Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 110. (Read 71563 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 12
hello dev ,will there be mining by GPU later , cpu is small community i think ,not better for project.

No way, the last thing we need is another coin taken over by GPU farms. Here everyone can mine fairly.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Ok so I edited and changed the bat to :

@echo off
set /p id="My address"
php.exe miner.php pool http://aropool.com %id%

Now the miner window just displays my address and there is no activity on my cpu cores....any ideas?

It seem you try to change the Start-miner.bat file? From what I know you have to change only the Auto-miner.bat. If you have more issue you should go on Discord because Dev is online.

Yep doh! Thanks, all good now.
Activity: 61

@echo off
set /p id="My address"

Now the miner window just displays my address and there is no activity on my cpu cores....any ideas?

It seem you try to change the Start-miner.bat file? From what I know you have to change only the Auto-miner.bat. If you have more issue you should go on Discord because Dev is online.
Activity: 23
install the wallet step by step, and starting mining, got .bat files force close after trying to connecting.
no MacOS pool mining? or Android pool Mining?
Activity: 59

@echo off
set /p id="My address"

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
hello dev ,will there be mining by GPU later , cpu is small community i think ,not better for project.
Activity: 430
Merit: 228
Ok, I was in mistake, the pool work well.

But there are miners with bad configuration bat file, because some biggest payments go to the "CHANGEADDRESS" address  Shocked
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 17
Mine is not real-time display of miners calculated state?

I'm sorry, i do not understand the question.
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
Mine is not real-time display of miners calculated state?
copper member
Tell me, please, can I specify the number of used cores in the miner?
The miner by default uses 4 threads. There's no core option at this time, but you can start more miner instances if you have more than 4 threads. The general rule of thumb is 1 instance per 4 cpu threads.
Activity: 404
Merit: 10
What's your address? Have you checked in the historic shares?
yes i looked
4g8rFyYfWuCjCkhRvvjc44uvPj7BN8nJuL1B2PbnnJDh7Ermg15AjNSvVB8BLfiGutguREBCGmDR5Ni itm3CtRZ8

Now I again started mining. So far, statistics are still empty

I've increased the max deadline, the shares should be given more easily now. Please let it mine for a while and let me know if you see yourself in the historic shares list.
Yes, I see it now, thank you!

Tell me, please, can I specify the number of used cores in the miner?
copper member
yes i looked
4g8rFyYfWuCjCkhRvvjc44uvPj7BN8nJuL1B2PbnnJDh7Ermg15AjNSvVB8BLfiGutguREBCGmDR5Ni itm3CtRZ8

I've increased the max deadline, the shares should be given more easily now. Please let it mine for a while and let me know if you see yourself in the historic shares list.
yes i looked

Activity: 183
Merit: 1
Started mining with 2500k cpu today. Hashrate is 30
copper member
Yes the pool dont work.

I am mining now, but only show my address in historic shares, not in actual shares...

The historic shares will also pay you when the pool finds a block. The current shares are only for the current block, which means for the current block, your miner found no valid nonce.
The reward for each block is split: 40% the miner,  30% current shares, 30% historic shares.

The miner works in 2 hours at a speed of 35H/s. No result. The pool is terrible.
Activity: 430
Merit: 228
Yes the pool dont work.

I am mining now, but only show my address in historic shares, not in actual shares...
The miner works in 2 hours at a speed of 35H/s. No result. The pool is terrible.
copper member
Hey dev, I got the miner working and I've seen payouts to my address on the website, but whenever I try to run the wallet to check my balance I just get a blank "ERROR:" message after typing in my password.

Pic: https://i.imgur.com/gXbb5nf.jpg
Temporarily check the balance over the block explorer at https://arionum.info

Also, please contact me over discord to debug the wallet issue, you're the first one to report such.

@Proc.dev Yes, that's the expected hash rate. We will post benchmarks on different CPUs soon.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
I tested pool mining and got the following results:
Intel Pentium G4400: 21-24 H/s (2 threads)
Intel Core i7 7700K: 40-46 H/s (4 threads)
Is it typical results for these CPUs?
Activity: 87
Hi

i started to mine this coin and everything seems like it's working, but it doesn't show my wallet on the pool page. "No matching records found"

Edit: forgot to move it to C:\ fixed now.
Jump to: