Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 109. (Read 71563 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Ran this on 2 PCs

a very old i3 ULV gives 11 h/s and my FX 8350 gives 22 h/s (with two instances)

I get around 10 times performance on FX 8350 otherwise, is this right? No incentive for running it on a Higher end CPUs?

Are you solo mining? How many blocks a day are you getting?
Activity: 341
why those who connect doesnt help those who need, at every new coin ive seen this and no wallet for windows.
Because mining is a competition.
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
点击链接加入群【PHP是最好的语言】:https://jq.qq.com/?_wv=1027&k=5kszZYB
I build a QICQ group for Chinese  =.=
Activity: 460
Merit: 12
hi,

can i ask why i have a "Min DL:50000" message on my miner...is it normal?

Min DL: 50000
--> Hash rate: 7.16057693268 H/s
--> Updating mining info
--> Hash rate: 10.263903418237 H/s
--> Updating mining info

thank you

Yes, that's normal.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
hi,

can i ask why i have a "Min DL:50000" message on my miner...is it normal?

--> Hash rate: 7.16057693268 H/s
--> Updating mining info
--> Updating mining info

thank you
Activity: 324
Merit: 261
What it is interesting is no premine coins which is very positive. I was reading the introduction on page first and it looks very interesting concept behind the project. I don't mine but will be following to see when it hits exchanges and how its performance goes in future.

If you got 8+ cores on your CPU, mining this while on your computer during the day is not bad
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
What it is interesting is no premine coins which is very positive. I was reading the introduction on page first and it looks very interesting concept behind the project. I don't mine but will be following to see when it hits exchanges and how its performance goes in future.
Activity: 70
Is anyone solo mining?

Can someone help me on how to solo mine this myself.
Activity: 70
I've been mining for a few days. Excited to see where this project goes.
Activity: 304
It is a very interesting project.
I would like to see how it is going.
Activity: 2
How do I see the wallet balance?

I have tried going to start-wallet.bat and entering 'balance' and then password, but that only displays the wallet ID. Thru aropool, i've received payments but can't seem to find them

Do you get a blank "ERROR:" message as well? Because I was having a problem with the wallet until AroDev had me replace some lines of code in lightArionumCLI.php (sounded like he thought something on my PC was blocking the ssl connection)

Otherwise you can check your balance by entering your address on https://arionum.info/

Nope, nothing after the ERROR: message. Its blank. Checked on arionum.info and there is a balance that is being displayed. I've msgd the dev on discord to see if I am missing something
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 17

I have tried going to start-wallet.bat and entering 'balance' and then password, but that only displays the wallet ID. Thru aropool, i've received payments but can't seem to find them

You can check the balance on the block explorer, at https://arionum.info

If the wallet doesn't show it, there might be issues with your antivirus or something else blocking the connections.

@Negcreep There have already been many attempts to use the gpu for the argon2i algo, but they have failed so far.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Do you get a blank "ERROR:" message as well? Because I was having a problem with the wallet until AroDev had me replace some lines of code in lightArionumCLI.php (sounded like he thought something on my PC was blocking the ssl connection)

Otherwise you can check your balance by entering your address on https://arionum.info/
Activity: 2

Activity: 183
Merit: 1
My i5 2500 getting 28-30h/s depend on pc using
Activity: 59
My i7 [email protected] gets me approx ~70h/s running 2 instances. Not bad.

I wonder how long this one stays GPU resistant though....

*Edit Just realised as I have 6 cores but 12 threads I can run 3 instances and get ~90h/s. Better!
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Just wanna give a shouotout to AroDev for being active on Discord and helping me with an issue Grin Very refreshing to see the dev of a new project actually getting involved with his users.

Already found a few blocks and building up a nice stack of coins. Can't wait to see what the future holds for ARO!
Activity: 28
Ran this on 2 PCs

a very old i3 ULV gives 11 h/s and my FX 8350 gives 22 h/s (with two instances)

I get around 10 times performance on FX 8350 otherwise, is this right? No incentive for running it on a Higher end CPUs?
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 17
That is the thread number for the argon2i computation. Changing it will produce invalid hashes that won't be accepted by the node,as the number is hardcoded.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
Tell me, please, can I specify the number of used cores in the miner?
The miner by default uses 4 threads. There's no core option at this time, but you can start more miner instances if you have more than 4 threads. The general rule of thumb is 1 instance per 4 cpu threads.

But what is the parameter:
Code:
threads=>4
in miner.php?
I tested different numbers for my CPUs and the optimal is 4 for i7 7700K and 2 for G4400
larger values for i7 give less hashrate (about 25-27 H/s)
Jump to: