Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 48. (Read 71563 times)

Activity: 571
Merit: 18
Thanks.
I have installed the Java Windows miner and I'm getting 16.4 H/s on 24 (out of 32) threads with 2x Xeon E5 2690 V1 running the AVX version (not AVX2).
Would be good to have a benchmark list somewhere.

I get with 1x i7 2600 with 6 threads (of 8 ) around 8.4H/s on AVX using the miner i told about
Activity: 230
Merit: 5
Thanks.
I have installed the Java Windows miner and I'm getting 16.4 H/s on 24 (out of 32) threads with 2x Xeon E5 2690 V1 running the AVX version (not AVX2).

Here you go - https://aropool.com/?q=benchmarks
Activity: 159
Thanks.
I have mining questions for a Windows / AMD GPU user:
- I saw a GPU mining in the announcement thread's first post but this seems to be Linux only: no GPU miner for windows?
- for CPU mining which is the most efficient miner currently?
- Any benchmark of the miner integrated in the wallet vs the Java miner?
Thanks!

GPU has no profit because its not much faster then an normall cpu.

I use the ariocppminer from the OP works great. I never used the mining function in the wallet so i dont know about that, i always use standalone miners like this ariocppminer.

And yes CPU is the most efficient miner, GPU is not much faster but it costs a lot more electricity so its a waste of that few hashes. Like ur CPU, i think its faster then the fastest 1080Ti. So using ur GPU for this coin is useless, its an CPU coin.

Hi,

The LightArionum wallet crashes on launching the wallet.
I'm using windows and the wallet was downloaded a minute ago. Encrypted the wallet, went to the mining tab and clicked "Mine". I see in the log window the sentence "Starting to mine with 32 threads" and then the window automatically closes.
Tried with 4 threads and 8 threads also.
CPU: Xeon E5 2690 x2
I have mining questions for a Windows / AMD GPU user:
- I saw a GPU mining in the announcement thread's first post but this seems to be Linux only: no GPU miner for windows?
- for CPU mining which is the most efficient miner currently?
- Any benchmark of the miner integrated in the wallet vs the Java miner?
Thanks!
Made a little thread for ARO, feel free to check it out and post why you're on board with the project.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/check-out-this-new-hidden-gem-arionum-4m-marketcap-listed-on-mercatox-3803346

Quality reviews would be appreciative to get as many people aware of this awesome project as possible! Smiley

Thank you for your kind words and analysis of ARO, it really is appreciated
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Made a little thread for ARO, feel free to check it out and post why you're on board with the project.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/check-out-this-new-hidden-gem-arionum-4m-marketcap-listed-on-mercatox-3803346

Quality reviews would be appreciative to get as many people aware of this awesome project as possible! Smiley
hello guys
i have  a question
my miner been up for 15 min
without any shares is that normal
i use cppminer

Hey!

Yes this is normall, this coin is not like the others coin. Or u can see this like a other coin with a high diff.

However, u will get shares like on other coins only not that much.

Depends on ur speed (i think, i am not sure about this one) but with a normall desktop cpu u will get like 15-30 shares on a day. After mining some days u will get 1 or 2 times a day a payout.

But to get stick on ur question: yes this is normall, no worry.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
hello guys
i have  a question
my miner been up for 15 min
without any shares is that normal
i use cppminer
This one really is a no-brainer right now.  Will be nice to see it on another exchange or two.

Yeah i am also already happy with this coin (not about the price, but about all the working systems). Like the Android wallet works just sweet and fast, transactions goes fast, desktop (windows 10 64bit) wallet sync instant, no wait times for getting up the blockchain.

They are doing some great things here with this coin (ofc, this will automaticly results in good prices on major exchanges).
Activity: 534
This one really is a no-brainer right now.  Will be nice to see it on another exchange or two.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I'm bullish on CPU mining coins in general.
This is a low market cap, unique php code, looks really awesome.
Super excited to follow the project

Good choice! Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
I'm bullish on CPU mining coins in general.
This is a low market cap, unique php code, looks really awesome.
Super excited to follow the project
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 17
Announcement
---------------------------------------
We have added more info on the block explorer, including current supply, total supply, current price, market capitalization and the approximated network hashrate.
http://arionum.info

Also, the block explorer provides two specialized API:
https://arionum.info/api/network-hashrate.php -> The approximated network hashrate
https://arionum.info/api/current-supply.php -> Current supply

For the other Arionum API use your own nodes - http://peer1.arionum.com/doc/

Any plans for listing on any good exchange? Not this unknown shit without trading volumes
there current supply is around 30 million? w

We are currently waiting for confirmation from an exchange we have submitted the listing fee to. As soon as we know when ARO will be listed, the community will be informed

Great, can't wait to see where we can get the coin when we are ready to trade on a beter exchange.
Any plans for listing on any good exchange? Not this unknown shit without trading volumes
there current supply is around 30 million? w

We are currently waiting for confirmation from an exchange we have submitted the listing fee to. As soon as we know when ARO will be listed, the community will be informed
Activity: 438

"The instant invite is invalid or has expired."  Sad

Sorry, it turned out that this was because I was on too many Discord servers.  (What a stupid misleading error message!)  Your link is probably fine!
Activity: 1
Sorry for the stupid question, but how is it possibile to have an hash rate of 63606 in the main pool from one single wallet?
My i7 si doing 8H/s, a single 1080TI can't go over 25 if I remember... how is possible 63kH/s??? It would be 2544 1080Ti... and there are a lot with over 10kH/s
Could this be a bug?

Cloud mining. People are renting servers to mine, for example AWS (Amazon Web Services). It should cost a lot of money but obviously they think that they are going to profit eventually.
Activity: 4
Sorry for the stupid question, but how is it possibile to have an hash rate of 63606 in the main pool from one single wallet?
My i7 si doing 8H/s, a single 1080TI can't go over 25 if I remember... how is possible 63kH/s??? It would be 2544 1080Ti... and there are a lot with over 10kH/s
Could this be a bug?
Pages:
Jump to: