ARGO --cpu-priority=3 --max-temp=71 --intensity=18.05,18.35,18.05,18.35,18.05

gpu#0 Asus 1080ti turbo, 556MH/s
gpu#1 Evga 1080ti ftw3, 641MH/s
gpu#2 Asus 1080ti turbo, 552MH/s
gpu#3 Evga 1080ti ftw3,  631MH/s
gpu#4 Asus 1080ti turbo, 555MH/s

Afterburner:
cv 0%
pl 110%
tl 87c (actually set to 71c on ccminer)
cc +60
mc -320

If I up the intensity on the asus past 18.05, the rig shuts down. Same for evga, if I go past 18.35 it shuts down the rig. I tried similar settings using the ccminer_alexis_keccak and I get the same results. Starting to think this whole 1080ti 1GH/s mark is a unicorn, at the end of the day I end up with one coin per hour with all cards together running at mid 2900 MH/s with the pool fluctuating between 12 and 24 on the difficulty scale.

Any inputs?

Correction- used to get 1 ARGO an hour, for the past day more like .5 an hour :-/

lol)

ccminer -a skein -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:2134 -u wallet -i 28 -p x -R 5
pl85, cc+100, mc 0

5*inno3d 1080ti,

GPU#0:GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, 952.49MH/s
[2018-02-05 21:46:30] [S/A/T]: 0/260/260, diff: 986.974, 4754.66MH/s yes!
[2018-02-05 21:46:38] [S/A/T]: 0/261/261, diff: 12.752, 4754.83MH/s yes!
[2018-02-05 21:46:41] [S/A/T]: 0/262/262, diff: 26.515, 4754.84MH/s yes!
[2018-02-05 21:46:45] [S/A/T]: 0/263/263, diff: 10.118, 4755.53MH/s yes!
temp 64 degrees

geez I'm robbing myself!  I looked around and found xevan palgin's exe on github, but when put together with the bat file it fails to start.  Got a good source for the windows 10 miner?

how close to your power limit are you? like what kind of power source are you using? if you are using a 1300 watt psu, you will not have enough power to run 5 1080ti at stock clocks (about 250w each), especially if you are running your pc off the same power source. you would be lucky to run 5 1080ti on a 1300w psu even if it were a slave psu or running in a board like the b250 mining expert without undervolting or lowering the power limit on the cards to about 80-90%. at 110% power level you will be lucky to run them even on a 1600w power source. (275x6=1500watts)Just my guess to your problem.

Edit: I cant think of a psu that will run 5 1080ti because of the 8+6pin requirement. the evga 1600w psu only has 9 power cables, seasonic 1300w has 7 ( 8 ) , and ax1600i also has 9(10) unless you are running as a slave psu, then you wont need 1 wire for cpu, making 5 1080ti possible

Normally I never run higher that 100%, but given the shut downs I though it was power related and never dialed it back, I sure will now. Currently running them on a Tokamak 1500 pulling between 1150 to 1200 at the wall and 10 amps of usage. This has been one of the most power consuming algos I've done so far and mostly for not being able to recognize how it really worked.

Thanks for the heads up though.

I am mining on regular 1080s (2), 1070s (4) and 1060 6GB (4), using the alexis78 cuda9 ccminer. On the rigs with 1060s on them, I set intensity to 28, the rigs with 1070s are intensity 29. All my GPUs are powerlimited to 80-85% (that last 15-20% just consumes A LOT more wattage and doesn't add a whole lot of hash rate).

I set core to +100 and memory to -400.

The hash-rate reported at my rigs is about 5gh/s but at the pool I am using (BSOD) my average is about 4.7gh/s. This may be because I am far away from the pool so my ping times are long and I get too many rejected shares. I have been trying to find a closer pool so I may try hashfaster.

What I REALLY want to do is solo mine but although I can see stuff in the console related to RPC and setting the wallet as a server, but it seems incomplete.

Has anyone managed to solo-mine ARGO? Can you share how you set up the ARGO.conf file, etc?
Activity: 56
I am reading on discord wierdnthings. As far as i know, the more hashrate in your pool - the more coins you get, becasue of faster block reward. I read on discord that it is better to mine on a pool woth less hashrate, because your percentage of the reward is bigger.
So which is better ? Mining in pool with alot of other miners(more hashrate), or mining in a pool with less miners(less hashrate) ?

it is all based on luck and how many blocks miners from your pool get lucky and solve. being in a big pool gets you less reward but on a more steady basis because in theory more hashing power=more blocks solved. mining on a smaller pool gives you bigger reward, at a longer block time. you could get lucky on small pool and solve more blocks than expected and gain more coins, but you could also get many fewer blocks and get lower than expected. if I had a big mining setup, I would probably go for smaller pool more often, but being small atm I usually stick in the middle to high hash pools
Activity: 7
Hello guys, I am mining with two 1080ti palit and get 1930mh/s. I get around 8 argo per day. Is it normal ? What are your results ?

Mining difficulty is increased. It might be the normal numbers now.

hey man, which pool? I've been using protopool for a few days constantly having about 30% less then my calculation but was ok with it thinking it's fine like that but your numbers (and from gprusiyski) times my 6x1080ti running at 950mhs are about 10-20% higher than I get with my 6x1080ti

thanks
Activity: 30
I am reading on discord wierdnthings. As far as i know, the more hashrate in your pool - the more coins you get, becasue of faster block reward. I read on discord that it is better to mine on a pool woth less hashrate, because your percentage of the reward is bigger.
So which is better ? Mining in pool with alot of other miners(more hashrate), or mining in a pool with less miners(less hashrate) ?

as far as pool does not steal hashrate - it doesnt matter - evetything is calculated
Thank you for the answer. What is you opinion on protopool? Do they steL hashrate ?
Activity: 133

as far as pool does not steal hashrate - it doesnt matter - evetything is calculated
copper member
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
argo.cash
We requested Delta app to add our coin. The point is that we need your participation in the voting. Here you can do it if you want to see Argo on Delta:
https://ask.getdelta.io/coin-requests/p/argo-argo
Activity: 89
Activity: 297
Merit: 101
Romanian, Japanese, German, Indian - PM Discord!
Hi dev,

Some days ago, I found a topic which announced ARGO signature campaign but I forgot to save it to my bookmark. Would you mind giving link to the campaign, please
me too. I would like to join ARGO signature campaign (if available). It is masternode coin using Skein algorithm (not many Skein-algorithm coins have masternode feature).

i want to take part in this great project too ,masternode coin is really a happy game .
Activity: 119
Hi dev,

Some days ago, I found a topic which announced ARGO signature campaign but I forgot to save it to my bookmark. Would you mind giving link to the campaign, please
me too. I would like to join ARGO signature campaign (if available). It is masternode coin using Skein algorithm (not many Skein-algorithm coins have masternode feature).
Activity: 65
Hello guys, I am mining with two 1080ti palit and get 1930mh/s. I get around 8 argo per day. Is it normal ? What are your results ?

I'm getting 4.8 a day with my 1080Ti Aorus 11Gb
Activity: 15

Mining difficulty is increased. It might be the normal numbers now.
Activity: 168
Hi dev,

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Would like to do german. PM me Smiley
how about Vietnamese translation, dev? I would like to translate the ANN into Vietnamese.
Is there a Bulgarian translation I would like to take it if it is available.
Activity: 10
Hello , G here

I'd like to share https://cryptopool.party/ with you guys it's 0% for the first week and we'd love to join you guys on a wild ride we believe strongly about AGRO

Thank you

https://cryptopool.party/
Pages:
Jump to: