Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 106. (Read 71563 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 101
i have miners set with the same address on multiple machines but balance is 0 with 900 shares submitted
5o4ThMjTDB9jst75LwNM1g61N8JEPe6bazmbK3HtKDGuQqLzexeV6FDXhBahnnDFVQC7PajiCyCoSAv MGTQ3L8ea

did I do something wrong?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
It's really nice to see new coins coming up that are coded in new languages, new algos, and different ways to change the game up. I'm very interested in this coin and can't wait to see it on some exchanges. I know I'll be grabbing a few bags.
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 17
Windows GUI Wallet relased: https://www.arionum.com/LightArionum/setup.exe  (early beta version)
*It might prompt windows smartscreen alerts, as we don't yet have a code signing certificate.

The linux version will follow.
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
Buying ARO OTC.

Sellers pls PM.

Thanks.
Activity: 50
Please give me link to download mining tool for the coin. Thanks all.
there is everything you need in the first page of this discussion
Activity: 207
WHAT IS THE MARKET PRICE NOW>
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Activity: 35
Please give me link to download mining tool for the coin. Thanks all.

http://aropool.com/info

Has the information for both Windows and Linux.
Aronium already presents a differential, at least it is a coin different from the others presented, it's interesting that the word programming language is spread! Will I keep an eye on this coin, are there predictions of some exchanges adding ARO? 500 M of ARO will be mined in approximately 8 years? And after?

0.25% transaction fee as miner reward.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
when will this be listed on exchanger?

Maybe 3 to 6 month later.  Arodev said in the discord.

Any one want to make OTC trade can join the official discord.There is a trade channel for OTC trade.

Activity: 2
Thought i would give this one a try but i enter my address under current shares and all i get is: "no matching records found"

Oh well.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
I am getting error as below :-

Could not generate the EC key pair. Please check the openssl binaries.Welcome to  the Arionum Light CLI Wallet!
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
when will this be listed on exchanger?
copper member
We have updated the miner and the windows bundle. It now checks the address for validity before mining (by checking the size). Also, it fixes the SSL issue some people had.

Have the links in the OP been updated?
Yes, everything is updated.
Activity: 207
whale come in 1700 now =.=
Activity: 292
Merit: 252
I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.
We have updated the miner and the windows bundle. It now checks the address for validity before mining (by checking the size). Also, it fixes the SSL issue some people had.

Have the links in the OP been updated?
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
I dig for an hour and did not show anything inside the mine can not find any information My address is 3ba3CsoFc1QWWvvoSHG5E1wLe77yBxj4iW7fr4861TDAKgUpKGUhCZeVmjn3ZaY
dtvTLEw25expLGatJUs9knq1e I used 2 sets of E3 about 110H / S
Who knows where the problem is?
It looks like you may have entered your address incorrectly.  If you start typing your address into the "Historic Shares" search box on the aropool.com dashboard you'll see the first part of your address come up. I typed in "3ba" and it found the first part of the address you posted: 3ba3CsoFc1QWWvvoSHG5E1wLe77yBxj4iW7fr4861TDAKgUpKGUhCZeVmjn3ZaY

It seems like you might have accidentally split your address in half. Make sure there's no space or line break in your Auto-Miner.bat so that your address is in one piece.
Jump to: