Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 105. (Read 71563 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Hey guys! I've been mining for the past couple of days and today I wanted to check my wallet, but it showed 0.00000 balance? Do I have to wait some time to get the coins in my wallet or should I withdrawal them from the pool?
There should be no need to withdraw anything, I've been getting regular payouts from the pool to my wallet for a while now.

What address have you been mining with? Some people have entered their addresses incorrectly into the miner, which unfortunately means you won't receive payment for the mining you've done so far. Best thing would be to check and make sure you've entered your address correctly into the .bat file without any spaces or line breaks. Also update to the latest version of the miner which adds a check to make sure the entered address is valid.

You can also check your address on arionum.info to see if a balance shows up there.
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
Hey guys! I've been mining for the past couple of days and today I wanted to check my wallet, but it showed 0.00000 balance? Do I have to wait some time to get the coins in my wallet or should I withdrawal them from the pool?
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
Ryzen 7 1700x, not OC, 64GB RAM @ 2133MHz, 5 instances: 90-100 H/s
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
cant mine only address showing when i open Start-Miner.bat

got it
need to start Auto-Miner.bat
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Whats seriously the deal with this coins, aeron, aerium, arionum c'mon! Everyone copies the "coin" part of bitcoin and it seems now everyone copies the "um" from ethereum. (Minereum, electroneum, steneum, etc, etc).

But seriously, whats the deal with the "aero" coins. Does it subconciously makes us think thatbthe coin will "fly" or what? Lol
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
E5 2680V2, 4 channel memory @1600 ,  open 5 instances , around 90-100H/S
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Hi,

so, trying to mine this, and have followed all instructions.
Seems to be working, but only 15H/s.
What factors influence mining? How do we increase speed?
Seems a fairly random mining process so far, not sure how i feel about that yet.

Any assistance, always welcome.
J

First of all, all mining is "random"..

Since the algorithm, Argon2i, is memory hard, I would think factors contributing to hashrate are cpu speed, RAM speed and cpu cache size..

(o˘◡˘o)

Thanks for coming back to me.

Does any one have any speeds they post so we can compare.
My 15H/s is with 16GB 1866 DDR3, AMD  8320E 8 cores @ 3.2Ghz - 8MB L3 cache
J
Activity: 11
I very much believe that the organizers implement everything that they originally said!
Hi,

Seems a fairly random mining process so far, not sure how i feel about that yet.

J

First of all, all mining is "random"..

Since the algorithm, Argon2i, is memory hard, I would think factors contributing to hashrate are cpu speed, RAM speed and cpu cache size..

(o˘◡˘o)
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
Buying ARO OTC.
Sellers pls DM.
Activity: 2
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Hi,

J
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 17
Now the difficulty is 100774706. Two days ago it was 3 times higher. Why is mining 10 times smaller now?

The lower the difficulty, the harder it is to win a block. I guess difficulty is not the best name chosen for this.

Later edit:
FAQ Published: https://forum.arionum.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11
Activity: 292
Merit: 252
I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.
Now the difficulty is 100774706. Two days ago it was 3 times higher. Why is mining 10 times smaller now?

I believe a miner was found to be exploiting the pool by submitting the same nonce over and over.
Activity: 404
Merit: 10
Activity: 58
hi,everyone
i want to buy some aro,if you want to sell,pls pm me
thank you all
I think waiting for official exchanges is a better idea.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
hi,everyone
i want to buy some aro,if you want to sell,pls pm me
thank you all
Activity: 168
Windows GUI Wallet relased: https://www.arionum.com/LightArionum/setup.exe  (early beta version)
*It might prompt windows smartscreen alerts, as we don't yet have a code signing certificate.

The linux version will follow.
Wow, it is great! Finally, we have windows GUI wallet for Arionum. Thanks very much for your works.
A coin with PHP codebase.. Fairly certain that is a first. Will mine this for a bit, for no better reason than to be able to say I hodl some.

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Activity: 292
Merit: 252
I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.
i have miners set with the same address on multiple machines but balance is 0 with 900 shares submitted
5o4ThMjTDB9jst75LwNM1g61N8JEPe6bazmbK3HtKDGuQqLzexeV6FDXhBahnnDFVQC7PajiCyCoSAv MGTQ3L8ea

did I do something wrong?

Just gotta wait a while; takes some time for things to actually show up.
Jump to: